Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 (2430 Views)

Seun Kuti: I Was A Fool When I Campaigned For Tinubu In 1999 / Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hello, Fellow Nigerians. It is with heavy heart I'm writing this public apology. I've err and committed unforgivable blunder for campaigning for the worst ever President dead or alive. I had regretted my actions. I hope will be forgiven, I hope the death caused as a result of failed Pmb regime will not hunt me. Henceforth, I will not participate in any form of voting. Thank You.
Yours Faithfully
Codeye.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Fahdiga(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
You will reap what you sow

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Gentlerespect76: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nairalanders, comeooo, I have seen someone crying after spilling milk. The head is already cut off, just disappear from here before hand go hit you.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Why you dey beg on top your own choice. Abi you no know your civic rights. No allow dem force you to dey get buyers remorse O! You vote dem vote, your candidate con win, how dat one con be bad tin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Saviourk: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
SMH
Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Racoon(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
2015-yes pardonable. However, for 2019, Nope! You seeking forgiveness is worthless. This is because Buhari unparalleled failure as military HOS(1984-85) was obvious for all to see even if you have not been born then. Karma never forgets or forgives.Live with it.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Kestolove(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Go to print and media house to make ur apology

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Tinubuadvocate: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nairaland is not enough for you to seek your stupid apology go CNN and confess there nonsense.
Codeye:
Hello, Fellow Nigerians. It is with heavy heart I'm writing the public apology. I've err and committed unforgivable blunder for campaigning for the worst ever President dead or alive. I had regretted my actions. I hope will be forgiven, I hope the death caused as a result of failed Pmb regime will not hunt me. Henceforth, I will not participate in any form of voting. Thank You.
Yours Faithfully
Codeye.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Tinubuadvocate: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
The guy is attention seeker.
osinbanjoisaliar:
Why you dey beg on top your own choice. Abi you no know your civic rights. No allow dem force you to dey get buyers remorse O! You vote dem vote, your candidate con win, how dat one con be bad tin
Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by SadiqBabaSani: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Its a heinous crime to have strengthened this wickedness of re electing Buhari

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Romanoff(f): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Make I no just curse you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Nairaland is not enough for you to seek your stupid apology go CNN and confess there nonsense.
Thanks but I simply don't have the means�
On second thought, calling me idiot and your moniker READ Tunibuadvocate? That says a lot!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Its a heinous crime to have strengthened this wickedness of re electing Buhari
Totally agreed!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by BloomingDale(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
South West are the ones majorly supporting Buhari. Just transfer your Karma to them and you will be Aokay.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by helinues: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cheap attention seeking is not good for your health.

Hian
Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Ofodirinwa: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Codeye:
Hello, Fellow Nigerians. It is with heavy heart I'm writing this public apology. I've err and committed unforgivable blunder for campaigning for the worst ever President dead or alive. I had regretted my actions. I hope will be forgiven, I hope the death caused as a result of failed Pmb regime will not hunt me. Henceforth, I will not participate in any form of voting. Thank You.
Yours Faithfully
Codeye.

This is a sign of growth and maturity.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
You will reap what you sow
I hope not,please boss

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

This is a sign of growth and maturity.
Thank You✔
Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Codeye:
Yours Faithfully
Codeye.
You would have added evidence of your previous campaign.

Meanwhile our heart are seriously locked for any forgiveness now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
helinues:
Cheap attention seeking is not good for your health.

Hian
Boss Nairaland don't pay for this. But I needed to take a major step like this one moving forward. I felt guit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
My own be say all of our presidents don try. E no easy to sit down for dat chair for Aso Rock. All of dem dey do deir own part small small wen go carry us go promise land wen get chicken, milk and honey. Na small small water dey fill bucket. Dem dey mess up, na true, but dem also dey try as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

You would have added evidence of your previous campaign.

Meanwhile our heart are seriously locked for any forgiveness now.
Thought about it too
But it's important not to open a old wound because it sour now.
But if pressed to do so or if it become necessary I'll without doubt. Though, will be unable to get those on Facebook lost to hackers. But I believed those on Twitter are still very much available. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by blackboy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
2015 was forgivable but 2019!!! it was not a mistake neither pardonable . The sins of this government this president is on your hands head and all. It was clear to all this man was a failure 2015 - 2019 so why vote for him again if not wickedness. To forgive is divine. I no forgive you I pray those who have died and suffered because of the PMB govt will be able to forgive you. Me? You dont need my forgiveness.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by tungamaje: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
OP, you are forgiven. Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
My own be say all of our presidents don try. E no easy to sit down for dat chair for Aso Rock. All of dem dey do deir own part small small wen go carry us go promise land wen get chicken, milk and honey. Na small small water dey fill bucket. Dem dey mess up, na true, but dem also dey try as well
BUHARI insensitive to the situations on this country cannot not be overemphasized. Surely within his capacity to effects change but for a reasons best.known to himself failed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Codeye(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
BloomingDale:
South West are the ones majorly supporting Buhari. Just transfer your Karma to them and you will be Aokay.
Unfortunately I'm from that Southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Racoon(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
helinues:
Cheap attention seeking is not good for your health.Hian
Even the most chronic and fanatic sai baba zombies have long seen their foolishness and made U-turn. Some coming to online and public forum to amend their ways and seek forgiveness.That your lots don't see any need for that, doesn't not mean those who wished to relieve themselves of the guilt they have been carrying should not be allowed to do so. Not everyone is a stony heart fella.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by Fahdiga(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Codeye:

I hope not,please boss
Ask God for forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by greatiyk4u(m): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fortunately, I have no remorse voting Buhari twice,

I owe no one apology as I exercised my civic right,

However, wailers are mischievous characters I swear,

They claim Buhari rigged himself to power yet they are cursing those they claim voted him in,..

Which one do we take now?

Ndiara,..........we just make the whole thing look as if we were all Millionaires before Buhari presidency....

My village has experienced the highest level of development in the last 7years of Buharis regime.......

No government anywhere in the world favour the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
ok
Re: Nigerians Please Forgive Me, I Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 And 2019 by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Codeye:

Thought about it too
But it's important not to open a old wound because it sour now.
But if pressed to do so or if it become necessary I'll without doubt. Though, will be unable to get those on Facebook lost to hackers. But I believed those on Twitter are still very much available. Thanks.
Ok bro. Welcome to the leaugue of anti Buhari people. Anti Buhari is pro Life while pro Buhari is anti life.

God bless all the Buhari haters worldwide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya / How Did Peter Obi Become Bank General Manager? / Tinubu: We Will Review Minimum Wage To Reflect Current Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.