Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) (789 Views)

Regina Daniels’ Mother Bags Law Degree (photos) / 80-year-old Grandmother Bags Master Of Business Degree; Granddaughter Celebrates / When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by WebDesignerNG(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

An 80-year-old grandmother has made a lot of jaws to drop as she bags a master’s degree in business administration (MBA), Siggy reports.

A granddaughter to the grandma identified as Yvonne Mutambanengwe, revealed the feat on her LinkedIn to celebrate her grandma.

Yvonne shared a picture of the octogenarian in her graduation gown while urging her followers to never give up on their dreams.

“I don’t normally post personal stuff on LinkedIn but couldn’t resist…. Today is an amazing day,” she wrote.

“My grandmother is graduating! She did her MBA (Master of Business Administration) and is graduating just shy of her 80th birthday!!!

“To say I am proud is again an understatement. Why did she put herself through such a huge undertaking??

“To let her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren know that if she can do, so can we all.”

Source: SIGGY

1 Like

Re: Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wow!
Re: Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by InfinityFabric: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Of course it's Business Admin. Miracle is when 80 yo does Physics with electronics from the start.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by PenSniper: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Of course it's Business Admin. Miracle is when 80 yo does Physics with electronics from the start.

Envious trash.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by Chiefecho(m): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2022
It has been her heart desire

Determination is everything
Not minding your age

It is my dream to relocate to Europe

This dream shalll also be accomplished

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2022
A big congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by InfinityFabric: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
PenSniper:

Envious trash.
God forbid! Me I will not envy trash ooo
Re: Reactions As 80-year-old Great-grandmother Bags Master's Degree (Photos) by PenSniper: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
InfinityFabric:

God forbid! Me I will not envy trash ooo

Okay o.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 School Management Softwares In Nigeria: A Comprehensive Comparison / Hilda Baci: See Exam Question Set By Akwa Ibom Poly (photo) / Post D/e And Post Ume.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.