Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found (24342 Views)

Judge Orders Transfer Of $9.8m Seized From Andrew Yakubu To The Court's Account / NNPC Ex-GMD, Yakubu Sues EFCC, CBN, GTB Over Alleged Non-Release Of $9.8M / Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by OVB123: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Corruption everywhere even in the Judiciary. This country needs deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by BlackBaron: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
If you're an investor, would you be willing to invest in this country seeing the level of enabling the judiciary gives corrupt entities?

Money gained and hidden in a questionable location, a judge acquits him and declares he be given back...

It remains Tinubu to become President and I would rescind my nationality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by eddie7: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Acquitted here on earth via Nigeria's judgement .... God's judgement is pending

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Otuegbe: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na wow
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by greatiyk4u(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
obinnajohnson:
APC has ruined this country. The level of corruption in Nigeria today is disheartning.

Whatever the correlation between your comment and the post is remains a mystery to me

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
They always acquit these crooks... Even the 'convicted' ones end up with a slap on the wrist.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by dalongjnr: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
The judiciary in this country is gone to the Dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Enemyofpeace: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Very useless and justiceless country

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Enemyofpeace: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
dalongjnr:
The judiciary in this country is gone to the Dogs.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by omooba969(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Our parents are very corrupt - that generation is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by plaetton: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Unfortunately, Anyone who can hire a Battery of SAN lawyers would always defeat the EFCC in court.

The EFCC are reckless in the way they arrest, gather and handle evidence.
It is only with local yahoo yahoo Boys that they can flex power and jail.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by ComeToJesus: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
This APC government really came to loot, kill and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by ajepako(f): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Next, he will contest for senate or governorship of his state.

Nigeria is a zoo looto..

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don't understand this ruling.
What kind of court do we have in Nigeria. Are the courts saying 9.8million dollars is not the minimum amount over and above the threshold allowed by law. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by maticar: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022

i weak mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Klington: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Corruption is fighting back to back grin grin grin

Judge....Fulani Muslim

Plaintiff.... Fulani Muslim

There was a country
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by GloriousGbola: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Can you smell the body language of our darling daddy petroleum minister?
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Samunique(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is finished.
Completely finished !!!

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by CountVersailles(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sai Barbar
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Investorozay: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
na how to burst hostels and hotels to find itunes boys and hungry gift cards boys dem sabi
anyone with good legal backing floors these clowns

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Ashirioluwa: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Naija
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Joseph08(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Can someone please tell me how Nigeria will be good

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Heavensent01(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chidinma ojukwus will soon be exonerated from the murder case that was obvious, from executive, legislature and judiciary are all useless

democracy is not a Nigeria thing

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
The Judge held that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), which put Yakubu on trial, failed woefully to establish that he held the money over and above the threshold allowed by law.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by DLSReigns: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
The judge fall my hand. Who acquits such a person after such overwhelming evidence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Aonkuuse(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
OGA which APC he was appointed by Jonathan in 2012 and was relieved of his appointment in 2014. I knew you people will still come blame Buhari and APC. Nigerians are Nigeria's problem. Continue shifting blames
ComeToJesus:
This APC government really came to loot, kill and destroy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Eriokanmi: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
The whistle blower na super mumu. Instead of arranging for some guys and whisk the gubabi vaults away in the night. After all it's free money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Nonexisting: 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
madridguy:
grin grin grin

This is Nigeria.
Your boss Buhari is fighting corruption. I hope you will vote him for third term.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by HitRun(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
fasho01:
Even lucifer will be acquitted of all wrongdoing in the Nigerian Court

If you no sabi play ball, Wetin you want make the referee do? Score goal for you?

EFCC is a disgrace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Sues Felix Obuah, Rivers PDP Chairman / 'No Shaking,we Are Winning' Ekweremadu Says After PDP NEC Meeting (Photos) / Akeredolu: Stop Branding Terrorism As Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.