Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Word Of Advise: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Word Of Advise: (152 Views)

Word Of The Day / Deaf And Dumb Man Preaching The Word Of God At A Market Hits The Internet (video / What Is The Most Important Piece Of Advise You Did Give To Anyone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Advise: by KingOfTheDamned: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
I am noticing a trend especially on nairaland, Twitter etc

Chasing internet clout, or internet fame will get you hurt badly.. just saying ...no one is invisible on the internet... something happened to someone I know recently ...
You go online and call someone out uneccesarily, insult them, their ideology, their tribe, their , religion or parents.. cause you think you are invisible.
Then one day you travel somewhere for business, work, pleasure or whatever thinking no one knows you there, that's when those guys you called out will turn up.

My two cents
Re: Word Of Advise: by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
so long as you are simply honest with your own views and opinion, nobody should care about what others would do (and nobody should do anything about it but reply honestly etc).... but then if you go insulting people left right center for no damn reason, then you indeed need to face consequences of your words online!
Re: Word Of Advise: by KingOfTheDamned: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so long as you are simply honest with your own views and opinion, nobody should care about what others would do (and nobody should do anything about it but reply honestly etc).... but then if you go insulting people left right center for no damn reason, then you indeed need to face consequences of your words online!

Facts !!

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice / Fake News Cases Needed For Final Year Project / ISC Certification Dumps Pass The CISSP Exam Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.