Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze (1408 Views)

Millionaires Flee As IPOB Takes Over Nnewi South / Soludo's LGA Under Attack, Aguata LG Headquarters Set Ablaze / Police Speak On Thwarted Attempt To Set Enugu INEC Headquarters Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by wwwihy: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze this morning.

https://news.band/breaking-gunmen-set-nnewi-south-lg-headquarters-ablaze/

BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze this morning.

https://twitter.com/mr_okokobioko/status/1509407940129796097?s=20&t=hV7ToLVtYt8yWY1bOjqEmQ
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by orikoku: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Good news to my brother's in the south.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Fahdiga(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
What is happening in Igbo land ?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Okay
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by vibre: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2022
Soludo tie your belt oh, e don start. This animals go wan spoil your government because you cancel their sit at home.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2022
vibre:
Soludo tie your belt oh, e don start. This animals go wan spoil your government because you cancel their sit at home.

What of the touts that was disbanded?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by OfoIgbo: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:

It is obviously the handiwork of DSS unknown gunmen, in an attempt to balance things up, with the terrorism going on, up north

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Flexherbal(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Too bad
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by anungangampu: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

It is obviously the handiwork of DSS unknown gunmen, in an attempt to balance things up, with the terrorism going on, up north
Uburu Ekeh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by oilykid(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Nkita.. you are not ashamed that DSS is destroying your region using your people and you are proud saying it.. ezi ohia

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by edmaraja: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2022
DSS handwork, Buhari call your boys to order.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Sufferingboy(f): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

One fresh toto for you,Thanks to DSS.We Anambra people love the work they're doing in our land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by OfoIgbo: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
anungangampu:

Uburu Ekeh.

Ubulu nkwo.

You obviously think I am the sort of Igboman you can confuse with your diversionary ways.

FIrst of all, DSS accused IPOB of planting a bomb to kill off spectators in the Nigeria-Ghana match, just to throw in IPOB's name in the mix.

Now DSS has organised this Nnewi house burning, as a part of their greater ploy to keep hammering IPOB.

The northern terrorists were all in motorbikes, but I can assure you DSS will do nothing to rein those guys in.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by OfoIgbo: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

Nkita.. you are not ashamed that DSS is destroying your region using your people and you are proud saying it.. ezi ohia

All these DSS monikers in nairaland, I seem to have exposed the machinations of DSS in a way that really infuriates you guys.

Please help us warn DSS from implementing all these terroristic moves. We know how they work.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Prince081: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Restructuring is the only way out of the mess we find ourselves in as Nigerians. Our collective decision of who becomes the president of Nigeria in 2023 will determine a lot hence getting your PVC, voting and guarding your votes jealously is the least you can do. We all cannot go to Canada with all our relatives and loved ones hence the need to stay back and fight for the soul of Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by anungangampu: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Ubulu nkwo.

You obviously think I am the sort of Igboman you can confuse with your diversionary ways.

FIrst of all, DSS accused IPOB of planting a bomb to kill off spectators in the Nigeria-Ghana match, just to throw in IPOB's name in the mix.

Now DSS has organised this Nnewi house burning, as a part of their greater ploy to keep hammering IPOB.

The northern terrorists were all in motorbikes, but I can assure you DSS will do nothing to rein those guys in.
Anu ofia. Onye oku na agba bee ya ona acho onye mba oga a blame.

Ndi DSS na asu igbo kporo onwe ha Esn ga kidnap gi, one day.

Anumanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by oilykid(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

All these DSS monikers in nairaland, I seem to have exposed the machinations of DSS in a way that really infuriates you guys.

Please help us warn DSS from implementing all these terroristic moves. We know how they work.
The DSS will soon get to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Alexpre11: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Hmm. Very bad
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Kingsley1000(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
vibre:

Ndi Anambra will come down on these miscreants with the full wrath
of the people.
Ndi Nnewi should make it a point of duty to excommunicate criminals
who are not from their homeland.
Make no mistake, these people are strangers from neighboring states ,
and they do not have the good of the collective Ndi Anambra at heart.
Wake up!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Kingsley1000(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Unknown Gunmen Set Nnewi South Headquarters Ablaze. How did we get to this level of madness in southeast? The Nnewi South LGA Headquarters at Ukpor, was set ablaze last night and one of the security officers attached to the office was killed by Unknown Gunmen. This is condemnable. We are not a propel of violence, destroying the little infrastructure we have and killing our own people. We must all come together to stop this. It's obvious that ndi Igbo lacked unity & hate each other....the betrayal we experienced during the 1967 to 1970 civil war is still a child's play to what we might experience today if care is not taken..No body is talking about the hoodlums that have hijacked the struggle and start destroying our infrastructures and destroying the lives of our people. Soludo should exterminate these miscreants destroying our land hiding under the umbrella of ipob

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by wwwihy: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Unknown Gunmen Set Nnewi South Headquarters Ablaze.
How did we get to this level of madness in southeast?
The Nnewi South LGA Headquarters at Ukpor, was set ablaze last night
and one of the security officers attached to the office was killed by
Unknown Gunmen.
This is condemnable.
We are not a propel of violence, destroying the little infrastructure we
have and killing our own people.
We must all come together to stop this.
It's obvious that ndi Igbo lacked unity & hate each other....the betrayal
we experienced during the 1967 to 1970 civil war is still a child's play
to what we might experience today if care is not taken..No body is
talking about the hoodlums that have hijacked the struggle and start
destroying our infrastructures and destroying the lives of our people.
Soludo should exterminate these miscreants destroying our land hiding
under the umbrella of ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by ignis: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
I wish this gunmen could visit Aso Rock.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by LegendHero(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
OfoIgbo:

As usual, IPOB terrorist sympathizers will blame the DSS.

This Nigeria matter na the more you look the less you see. I only pity Soludo, a good governor just starting his term made to face IPOB terrorists.

This will be his litmus test. If he is able to handle the situation well, then he would have set a template other SE states can follow.

I wish him best of luck and will be watching how this unfold.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Kingsley1000(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
our people are destroying our land to spite Buhari

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by wale8486: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
They are doing well
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Prolificgiant(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Those are enemy of the state and should be treated as such If u are a professional in cleaning and reside in lagos specifically mainland chat me up i av a job for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by MadamExcellency: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kingsley1000:
Unknown Gunmen Set Nnewi South Headquarters Ablaze.
How did we get to this level of madness in southeast?
The Nnewi South LGA Headquarters at Ukpor, was set ablaze last night
and one of the security officers attached to the office was killed by
Unknown Gunmen.
This is condemnable.
We are not a propel of violence, destroying the little infrastructure we
have and killing our own people.
We must all come together to stop this.
It's obvious that ndi Igbo lacked unity & hate each other....the betrayal
we experienced during the 1967 to 1970 civil war is still a child's play
to what we might experience today if care is not taken..No body is
talking about the hoodlums that have hijacked the struggle and start
destroying our infrastructures and destroying the lives of our people.
Soludo should exterminate these miscreants destroying our land hiding
under the umbrella of ipob

People should just put their intelligence cap on. Stop judging political destabilization using primary sense.

If your brother tells you in public that he will kill you and you get murdered. The probability that he is the one that committed the murder is 0.01 that's ยน/100
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by omenkaLives(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you not going to ask for EVIDENCE anything really happened?

This is the anarchy you encourage by your remarks. You should be comfortable with it rather than pretending to be concerned.

Long live ipob and ESN.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by OfoIgbo: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
LegendHero:

As usual, IPOB terrorist sympathizers will blame the DSS.

This Nigeria matter na the more you look the less you see. I only pity Soludo, a good governor just starting his term made to face IPOB terrorists.

This will be his litmus test. If he is able to handle the situation well, then he would have set a template other SE states can follow.

I wish him best of luck and will be watching how this unfold.

I know you are a little uncomfortable with the threat to Tinubu's pissfull presidential hustle.

As a matter of fact, I'm not even a fan of MNK, so I don't know what you are on about.

Tell your fellow terrorist Fulani Muslim DSS people to stop killing and burning down properties in the east.

We Igbos put Soludo there. We are happy with him and we expect him to do well, in spite of the fact that Osibanjo has run the Nigerian economy aground, and Buhari has destroyed the security of the nation.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by Samunique(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
You dey do yourself ,in case you no know undecided

When you finish destroying your region you'll migrate to another region abi

Kontunue undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Set Nnewi South LG Headquarters Ablaze by IGBOSON1: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
oilykid:

Fcking idiat! At least you managed to keep IPOB/ESN away from y big mouth!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poster Of Vice President Professor Osinbajo "The Judas Who Betrayed His Master" / I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! / Peter Obi Invested Anambra Money In Abinv And The State Owns 4.7 %

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.