Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others (21390 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Airport Cleaner Who Leads A Drug Syndicate, Recovers Narcotics / How DCP Abba Kyari Ran His Drug Syndicate - SignalNG / NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by lovat(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2022
omenkaLives:
Very useless subhumans. I wonder why NDLEA even bothers to waste scarce resources chasing crooks in that enclave when they could use same for ventures that would be alot more profitabl to NIGERIA.

I'm very sure in no time, their Kith and kin would start attacking the organisation for being bias in its clampdown against drug dealers. Leave these people to their devices, channel efforts to places deserving of your intervention. angry
shut up. You are becoming overwhelmed by your self hate.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Mackelson: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2022
No food on the table, no money for hand, no jobs for the common man, no hope for the university undergraduate. Of course people will take anything to forget their realities and live in alternate ones. With the added value of not going hungry sef. Mkpulu mmili is not going anywhere anytime soon. Government should focus on good governance and not this drama. Keep the youth busy and occupied in productive ways, drug use will reduce.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by VirileNelly2420: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
That tall one on the extreme right, is that not Emeka that was telling one Ngozi yesterday that he will soon hammer because his container will soon arrive?

Lol... Are u sure we're not thinking of same person? grin
Infact, wen I was going through d names, I was hoping to see Emeka E...

But e shock me say na just Yoruba people dem be.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Englishisamust: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2022
You can never be bored with nairaland. All this tribalism comment just dey just dey make me laugh like mad man.

grin grin grin. Nairaland Una no go kill person. May be the mods are even enjoying those comments that's why they are not banning it

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by mcgaius: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Now I can see how bias Nairaland is. Its either Nairaland is populated by illiterates or unapologetic trialists because i cannot see any south easterner in that post apart from a rivers man that was caught cooking meth in Owerri. Most of the suspects are from SW and north.lets set the record straight.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by koskilala: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nice, atleast these ones are trying to do their jobs
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by koskilala: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
mcgaius:
Now I can see how bias Nairaland is. Its either Nairaland is populated by illiterates or unapologetic trialists because i cannot see any south easterner in that post apart from a rivers man that was caught cooking meth in Owerri. Most of the suspects are from SW and north.lets set the record straight.
lol no mind them, they didn't even read through the thread, just the topic.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Loud it..

mcgaius:

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
omenkaLives:
Very useless subhumans. I wonder why NDLEA even bothers to waste scarce resources chasing crooks in that enclave when they could use same for ventures that would be alot more profitabl to NIGERIA.

I'm very sure in no time, their Kith and kin would start attacking the organisation for being bias in its clampdown against drug dealers. Leave these people to their devices, channel efforts to places deserving of your intervention. angry

You are so shameless. I always told you if you have shame you should be quiet in this forum for the disaster you marketed to us as head of state as the best thing since Agege bread. Anyway back to the story the Crystal Meth Cook Bekeri is actually a Rivers name not igbo and again the suspects at MMA are not igbo they are Yorubas ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
That tall one on the extreme right, is that not Emeka that was telling one Ngozi yesterday that he will soon hammer because his container will soon arrive?

You stylishly kept quiet about the Yoruba guys caught in MMA

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Lovenorth: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ipob terrorists would not like this good news
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lovenorth:
Ipob terrorists would not like this good news

Bros please read the write up again. The guy arrested in Owerri his name is Bekweri which is a Rivers or Bayelsa Name most likely Ijaw. The guys caught at MMA were actually Yorubas and one Northerner from Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by jamjo: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Almaigaa:
Emeka and his Brothers have done it again. grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Yes, Igbo Amaka, Just look at yourself displaying your stupidity, with your dry joke. Anyway, the joke is on you because your fish brain cannot comprehend what the NDLEA said because you saw Imo State on the thread your little brain automatically assumed they are Igbo, sorry, but all the names mentioned were not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Almaigaa: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
jamjo:

Yes, Igbo Amaka, Just look at yourself displaying your stupidity, with your dry joke. Anyway, the joke is on you because your fish brain cannot comprehend what the NDLEA said because you saw Imo State on the thread your little brain automatically assumed they are Igbo, sorry, but all the names mentioned were not Igbo.

Chinedu, nothing you say will change what Nigerians know about your People

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by alexogbebor(f): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
The use of opiates substance in Nigeria is on the high rise, our youth and children have gone beyond smoking weed to doing illicit drugs, many of which are ignorant of the devastating effect this substance would cause in their live.
Who are we to blame for all of this ?
Drugs being a way of life to the celebrities and social influencers we look up to. Just recently the popular Annie idibia (Wife of 2face) was public accused by her brother to leading him into drug life, now what are the possibility that our Dear 2face isn't on drugs if his wife is an addict and he came out defending her.

Meanwhile the authorities in position to curb the menace are irresponsible to the core. What is the grantee that the NDLEA after making arrest of drugLord and their drugs don't go behind and return those drugs to the street.!!!

Please SAY NO TO DRUGS
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Tomek09(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Drug money drug money drug money drug money
drug money drug money drug money drug money
[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Tomek09(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
omenkaLives:

When Fulani herdsmen will launch attack on useless good for nothing Benue citizens now, we won't see ur shadow here. Stup!d hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Tomek09(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Abdulmumin412:
Grugs. My people my people
[/s]
Worry about 300 fools killed by bandits yesterday in Kaduna. I hate hypocrisy.
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Tomek09(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Almaigaa:

Chinedu, nothing you say will change what Nigerians know about your People
[/s]
E pain am. Cry more
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Almaigaa: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
E pain am. Cry more

Ehyahh. Chinedu is in severe pains. Biko, avoid Mama Amarachi, Rat poison store. No go buy any Rat Poison there. Thank God say una area no get light for the past 15 years. I for say, make you no go close to the Transformer. grin grin grin grin

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Almaigaa: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
mcgaius:

Cry me a River.

The entire World know those that are good at doing drugs and other criminal activities. grin

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by igbowoman: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
In Ado Ekiti, narcotic officers on Monday, March 28, also arrested a 42-year-old lawyer, Mr. Mayowa Oluwanisomo, in Zone 4, Embassy Island, Moferere area of the Ekiti State capital following credible intelligence that he deals in psychotropic substances.

A total of 11, 570 tablets of tramadol weighing 7.3 kilogrammes were recovered from him when his residence was searched.

The NDLEA spokesperson, said the lawyer admitted ownership of the drug exhibits, adding that he graduated from Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti and Abuja campus of the Nigerian Law School in 2016.
The airport syndicate and the one above
are the major story .A group caught with 1 million tablets of tramadol and another caught with 11k tablets of tramadol but the writers chose to make it a minor one and changed the headlines to talk about Imo and mkpuru nmiri
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by Aaay: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by 1860sixt: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Drug money drug money drug money drug money
drug money drug money drug money drug money
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by 1860sixt: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by 1860sixty: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Emeka cooks Meth and sells to shinedu, when Emeka is arrested, both Emeka and shinedu starts screaming fulani herdsmen. grin
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Nabs meth Cook In Imo, Five Airport Drug Syndicate, Others by InoGetJoy: 6:26am On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Emeka cooks Meth and sells to shinedu, when Emeka is arrested, both Emeka and shinedu starts screaming fulani herdsmen. grin
Mumu, read the post abi your little brain can't handle the words in the post? I'd you read it you'll see all the major tribes are fully represented including your Yoruba land.
Imbe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / EFCC Arrests 30 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ado-Ekiti, Four In Ilorin / Man Arrested After Beating 2 Policemen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.