Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is This JUJU Against Our Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This JUJU Against Our Super Eagles (400 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Some Of Our Super Eagles / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles / What Is Wrong With Our Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This JUJU Against Our Super Eagles by henriche(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2022
The football match between the supper eagles of Nigeria and the Black stars of Ghana on Tuesday night is one Nigerians won’t forget easily but could this be the reason we lost?

Re: Is This JUJU Against Our Super Eagles by henriche(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2022
We need to sorosoke o
Re: Is This JUJU Against Our Super Eagles by Amotolongbo(f): 11:58am On Mar 31, 2022
African mentality.

Nigeria lost Cos we were less technically good as the Ghanaians.

If this is your cause for losing, why didn’t it prevent the Ghanaians from losing against Comoros Island at the nations cup?
Re: Is This JUJU Against Our Super Eagles by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
They call it ;
"Touch me and get confused.
I hit you and you fall to the ground.
You look me and you pass the ball to me.
If Keeper see me, hin see lion.
"sad

1 Like

Re: Is This JUJU Against Our Super Eagles by Ajibade123(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ghana didn't even win the match literally so forget the juju side to me both teams didn't deserve to win they was so boring and non technical

(1) (Reply)

Tigres UANL Striker Uchenna Kanu Becomes First Nigerian To Play In Mexico. / 8 Sure Football Predictions For July 2-3 / Finally, Man United Agree On Signing 5 New Star Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.