Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid (35225 Views)

Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin Bubu and his boys are doing things quickly so that they will take over aso rock and there will be no election in 2023 grin Naija which way
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Multiplier7(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Intelligence has it that they are in the south already to heat up the polity and then to retain power by 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by MDK777: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Why KuBWa? Why Not AsO Rock? Any Na Still GoodNews Sha. Na Small Small Dem DeY Progress
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Ombudsman1: 6:22am On Mar 31, 2022
RELAX

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Bigchristo: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:
But why do our news men like sensational headlines like this?

The topic is saying "bandits" when in fact what the body of the news described is a case of armed robbery. Even in the body of the news they say :.." One of the victims who spoke with SaharaReporters said that the robbers threatened to kill his eight-year-old son if he did not give them money."

Now I'm not saying the armed robbery is not a security challenge that shouldn't be reported, it's a clear cad of mischief on the part of the reporter who drafted the news and the headline using Banditry and Banditry interchangeably in one news report even when the report clearly describes armed robbery. Maybe they are just trying to ride on the current wave of Banditry/terrorist attacks that has happened in the past one week Sha
Please can you define bandits? When you do then I have something to tell you
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by SarkinYarki: 6:26am On Mar 31, 2022
MajesticKris:
So e Don Finally Reach The Capital..

Can't wait for them to get to AsoRock to Greet Their Oga...

So you still don't understand what's happening? So you think bandits cam attack Buhari? Some of you are so so naive
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by freshkpomo(m): 6:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Eriokanmi: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Finally, den son enter. I've said this severally, Abuja is time bomb. Smh!
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by dazzlingd(m): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2022
MDK777:
Why KuBWa? Why Not AsO Rock? Any Na Still GoodNews Sha. Na Small Small Dem DeY Progress

Do you know the victims are ordinary citizens like you and you call that good news,
Imagine if it were your sister or brother that was a victim
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Mandela887(m): 6:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Stop calling this people bandits,they are bokoharam terrorist doing that
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Eriokanmi: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2022
EKONGKING:
In few years from now boko haram,bandits and their reserve army of 5 million almijira will conduct house to house raids in the south.
The mumu people in south especially one Nigeria people will swarming airports in the south to flee their beloved Nigeria, like their brothers in Afghanistan and vietnam did.
The problem has grown beyond buhari .
Extreme poverty , indiscriminate breeding like pigs and lack of education in northern Nigeria will fuel all kind of nonsense in this country.

I will believe in God and his miracles, if this country remain as one ,beyond 10 years from now.
What is 10 years? Except God permits, Nigeria after 2023 is bleak.

I hope our southern leaders would firm up the security architecture now, instead of playing partisan politics and making noise. We're in, for a long thing

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Ukezeal: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Dawnofhope: 6:33am On Mar 31, 2022
The Sickness which was on the foot is getting closer to head
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by NairaMaster1(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
opera1:
Let's confirm from somewhere first because Sahara reporters news is subject to confirmation.

Modz: I think this is worthy of front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7055150/kind-hearted-nairalander-enrolled-me-jamb

Don't worry the sweet will reach you. By then you won't need any confirmation.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by NairaMaster1(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2022
opera1:
Let's confirm from somewhere first because Sahara reporters news is subject to confirmation.

Modz: I think this is worthy of front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/7055150/kind-hearted-nairalander-enrolled-me-jamb

Don't worry the sweet will reach you. By then you won't need any confirmation.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Very soon they will start shelling Aso Rock villa by then buari will fully migrate to London
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Metatrondivine: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Another victim told SaharaReporters that the police were asking them whether the robbers brought guns or they were ordinary street robbers, when the case was reported at the station.
grin
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by illicit(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Funny how I am in Kubwa and didn't hear anything

embarassed undecided

Candidlady
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Alexis11: 6:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Utanisco:
They can never come to the south
Till them die

Who born dem

Na dem dem

I swear if not for cultism In the south
The south would have been the only region of peace and security

Idiotic illiterate black afonja monkeys parading them Fools In the north

I swr una no fid carry that shit come here

Make I hear say my village ibiono for akwa ibom no go comot ekpe ikpkokuud tidy una

God punish una

Mumu. You are very incoherent.

Wetin concern "Afonja" concern banditry?? cheesy

Nuisan.ce!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by oyichi: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2022
As long as it's in the north, i have no problem, they are getting what they asked for, many of them that voted for that fool have died in the hand of this terrorists, they were busy carrying coffin for GEJ not knowing that they are actually carrying there own coffin
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
All things are heading towards chaotic downward turn because nobody wants to do their job or are afraid to do the right thing.

Look at the public & civil service very big mess of corruption. I mean the entirety of both.

Since 2015 fa! Check the economic indices, it has been a downward spiral. Everything red red red. SW (BAT) look at what u brought to replace good luck.

Well, It very clear as broad daylight that all of you that call yourself leaders in this country are neither in charge or in control. Something else is. Or u guys lack capacity.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by TheOgaBoss: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2022
MajesticKris:
So e Don Finally Reach The Capital..

Can't wait for them to get to AsoRock to Greet Their Oga...
aso rock was robbed sometime ago, Dem don already enter.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by israelmao(m): 6:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari is helpless and only waiting to go back to Daura.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Enemyofpeace: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Mannabbqgrils come this Nigeria na country or na jungle?
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by BabaIbo: 6:51am On Mar 31, 2022
I'm beginning to think these people are not just bandits but terrorists with their sponsors in high places in the govt.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Ombudsman1:
RELAX
That's an evil sweet.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by riczy(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Bullet01:
Heat no allow me sleep. Light no dey. Money no dey to power gen. Everything jagajaga.
heat woke me up exactly 3:05 am this morning!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Sahara reporter and sensational news, these are the usual 2am arm robbers and not Bandits...Bandits don't come for phones and valuables ,they come for 2 things either they kill or kidnap .
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by BlueRayDick: 6:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Bigchristo:
Please can you define bandits? When you do then I have something to tell you

I wasn't talking about its literal definition but it's contextual use here.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by membranus: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2022
When are they going to attack Aso Rock, it is long overdue.
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by Sonoyom(m): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari will handle security, Osibanjo will handle economy grin grin grin grin
Security is handling him
Re: Bandits Invade Kubwa In Abuja, Conduct House-To-House Raid by membranus: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2022
israelmao:
Buhari is helpless and only waiting to go back to Daura.

Daura is a no go area for him. It is a bandit enclave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / CNN Calls Buhari And Atiku 'Old Men' Presidential Candidates. Nigerians React / Makinde Sacks Raphael Afonja, Commissioner Who Treated COVID-19 For 52 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.