Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege (9003 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Lagos RRS Arrests Notorious Serial Phone Thief / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by etokhana: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Officials of Lagos Rapid Response Squad (RRS) have arrested three notorious Awawa members in order to reduce the rising crime and violence in Agege.

The suspects are: Abubakar Mohammed (26), Nofiu Odusanya (19) and Idowu Daramola (22).

The Commander, Rapid Response Squad (RRS), two weeks ago directed the squad’s Decoy Team to gather intelligence on some of the people behind the increasing crime and violence around Agege and effect their arrests.

The team has arrested three suspects. They are part of the seven dreaded members of Awawa Cult and brains behind some of the violence and crimes around Agege in recent times. The trio were equally fingered in night and dawn robberies in Agege.

Abubakar Mohammed, popularly known as Yaba, who was recently released from prison is reputed for ‘okada’ robbery and has been in and out of police custody several times.

Nofiu Odusanya, a.k.a Alhaji Horror was arrested for been complicit in the gruesome matcheting of one Babatunde while being also involved in night and dawn robberies in Agege.

Idowu Daramola alias Magnet, is a popular pickpocket and phone snatcher as well as dusk and dawn robber around Capitol Road, Agege.

Meanwhile some community stakeholders have called on CSP Yinka Egbeyemi to assist the community in keeping away the three suspects from the community in order to reduce the crime in the area.

The three suspects have been taken to court for prosecution.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1682202725447846&id=100009744045621

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by PussyOdour(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa boyfriend got busted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Zonefree(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
PussyOdour:
That moniker is an entity with hairy balls, don't be deceived.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by PussyOdour(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:
That moniker is an entity with hairy balls, don't be deceived.
But why do you guys here think that the person behind that moniker is a guy?
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Zonefree(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
PussyOdour:

Because the person is a guy with gbola longer than yours.

3 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Aniluvreal: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
PussyOdour:

How many girls for here were de follow politics matter as that account

How many girls the get mind talk raw of how they love dick as that account.

The person behind that account is so versatile , have some knowledge in almost all the area which this abilities is rarely exuded by women.

Me sef I no believe say na woman o. But the way she often defend women folk is the reason I think na woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by chukwuibuipob: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
sad useless yoot sad.Their parents go regret not abort dem trowey.They are giving their parents headache .They won’t work.Some of them are artisans but won’t go to their shop.Smoke,drink,street fight,go knack prosti2,steal neighbor gen/anything to sell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Passionate888: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aboki leading Afonjas as always.

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by DJGiore: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Agege always on the news for bad reasons

2 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Rastaramsey(m): 12:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aniluvreal:

How many girls for here were de follow politics matter as that account

How many girls the get mind talk raw of how they love dick as that account.

The person behind that account is so versatile , have some knowledge in almost all the area which this abilities is rarely exuded by women.

Me sef I no believe say na woman o. But the way she often defend women folk is the reason I think na woman.

That person behind that monicker is a Man..... A niggar within the age range of 18-20....

The same person has Fernandezisback,jeon,madam Vanessa, iyaebe and co...

If you dey observe well, those accounts dey always talk about feminism...

That niggar is really jobless

3 Likes

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Agricmoney(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
good

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Rastaramsey(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
See them
Useless boys

They should be taken to kirikiri

That's where they belong...

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Aniluvreal: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

That person behind that monicker is a Man..... A niggar within the age range of 18-20....

Lol

But how can a man be advocating for feminism, is that person that jobless. It's funny grin
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by southsouthking(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Feed them to the dogs.
I dey shame to see some men bleach their skin.
See that one legs like black and white TV.
Spit.

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by KingOfTheDamned: 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
The weak law institution.is what has caused crime to sky rocket In Nigeria .

Since the law is weak every.othwr thing fails... The judiciary is the biggest problem we face in Nigeria..

Prisons are congested ... Carry out death sentences quickly they won't ... Hence criminals on death row since eighties are stil there
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Rastaramsey(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Lol

But how can a man be advocating for feminism, is that person that jobless. It's funny grin

Very very jobless...
Infact, joblessness nah understatement...
Check that Fernandezisback Monicker
She opened it Jan and she has spent more than 24 days active

That's joblessness in its peak....
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by truthCoder: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cant they lock them up for long. Say 15 years?

When you keep repeating the same crime after spending time in prison, it means the initial prison time was too short.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Okortor: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nice one, stupid boys.

That's how last time I didn't drive, about 5 of them just blocked me demanding for money or my phone.

As a military personnel, I just pulled out my belt n they quietly respected themselves.

Nonsense!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by OGraffix(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
truthCoder:
Cant they lock them up for long. Say 15 years?

When you keep repeating the same crime after spending time in prison, it means the initial prison time was too short.

Just 15yesrs u say

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by FuckDModz: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kill them all
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Johel(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1682202725447846&id=100009744045621

Yoruba hoodlums all over Lagos...Na dem Tinubu go use oppress poor nigerians wey no get sense.
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by PointZerom: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
PussyOdour:

You think that she's a female?
Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Jeon(f): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

SHITX very funny

but no need to argue with a lunatic..

ease urself with the lyrics

I just wanted some more, Oliver Twist Never before has a boy asked for more (never) More? I just wanted some more, Oliver Twist (wanted some more) Hah I just wanted some more, Oliver Twist (more?) Think I didn't take risks to get to this 'sitch? Don't take the piss (nah) I've been scummy, I admit, I did what I did, but I deserve this That's why the bottle got popped at six (and then?) And I'll holla one thot by the evening I used to think I'm just dreaming (what for?) I just wanted somemore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jeon:

very funny

I just wanted some more, Oliver Twist Never before has a boy asked for more (never) More? I just wanted some more, Oliver Twist (wanted some more) Hah I just wanted some more, Oliver Twist (more?) Think I didn't take risks to get to this 'sitch? Don't take the piss (nah) I've been scummy, I admit, I did what I did, but I deserve this That's why the bottle got popped at six (and then?) And I'll holla one thot by the evening I used to think I'm just dreaming (what for?) I just wanted som

That one you quoted plus few others have refused to have brains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by Jeon(f): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
That one you quoted plus few others have refused to have brains

they do have brains but are destroyed by Encephalopathy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RRS Arrests Three Over Crime, Violence In Agege by greatiyk4u(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Na female, I have evidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna: Over 13,000 APC Members Defect To PDP / Dangote Refinery: Production Commencement Deadline Not Exceeded — Spokesperson / Obama In Nigeria Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.