Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (58468 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives The Body Of Dr Chukwuemeka Ezeife (photos) / Abia State Governor, Dr Alex Otti Receives Obi Cubana (Photos) / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

[s]Same HEADQUARTERS that maltreat widows.
Same HEADQUARTERS where daughters are raped
[/s]..........

You for include skullarship people as well , but you know the truth, is meant for your tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by boyency: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Well-done soludo,well-done obi..
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Khaysee: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Social media popularity is a good thing
Obi is doing well

Buy all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just another Mkpuru mirri drug mogul masquerading as a business man "developer".
Nothing new here people...smoke screens..
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by nerilove(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
kid23:
Ọfọ ndụ ka mụ na agọ na isii anyị Ụmụ Igbo wee na asị na ọ ga adịrị anyị ncha mma.... Ngọzi na mmeri ga a bụ nke anyị... Ife ọ bụ na anyị tinyere àka na ya ga adọ tara anyị "high tension" mmeri...

Nwa Chineke ọ ga abara gị
Iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by nerilove(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Just another Mkpuru mirri drug mogul masquerading as a business man.
sense is very far from you, keep wailing
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by chachazzy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Nice one, Abig nwankwo should remind Soludo of the terrible state of some roads in his town, okija.
Soludo is not from Okija
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
ganisucks:

He's a drug dealer and probably a CIA level 1 spy
your mumu no too muuuchhhh..!!!
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
I gat to try that drink
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by iguita: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
His Excellency Charles Soludo needs to start dressing the part. I am sure there are better South Eastern cloth designs that will make him look more presentable.

In this photo, he is looking like Obi's bodyguard, now imagine E-Money in the same photo.

Obi, please advice his excellency.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oba nnem ndi oma ... ife Di na oba
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by bizhop01: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Anambra people says cubana is drug dealer cool
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
nerilove:
sense is very far from you, keep wailing

When the DEA and FBI comes for him, then you will start wailing and crying that the FBI is the enemy of Yebos. grin grin
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Legendforte: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
PStacks:
That's the thing with Igbos..
Obi Cubana is Pocketing his hands before the governor..

Even if you are rich and wealthy.

Even if you don't respect the Governor, respect the "Office".

See as Governor sef dress like Onitsha Tout..
Tufiakwa ndigbos cheesy
When last did you see your GP for neuropsychiatric assessment.
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
This Soludo outfit ehh. I'm not just comfortable about it.
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nice one
Obi Cubana is a hustler
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
Soludo na my man, Obi Cubana, nice one, developing and promoting Nigerian brands is the way to go.
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mark my words OBI CUBANA might be either a senator or governor in ANAMBRA STATE someday.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by otipoju(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Do you know that Obi Cubana didn't make his money recently?

He has been a money bag just that he is waiting for it to get to some level.

Now that is how Igbo men do things before an Igbo man spends 1m recklessly just know that he has extra 9m as back up and when he spends 100m just know that he has extra 900m for back up.

I am 25 and looking at my aza and the goods in my shop I am 100% sure that I am at least 13m rich but you wouldn't see me now buying cars or squandering the money I will wait till I get more.

That's the Igbo man way of doing things.

I had one skinny looking guy that i opened an account for back then. He was a boy boy in his masters small electrical wiring shop.

Opened account with 3,000. Initially guy will come give me money at home to deposit in the morning. After a while he stopped and like 6 months later i just sey make i check him account for work i see about 900k.

I resign within 3 weeks because i realize sey i just dey waste my life away for bank work wearing yeye suit up and down.

When I left Lagos, guy was still skinny, dressing shabbily and had started dealing in clothes and prolly had like 5 million.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by meccuno: 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
Rahkman:
fine no problem u can beat ur hairy chest all you want...every tribe get billionaires no be only ibo...all I am saying is obi cubana should reduce his frequent visits to anambra state, the other day he posted a video of himself walking through the streets of Onitsha and shining his teeth....in a state riddled with unknown gunmen ..that blasted the skull of Dora akunyili husband without remorse, a confident and bold esn member can decide to take out obi cubana with a single shot even if it would cost him his life afterwards, atleast to please Simon ekpa and the supleem reader.... he took out an ally of their number 1 enemy ABBA kyari...just pause reason am
[/s]

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by kingyakos: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Soludo go high Odogwu bitters
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by meccuno: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
TotoGame:

Fuvk the hell out of here you modafuvker!!!!.... Anambra state will no longer be part of that sit at home shit

We are hardwoking people that doesn't joke with our businesses...we have the largest market in west Africa which we built by our own hands , our sweat and blood .....we won't let any weird looking clown that hides in finland to dictate to us what we will do on Mondays in our own state.Anambra economy is declining cus of this outdated shit at home shit which Nnamdi kanu himself isn't in support of. Simon ekpa should focus more on his backward ebonyi state that is filled with savages and mentally unstable beings abeg....
[/s] No sensible Igbo man would deride another Igbo man because of emotional outburst. better go back to the cave where you came from.
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Almaigaa:

Quit celebrating. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State. Charles Soludo and Obi Cubana are Igala. grin grin

So Obi is an Igala Name and Soludo is an Igala Name. Bros what are you smoking? or is it burnt rubber you are smoking or inhaling methane gas from septic tank in your house
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gireiboy:
Igbo's no longer reserve the right to accuse anyone of 'hatred' considering the fact that, you guys are the purveyors of hatred in these country.

You guys think you are smart, you throw a passive aggressive comment like this one to upset the igbos in this forum then when they react or abuse you now say they are purveyors of hatred whereas you guys are the miners and purveyors of hatred.
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
jrusky:
Soludo I must be honest with you stay away from.any ABBA Kyari group of friends because ABBA Kyari will soon sing names...............I guess you know what I'm saying.

I rest my case.....

Another passive aggressive comment designed to make igbos throw insults then they would say they hate other tribes whereas this your comment is hate personified in a manipulative game.
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Just another Mkpuru mirri drug mogul masquerading as a business man "developer".

I like you, you are now coming direct to show your hatred. Please what is Tinubu again? is he not a drug dealer with a pending case in Chicago?

Umu igbo please ignore these frustrated people. Their game is busted in this Nairaland forum we already know their gimmicks.
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sergio101:
cool

The land of biggies.
Headquarter of millionaire and billionaires.

Proudly Anambrarian.

God bless Igbo Land!!
Proudly Onye Anambra Proudly Nwa Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
kid23:
God bless Omambala!!!!!
God bless Ụmụ Igbo!!!!!
Chukwu gozie Ụmụ Biafra!!!!!

Ọmambala ịbụ ezigbote nwa afọ

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
kid23:
Ọfọ ndụ ka mụ na agọ na isii anyị Ụmụ Igbo wee na asị na ọ ga adịrị anyị ncha mma.... Ngọzi na mmeri ga a bụ nke anyị... Ife ọ bụ na anyị tinyere àka na ya ga adọ tara anyị "high tension" mmeri...

Nwa Chineke ọ ga abara gị
Iseeeeeeeeee
Re: Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) by SKINDOGGY: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Even GOD Knows That In My Next Life I'll Still Be An Anambrarian.

WE ARE THE LIGHT.

God Bless Ndi Anambra.

God Bless Ndi IGBO

GOD BLESS LOVERS OF FREEDOM
I will still be onye Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.