Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,465 members, 7,864,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? (710 Views)

Inform Public What Is Happen In Union Bank Nig Plc / Man Confronts Enugu Policeman: If Not For Your Uniform, I Would Have Slapped You / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Marketpost: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
I have read several articles and watched videos about the slap event at the Oscars in 2022, I must say that all is well. I could see people's emotions being expressed in words, but then wisdom is profitable.

A brand or corporate organization must understand that there will always be trends, people will always talk about them, but how you respond to them will determine whether you become famous, more financially successful, or hide your face forever.

In the same way, trends are important, but you must balance your equation of words if you must react or make a post because the Internet never forgets. You have to understand that a lot of times your target audience and respective prospects watch you from afar to see your opinions, and you can't always tell where they belong, which is why you should be sensitive in how you express your opinion.

Furthermore, it is important to keep in mind that many people will mostly share their opinions based on their emotions. They might be right, but they might also be wrong unless both sides prove otherwise.

How do you respond as a brand when the trend is long gone?

You must know when to share your opinion and when to walk away. Depending on how brilliant you are with words, some colleagues will expect you to join the trend, but you must also use your common sense so your brand doesn't get dragged into .... Click here to read more https://marketgists.com/if-you-are-slapped-in-public-what-do-you-do

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by qekng40(f): 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Slap the person 2x back cool

Tit for tat grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
I will retaliate in another venue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Smile and walk away
But be advise to have eyes at the back of your head smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by vibre: 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Adjust my wig and call the person ashawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by MadamVanessa(f): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
vibre:
Adjust my wig and call the person ashawo

shocked

Are you trying to say that if the person Biancalizes you in public all you'll do is to Ebelechukwulize the person ashawo? that makes you weak though.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Zonefree(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:
Smile and walk away
But be advise to have eyes at the back of your head smiley
Story.

Na only mouth una get. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Story.

Na only mouth una get. cheesy

Abeg na who no get mouth? Even the dumb sef get mouth tongue
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by headbasher96(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
I will walk away silently but when we meet one on one for bush road oga na shot u the collect straight

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Zonefree(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

Abeg na who no get mouth? Even the dumb sef get mouth tongue
Forget mouth, how have you been?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Forget mouth, how have you been?

What? shocked idont trust this your Mr nice guy thingy!!
Anyways iam fine
You better shoot your shot now that iam not wearing bulletproof cheesy
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Zonefree(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

Anyways iam fine
You're justified not to trust my Mr nice guy thingy. I even hate to be nice to you considering how uncouth and unruly you are.

I got bullets to shoot but Mr illicit warned me to stay clear wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

You're justified not to trust my Mr nice guy thingy. I even hate to be nice to you considering how uncouth and unruly you are.

You just hate the fact that you love me tongue better comot for sun enter my shade tongue

Illicit already got someone at kubwa. A pretty Fulani girl he has thrown my wristwatch away he doesn't have my time again
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Stay away from us

Or u gon shoot urself in the foot nigga cool
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
walk away if I'm at fault. wait for corner for you if you are at fault cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

Anyways iam fine

Don't get it twisted I ain't gon be nice with u

My gun is already cocked

Cum get shot

wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Zonefree(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

Stay away from us

Or u gon shoot urself in the foot nigga cool
Noted boss.

Cc;
Candidlady

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

You just hate the fact that you love me tongue better comot for sun enter my shade tongue

Illicit already got someone at kubwa. A pretty Fulani girl he has thrown my wristwatch away he doesn't have my time again

No time for any fulani gal

I still got ur wristwatch cos u are my spec wink cool
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Noted boss.

Cc;
Candid.lady

tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by NaijaGoBetter20: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good Christian will turn the other cheek

A good Muslim will return the slap accordingly

Traditionalists will report to deities

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

No time for any fulani gal

I still got ur wristwatch cos u are my spec wink cool

No front no back? Iam a skeptical structure
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Noted boss.

Cc;
Candid.lady

So you can't fight for love.. undecided
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

No front no back? Iam a skeptical structure

It is the u in u

Not the infrastructure
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

Don't get it twisted I ain't gon be nice with u

My gun is already cocked

Cum get shot

wink

Never disputed the fact you got a gun.. But am sure you gonna be shooting blanks cheesy

No matter how hard you are icant cum! Love my babies

°°°°god NL allow me upload this babies of mine°°°
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

Never disputed the fact you got a gun.. But am sure you gonna be shooting blanks cheesy

No matter how hard you are icant cum! Love my babies

°°°°god NL allow me upload this babies of mine°°°

Cum first, so when u cum once

I am sure u will cum again

And again

wink
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

It is the u in u

Not the infrastructure

cheesy cheesy

You are sick.. You haven't seen infrastructures that are just blueprints! Paper works.. Enjoy your Fulani wife. A secret bout Fulani ladies they love a fellow with charisma
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy cheesy

You are sick.. You haven't seen infrastructures that are just blueprints! Paper works.. Enjoy your Fulani wife. A secret bout Fulani ladies they love a fellow with charisma

Yeah I am sick

Only u got my drugs wink

Forget the fulani I no want beef tongue
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

Cum first, so when u cum once

I am sure u will cum again

And again

wink

Cum Mon tu ta pe°°°pardon my French°°°

Yaro like you na mouth una get... You can't compare what you got with my Northerner guys got in between their thighs

If icome back to this life na north over and over again tongue
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

Yeah I am sick

Only u got my drugs wink

Forget the fulani I no want beef tongue

I'd drop your drugs at that pharmacist at nnpc at kubwa

Where in kubwa you dey? Give me a landmark ihave roamed there so much not to know anywhere around that ends
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

Cum Mon tu ta pe°°°pardon my French°°°

Yaro like you na mouth una get... You can't compare what you got with my Northerner guys got in between their thighs

If icome back to this life na north over and over again tongue

I know u like it North

But e go comot for ur mouth wen I move down south like a trailer

wink tongue
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by illicit(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Candidlady:

I'd drop your drugs at that pharmacist at nnpc at kubwa

Where in kubwa you dey? Give me a landmark ihave roamed there so much not to know anywhere around that ends

Village market
Re: If You Are Slapped In Public, What Do You Do? by Candidlady: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
illicit:

I know u like it North

But e go comot for ur mouth wen I move down south like a trailer

wink tongue

For serious now... Your ends at BROWNIES and kubwa which do you prefer... Good road.. Constant power supply... Less tussle! Abuja is truly the centre of peace and tranquility forget what hit front page iknow it is all propaganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

While Rescuing Accident Victim, Courier Agent And Soldier Meets Their Death In / Unknown Gunmen Shooting Sporadically In Uli Anambra / WATCH VIDEO: Lady Have Fun With Her Ex-boyfriend’s Dad As Revenge For Breaking H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.