Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Father's Love - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father's Love (544 Views)

Father's Love: / All I Wanted Was My Father’s Love But I Received Abuse & Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Love by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2022
I have a daughter that will be 3 by October. I don't even a picture of her same way my dad doesn't have a picture of me. I want to be part of her life. At least even if it is a little I could do. I was told she ain't feeling good. I need 15,000 any good person out there help a soul. I have a popcorn machine that I am ready to sell. I got a complete shawama set that i could sell too.. I have engine oil too. Anything just to help her and be part of he'd life, so tomorrow I won't be denied that I never contributed to her upbringing.. I am ready to slave away just to give her the best.

My baby mama mum won't even understand that I am roasting where I am. I am homeless struggling to keep my head above water

(Pardon any typo)

https://www.nairaland.com/7011473/letter-jackie#110693175

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread/15#111516570
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Father's Love by Buskynwa: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Bro do yourself some good and go and hustle, since you sincerely don't have let go off your daughter for now and go find money, i see you are scared of what will happen in the future but don't worry just make sure you have money at that time and everything will set, they say money stops nonsense, your being loved and respected solely lies on your ability to provide, always remember this! you should even be happy she's still very young so it gives you a leverage of time to hustle hard, make money and then come back for her
but in all this always remember to visit her from time to time and when going go with even if its a bottle of coke for your daughter so she can know your face as her father
God be with you in life's endeavor man, it's not easy anywhere but stay strong for your daughter

peace
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Buskynwa:
Bro do yourself some good and go and hustle, since you sincerely don't have let go off your daughter for now and go find money, i see you are scared of what will happen in the future but don't worry just make sure you have money at that time and everything will set, they say money stops nonsense, your being loved and respected solely lies on your ability to provide, always remember this! you should even be happy she's still very young so it gives you a leverage of time to hustle hard, make money and then come back for her
but in all this always remember to visit her from time to time and when going go with even if its a bottle of coke for your daughter so she can know your face as her father
God be with you in life's endeavor man, it's not easy anywhere but stay strong for your daughter

peace

Thanks so much.. Just take your time and check the second link as regard hustling!!

Thanks again!!
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Anybody out there?
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good evening
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
azraeljaheel:
I have a daughter that will be 3 by October. I don't even a picture of her same way my dad doesn't have a picture of me. I want to be part of her life. At least even if it is a little I could do. I was told she ain't feeling good. I need 15,000 any good person out there help a soul. I have a popcorn machine that I am ready to sell. I got a complete shawama set that i could sell too.. I have engine oil too. Anything just to help her and be part of he'd life, so tomorrow I won't be denied that I never contributed to her upbringing.. I am ready to slave away just to give her the best.

My baby mama mum won't even understand that I am roasting where I am. I am homeless struggling to keep my head above water

(Pardon any typo)

Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Good. Morning
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Happy new month
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2022
azraeljaheel:

(Pardon any typo)

Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
I'm disappointed
B
-had to delete the sender's details-
to me
1 hour agoDetails
You never bothered to reply my mail, if you know you couldn't help why act lyk you could do sumtin about her situation? My people are enraged because I told dem you wud find a way 2help. If you like ignore dis message again. You don't want 2b lyk your dad. But you keep acting contrary 2 your words. Your actions keeps contradicting your words.
You don't want my father playing your role but you are not playing the role of a father either.
I am having a hard time here myself and you know i wouldn't have bothered you if not 4 the current state of things.

Hopefully you get this message and reply

Painful!

Love don't cost a thing? Lies!!!!!!?!!!!
Re: Father's Love by Foodqueen(f): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
That pop corn machine can give u thousands if u aren't lazy.
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
Foodqueen:
That pop corn machine can give u thousands if u aren't lazy.

I am not lazy! Test me to determine my work ability!
Gas is on the high... The corn to make popcorn here is scares and availability makes it high.. Groundnut oil sef is another talk.. Check the price of sugar!!!

Thanks anyways
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Take her pains... Givee me..
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 04, 2022
If these eyes should close.. Please let it shut forever
Re: Father's Love by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

If You Do This, She Will Definitely Cheat On You / I Did A 1 Minute Plank Every Morning And This Happened To My Body / House Clearance Sales!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.