Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Stanbic IBTC Failed To Provide The Footage For My Failed Transaction! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic IBTC Failed To Provide The Footage For My Failed Transaction! (202 Views)

Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Failed To Provide The Footage For My Failed Transaction! by dboY1123(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Good morning, I have this issue with my bank (sterling bank) and stanbic ibtc.. February 5, I went to the ATM stand to withdraw money and I made use of stanbic ibtc ATM machine(stand), after counting and counting, it stopped and ejected the card probably there was no money in it..so I decided to go for ten thousand instead(I tried twenty thousand before and it didn't dispense).
The issue is that the money was not reversed because I waited for a while and I kept checking my phone for reversal there was nothing.. The third day which was Monday, I decided to visit my bank to lodge a dispense error form hoping that in days it would be reversed yet nothing came.. So they had to request for a FOOTAGE from stanbic ibtc because Stanbic claimed that I got value already.. Till today, I am still waiting for the footage and I have been disturbing them via mail and they kept asking me to be patient on Instagram.. What can I do to get my money back?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Failed To Provide The Footage For My Failed Transaction! by MrBroke(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Woo, Bro, same shit happened to me, exactly like you've said it. Mine was with my Access card on a Zenith ATM. I got debited ten thousand (10,000), when I contacted my bank they did their investigation and told me Zenith Bank claimed they paid me that it wasn't a failed transaction. Nigga I was startled by this cause I saw the transaction declined and my card popped out with no Fucking paper, and this Fucking ass banks be playin' with me. I did let it go though. The system in this country is shit ass I tell ya. grin
Re: Stanbic IBTC Failed To Provide The Footage For My Failed Transaction! by polimaf(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Same shit happened to me

GTB cashless banking on UbA ATM.

They reversed the money after 1 year and some months

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business In Tech & Relocating Abroad As A Software Developer / Register Your Business Name / Make More Sales With This Easter Video Offer. Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.