Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches (34220 Views)

Super Eagles Train In MKO Abiola Stadium Ahead Of The Second Leg Clash.. Video / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Teejay13(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good for us
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by neztar: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
motionarena:
Lol
I wonder how the world will enjoy d world cup 2022.

It will be completely useless without Nigeria in d competition.
We bring the spark to d world cup
get out. Do we have a team. We will just go there and disgrace africa. Useless super eagles. If i catch you one on one, i will beat you for saying this. I know where you live
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

So dangote money don waste be that
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Testimony1988(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:
Uyo stadium is available grin
Na so.
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by neztar: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lamasta:
FIFA needs to completely cancel this away goal rule nonsense, its making the game look boring as teams usually park the bus when they have away goal advantage....

Borno stadium is there lieing fallow, the SE can use it grin
let me ask you a question, does the eagles deserve to be at the worldcup? Be honest
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Lamasta(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
neztar:
let me ask you a question, does the eagles deserve to be at the worldcup? Be honest

Nigeria and Ghana has no business in the world cup in the first place

1 Like

Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by AZControversial(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lamasta:

Its frustrating jarey it makes some team lazy

grin but that same lazy team worked hard to secure the goal they're trying to defend.
Atletico comes to mind.
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by dreu2fine(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:
Useless country with useless leaders.
na the leader be problem u guys talk anyhow
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by neztar: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Simran94:
FIFA should actually ban the Nigerian team from playing international matches.
honey, what club do you support? I like your passion
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Angry Zoogerian fans invaded the pitch after a 1:1 draw against Ghana forcing players and officials to run for their lives into the changing room.

Una came to face animal kingdom, una don collect! They killed that man nothing like cardiac arrest! I sabi the Zoo wella..
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Lamasta(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
AZControversial:

grin but that same lazy team worked hard to secure the goal they're trying to defend.
Atletico comes to mind.
Did you watch Ghana at the AFCON They are just like Nigeria currently if not worse self just that they are fortunate to be at the world cup courtesy of away goals rule
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by neztar: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamExcellency:
DSS should just appeal the sanction. All punishment should be directed at IPOB. All their Bank Accounts should be frozen worldwide for this heinous crime.

We know who planned and executed the mayhem. Of course, it's IPOB
ekwensu
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Instead of using uyo in the first place.... nothing is working in this country nawa oo
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by HeroicMeastro: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fifa and stupidity. Why ban the stadium instead of banning the country completely from participating in any form of football competition.

Fifa should go and listen to prophet MAZI NNAMDI KANU on YouTube and see why the prophet called this dilapidated country zoo. We don't arrogate all these respect to Nnamdi KANU for nothing, the respect he received from us is because that what he called Nigeria or says about Nigeria always come to pass

The action of Nigerians, the supposed giant of Africa that day shows that Nigerians are wild animals in a zoo. That action justifies Prophet Mazi NNAMDI KANU disposition about Nigeria.

What an act of cowardice!!
You are completely off...
You need a reactivation bro...
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Rayd502(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Take back Super Eagles games back to Uyo.The win rate at Uyo is high and the fans are more tolerant and accommodating.

4 Likes

Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by neztar: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lamasta:

Nigeria and Ghana has no business in the world cup in the first place
i prefer ghana go than nigeria go. The super eagles have woeful so far
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by colestephan86: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Even animals will protect their home, that's why they exhibit territoriality.
Nigerians are quick to destroy public infrastructures.
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Lamasta(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
neztar:
i prefer ghana go than nigeria go. The super eagles have woeful so far
You did not watch Ghana at the AFCON ba
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by spencekat(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
motionarena:
Lol
I wonder how the world will enjoy d world cup 2022.

It will be completely useless without Nigeria in d competition.
We bring the spark to d world cup
Super story
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Dearlord(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Everything Nigeria is vawulence .
Uncultured people
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Utanisco(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
qekng40:
Uyo stadium is available grin

Not UyO stadium

Say
Godswill Akpabio stadium
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by monex(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mooh247:
sad

What the hell is wrong with Northern Nigeria for goodness sake

Almost all major NPFL matches and derbies hosted in Northern Nigeria always ends in serious conflicts and violence... Now they have made it International

and you have tribalised it. it is abuja. Lots of Yorubas and Igbos there
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by begge: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
They should bound us from participating in any sport
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by ejimatic: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
That is the least we can get from the FIFA. Thank you Nigerians for not attacking the Ghamians and their supporters..Our loss is painful but we will qualify another time.
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
neztar:
honey, what club do you support? I like your passion

#YNWA smiley smiley
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Anisilas: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Bounceboune7:
i guess they should also listen to the part where he declared that all security operatives b killed

What kinda animal is your father?
no mind the foolish boy... Pretending to come from Akwa ibom when he's not.
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by AZControversial(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lamasta:

Did you watch Ghana at the AFCON They are just like Nigeria currently if not worse self just that they are fortunate to be at the world cup courtesy of away goals rule

This Ghana doesn't count as any example I'd have given above. They're lucky like you said.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by jagorinho: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lol!!! FiFA dey fear to punish Nigeria? Just like destroying a knife used for murder and acquitting the person that used it. ......FiFA sef!!!
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Anisilas: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jesse25:

Yeye woman .... chaii u b zombie
na man the animal be.
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by compton11(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mooh247:
sad

What the hell is wrong with Northern Nigeria for goodness sake

Almost all major NPFL matches and derbies hosted in Northern Nigeria always ends in serious conflicts and violence... Now they have made it International

so na only northerners watched and invaded the pitch?
Re: FIFA Bans MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja From Hosting Int’l Matches by Swanzi(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lamasta:

Why did U also not score away goal mtcheww iranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alisson Karius? Fans Ridicule Liverpool Keeper After Leicester Blunder / World Cup Qualifier Ends As Brazil Try To Deport 4 Argentine Players Mid-Match / Nigerian Helen Joseph ‘feared’ By American Female Boxers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.