Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base (669 Views)

FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil / Man Roasts Big Snake For Food(photos) / Huge Python Caught In Abiriba, Abia. Butchered For Food As Villagers Gather (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Sandra23(f): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
I figured out the fastest way to grow your online customer base and I’m happy to share with you!
Re: For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Driggs: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sandra23:
I figured out the fastest way to grow your online customer base and I’m happy to share with you!

How?
Re: For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Sandra23(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Get it Done Now App gives you access to over 5,000 customers placing food orders all around Lagos.

Asides from the easy reach to customers, you are guaranteed access to quick loans with minimal interest rates when you apply.

All you need to do is sign up [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3Oav0C1yUEPkRAjdK4dEzOUEtpJGOTQgvfMwfA-0VD3vfVw/viewform) today and get started as a vendor.
Re: For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Sandra23(f): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Driggs:

How?

Hello, are you a food vendor, I just shared the idea.
Re: For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Sandra23(f): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
The best part of all this is signing up is totally Free.

Try it out today.
Re: For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Sandra23(f): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Are you a food vendor looking to increase your online customer base?

Here’s the best way to.

Fill the form to sign up and get access to over 3000 customers ordering from you. ��

[https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3Oav0C1yUEPkRAjdK4dEzOUEtpJGOTQgvfMwfA-0VD3vfVw/viewform}
Re: For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Sandra23(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2022
Every vendor wants to gain more reach and make great sales.

Especially as an online vendor you’d need to expand your market and get access to customers from several regions.

I have a solution for you. Joining the Get it Done Now App.

[/quote]
Re: For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base by Sandra23(f): 2:07pm On May 23, 2022
It’s easy and you’d have access to over 5000 people ordering from you!

Interested?

(1) (Reply)

Easy-to-prepare Yam Recipes. / How To Make Refreshing Soursop Juice / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.