Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom (29798 Views)

Plateau Police Give Update On Mangu Attacks, Arrest 9 Suspects (photos) / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti / Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources (2) (3) (4)

Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by UGLYSALT: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Attackers of an Abuja-Kaduna train carrying 362 passengers, are now calling their victim’s relatives to get prepared for ransom.

Bandits had attacked the Kaduna bound train, killed eight, injured 26, and kidnapped scores on Monday evening.

Some kidnapped victims’ families members, who spoke to DAILY POST on Thursday, said they received phone calls on Wednesday evening, telling them not to panic over the disappearance of their loved ones, assuring them of their safety, but that they should be ready for their calls for ransom.

Musa Abilewa, a family member of one of the kidnapped victims, said the terrorists spoke with him, saying his brother is fine.

According to him, the bandits said he should be ready for ransom.

“I spoke with one of the bandits who said my brother was fine. He said I should be ready to pay for feeding my brother since he was kidnapped,” he told DAILY POST sobering.

Another relative of a kidnapped victim, Mrs. Ngozi, who said he was discharged from the hospital in Kaduna on Thursday, said the only sister in the family was among those kidnapped.

According to him, “they called me while about to be discharged from hospital bed early morning on Wednesday. I spoke with my sister too, who said I should try all I could, to pay, if they demand for ransom.”

“Though I did not speak with my mother, my sister assured me she is fine,” he said.

Another family member, Yahaya Abdul also said the bandits called him and told him his brother was fine and that he should expect their call.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/31/train-attackers-give-update-on-victims-ask-families-to-get-prepared-for-ransom/

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Odin13: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Esn will soon get to this..
Igbos keep supporting ekpa ..

Warlords in making

Apc and Buhari government can’t deny they don’t know the cabal that run this attack.

All this are government networking .. they actors are in government

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by rayvelez(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2022
Is this actually a country Buhari and his families won’t die well.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Triangles1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fear North.

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by gaby(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
In an ideal situation and state, one would have been tempted or forced to ask "what effrontery"?.

However, knowing and agreeing with their board of directors plus CinC that these guys are innocent law-abiding businessmen, wetin we go come talk now?

The puppy wey dem buy dey pamper and train don turn to lion for their hand.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by iCauseTrouble: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
May thunder fire Buhari and all supporters of this government.
Like to say Amen

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by cassidy1996(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari's and his children una do well

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by bennybuhari: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
I think Buhari is too soft on the bandits because they are majorly muslims

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by SmartPolician: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
But these idiots know they can kidnap people and ask for ransom. Then, why kill innocent people? undecided

38 Likes

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Househelp(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please my fellow nairaland. dell London used laptop for sale in Abuja, please quote me if interested. Pictures loading shortly
Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Jestin: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
How did we end up with Buhari self ? That man use juju for all Nigerians

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Johnheir2(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
What a government!!!
Using the life of it's citizen as experiment of politics.
We need divine help on safety.

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by dahnimoh(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
They have started celebration even when they have not gotten the ransom because they are quite sure the money must come in
Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Maybak55: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
H
Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Oluwapresley(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Today, I agree that there are higher powers sponsoring these nonentities! Cox I don't see why the Nigerian Military and all the joint task force if we'll funded and armed can't decide one day to flush these guys out and massacre them. Get correct weapons and decide today is today. Can they be more than 1 million men? I tire ooo.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by gondon(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
H
Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by nazicartel(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm supposed to be in Kaduna this week oooo... As it stands now. Anything taking me to North is cancelled. Make Nigeria no go do me for road

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by UltimateCSH(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked musa eye don comot for gate oooh.

So now this has become a lucrative business, sheybi dem say the world go soon end? This half time don too tee oooh

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by NwaNimo1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
....and the FG is doing what?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Conner44: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yes oh, those guys are owing the businessmen too much money grin

Let them collect loan from buhari and el rufai to pay the ransoms

Iranu

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by bastardmod: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
F
Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by kereman1: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
A saying goes “the only good terrorist is a dead one”.
When the northerners wants to do something. They do it in a big way, very soon they will start hijacking planes and trains.

I condolence to the kidnapped. Don’t trust anyone with the appetite for death and destruction.

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by xristos(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
govt of terrorists by the terrorists for the terrorists
apc is a punishment to Nigerians...may we learn

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Terrier99: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Odin13:
Esn will soon get to this..
Igbos keep supporting ekpa ..

Warlords in making

Apc and Buhari government can’t deny they don’t know the cabal that run this attack.

All this are government networking .. they actors are in government

I don't support Kanu the bastard or the foolishness of Ipob and the stupid Igbos who support them but you need to shut up and look inwards. Are the lives of Igbos more valuable than those of Northerners, else why have you abandoned Northerners on distress to face ESN that hasn't kidnapped anyone.

That's how planes were crashing back then until the Sultan got killed, that was when it stopped. Hopefully, Northern leaders don't get killed before the Failure in Chief acts on these terrorists he's pampering.

Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Eriokanmi: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ok. Na how to pay that loan dey do me now. Chinese loan worse pass udoji money
Re: Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom by Klington: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
I pity the victims because the govt of the day careless about anybody's safety.

Ambode And Dubai Sign Smart City Deal / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide