Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident (400 Views)

Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack / Tinubu: Over 60 Passengers Were Killed In Train Attack / 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by mentor111: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
The family of Hannah Ajewole are searching for their daughter. She was part of the people that were at the train that day it was attacked Abuja-kaduna incident.
She's about to get marry april, pls any body with useful information

Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by Okunolaniyi: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
F
Check my signature
Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by Flamees(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Okunolaniyi:
F
Space bookers

Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Only God knows what her bottom belle will be passing through now. The trauma and everything.

It shall never be well with Buhari and those who support him just because he promised to give them presidency. SHAME

1 Like

Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by chukwuibuipob: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
shocked sad
Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by Coolsperm: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can never have peace when you have Islam around you, soon the SW will experience it

1 Like

Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by Kestolove(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
I feel for her kpekus

1 Like

Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by colorsofrainbow: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
shocked sad
You didn't blame ipob this time.
You are now confused on what to say.
Tinubu agbero grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by mentor111: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=mentor111 post=111528805] i just feel for her and she's my street girl
Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by godofuck231: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kestolove:
I feel for her kpekus
mass cassava plugging
Re: Girl Due To Marry Next Month Kidnapped In Train Incident by Earthstorms(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=mentor111 post=111530026][/quote]

Sorry about that. You are concerned because this happened to someone you know. Kidnapping by the Fulani terrorists have been happening for a long time now. Only the victims and those close to them feel the pains.

This will pass, take heart and be strong.

Organize support to help her with ransom money if they eventually ask for ransom.

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi Attacked Organizers Of Bola Tinubu Youth Summit / 2023: Human Rights Radio Purchase Presidential Nomination Form For Gov. Udom / Tinubu: Nigerians Should Not Let Religion Or Ethnicity Divide Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.