Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos (20545 Views)

Pictures Of The 5,000 Seater Nsukka Township Stadium As It Enters Final Stage / INEC Sent Invitation Letter To EU For 2019 Election Inspection (photos) / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Africa's largest cold-pressed coconut oil factory enters final stage of construction with a capacity to process 300,000 coconuts per shift to produce 66 metric tonnes of coconut oil daily. Farmers in Nigeria and around West Africa will have steady demand for their produce.
Udom is creating a massive foreign exchange earner for the state when it eventually becomes fully operational.

Lalasticlala front page

https://twitter.com/ovienews/status/1506716468540497927?s=21&t=oCDi8BtIQ2TDXNT1dPbbXA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Link to the impact of coconut to the society https:///AFbBaOeQ49

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by BSdetective: 5:36am On Mar 31, 2022
This project looks like something that won't last 5years

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:39am On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:
let wait and see na

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Moferere: 5:54am On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:

Doomsday prophet. Well done o
If dem find out now, na one of the 5 pọtọpọtọ AfghanEastern state you come undecided

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by BSdetective: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Moferere:

Doomsday prophet. Well done o
If dem find out now, na one of the 5 pọtọpọtọ AfghanEastern state you come undecided

Shut the gutter you call a mouth.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Moferere: 5:59am On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:

Shut the gutter you call a mouth.

BSdetective, you need to fix your brain undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Jostoman: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:
see them enemy of progress.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Jostoman: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2022
I just pray this man called UDOM EMMANUEL become Nigeria president one day.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Nice one...... check my profile, very effective and potent herbs for health issues,I'm based in Oyo town and deliver anywhere through Gig logistics or bus driver...you'll be glad, consult and enquires, check my signature or profile
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Jalaw: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Same thing was said about Ibom Air
BSdetective:

16 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2022
State should find a way to generate money within their states. Good one Akwaibom Government.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by harmargedon: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
embarassed
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by OVB123: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Kudos to my worker holic governor. Akwa ibom is moving forward.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by yuzjet(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2022
It'll end up working only on paper.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Trendy247: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Jostoman:
Don't pray for such bro.. Udom is more useless than Buhari

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by BrashMan: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2022
By now, I was expecting Udom to be doing massive project commisioning. We are almost getting to the end of his tenure and many of the projects he initiated are no longer being talked about.

There was a certain international market in Eket. I will like to know the situation of that project.There are so many others which I can't mention now. I used to be a very strong supporter of Udom but I, am not happy about the recent events in the state.

Ibom air is a great milestone. If he can succeed with the Ibom deep sea port, I will be very happy.
Unfortunately, it seems he is more concerned about making sure he has a successor of his choice rather than completing his projects.

These are the things that give some nitwits the audacity to say rubbish about him. I know those ones are just hungry political jobbers who are angry that Udom is not sharing money like Akpabion used to do.

Forget about all those talks about governance. They don't care about good governance. They are only after their stomach.

If Udom starts sharing money now, u will see them start singing his praises. Bunch of fools.

Udom should please not fall my hand. I want to see massive commissioning of projects before December.

Right now, I, am not impressed.

20 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by MoDaniel(m): 6:30am On Mar 31, 2022
I just hope it lasts
Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Born2Breed(f): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2022
This is what we are talking about.

Creating employment for the teeming youths but others are waiting for allocation from the centre that's gotten from oil, vat n alcohol drinks (they denounce publicly but consume like drunks in their private ) to build a flyover for almajaris to sleep under and plan their next terrorist group to enlist.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Bluev: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Jostoman:
I hear say Brekette group don buy form for am.. Someone should comfirm

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Ezekosolo(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Who will maintain the factory?

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by valETA1(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Jostoman:

I wouldn't wish such to Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by bro4u: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2022
This una refinery never complete till now ehn... Uwafid

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by toprealman: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2022
BSdetective:
They never think sustainability. The cost of their private building will build almost 30 of that thing you are seeing. Our politicians are evil!

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Idamond: 6:59am On Mar 31, 2022
my Governor is doing what many past governors couldn't do for Akwa ibomite even with good economy then.
imagine if udom was ruling during when our government/economy was good and money was flowing very well with low inflation, stable economy & dollar been nice to naira, just imagine what he would've done..
Weldon my beloved Governor, may God keep protecting u. Jesus wasn't love by everyone, we the good Akwa ibomite love u..

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by Neyopumpy(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Jostoman:
God willing, he will be our next president come 2023

1 Like

Re: Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2022
Great development.

BSdetective:
You people should at least be hiding your HATE for everything and everyone that isn't yours/you.

Soon you'll be shouting you're hated.

You'll sow HATE and reap LOVE?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Speech Of President Tinubu At The NEC Inauguration. / Peter Obi Congratulates Other Diana Award Winners / We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.