Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Did You Missed Binance Coin BNB? Here's A Second Chance To Mine Remitano Coin RE - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did You Missed Binance Coin BNB? Here's A Second Chance To Mine Remitano Coin RE (351 Views)

How To Mine Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) For Free: Don't Miss Out / Earn Binance Coin, Bnb Through Free Mining / If You Missed Binance Coin Then Grab These For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Missed Binance Coin BNB? Here's A Second Chance To Mine Remitano Coin RE by Seventhheaven: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
To whosoever is reading this post,I want you to look at it as a second chance incase you missed to mine BNB in its early days and if you did mine it at then, still you can mine Renec as I believe almost all of us need money alot right?

Now, understand this for Remitano is a centralised exchange which began operating in the year 2014 and it launched its mining program around July last year if I could recall correctly and hopefully the coin Renec will be listed around July of this year,so it is never late to begin mining.

In summary,as BNB coin is to binance so will Renec coin be to Remitano.

Below is the link to commence mining

https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/3517736

(1) (Reply)

Earn Foreign Exchange Through Export Of Lithium Ores / If You Love Money...learn How To Make Money / Pi Exchange For Goods And Services On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.