Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency (1662 Views)

Interested In Trading Cryptocurrency? / Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. / Make 50%-100% Easily Everyday Trading Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by kellyjoesteve: 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
I want to start trading cryptocurrency as a kind of digital skill I want to learn. So I want to know if $50 would be enough to start it, and can I master the skill from YouTube videos and also some calls from crypto investors group here?

1 Like

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by qwertyboss(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
kellyjoesteve:
I want to start trading cryptocurrency as a kind of digital skill I want to learn. So I want to know if $50 would be enough to start it, and can I master the skill from YouTube videos and also some calls from crypto investors group here?
E go melt...
Better to pay such amount for mentorships
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Hustlerlomo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
You that want to start clipto with $50 avoid grip app like plague they are all rippers, in case you want to trade giftcard they will surly tell you the card has been used. Be warned

4 Likes

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by kellyjoesteve: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
You that want to start clipto with $50 avoid grip app like plague they are all rippers, in case you want to trade giftcard they will surly tell you the card has been used. Be warned
thanks a lot
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Ezypretty: 5:49am On Apr 01, 2022
$50 Is enough for you to start trading crypto but please learn it first so you don't loose money. If you wish you can contact me with this number let me link up with the person that taught me zero eight zero six eight three nine four eight zero four
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by kellyjoesteve: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Ezypretty:
$50 Is enough for you to start trading crypto but please learn it first so you don't loose money. If you wish you can contact me with this number let me link up with the person that taught me zero eight zero six eight three nine four eight zero four
Thank you so much will surely link you up this evening
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by CryptoGuide: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
You have made a wise decision to learn crypto trading. While it is true that you can learn all the skills necessary to master how to trade the crypto market from YouTube within a month; although, to become a successful trader you will need more than the "how to" guides you get from YouTube. This is where experience matters; It takes years to gather the experience necessary to trade the crypto market or any financial market in general. If you trade without experience, there's a 99.99% chance that you'll lose your $50 investment capital on the long run.

I will recommend two things to you...

1) Don't focus on day trading with such little capital and experience; instead, learn to become an investor in crypto assets. Profits from investing in quality crypto projects outweighs the profits from day trading the market. Also, day trading is more stressful than mid or long term investing.

2) If you choose to follow the path of crypto investing, look for someone with very deep knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrencies and the crypto market in general to guide you on what exactly you should be doing in the market at every point in time; someone that understands the crypto cycle perfectly well; else, your $50 will go down the drain.

I am the founder of the "Crypto Guide Academy", with over five years active experience in the crypto market; and I provide crypto education and crypto investment guides to clients all around the globe. Recently at the Academy, we launched a new product known as the "Crypto Guide WAGMI", a program that provide its members with all the tools and knowledge needed to make a killing with crypto. If this happens to be what you're looking for, kindly reach out to me on WhatsApp via: + 2 3 4 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

kellyjoesteve:

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Aaapp: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
You need real money to make real money

Binary options automated trading

2 Likes

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Samken2: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pls what's the difference between cryto day trader and investor.
And how do the work.
And is binance good for both day trader and investor . thanks
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Jacupel: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Yes. $50 is more than enough to start trading. I have a strategy that produces 5% profit PER DAY with a guarantee for your capital. The minimum amount to trade with this strategy is $20. Let me know if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by DeathToAfonja: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Ready to lost $45 your first week

Lost is guaranteed but profit is luck know this and know peace

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Flamees(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Samken2:
Pls what's the difference between cryto day trader and investor.
And how do the work.
And is binance good for both day trader and investor . thanks
I trade Binance futures
It's one of the best way to earn huge profits
But you can also incurre huge loss
Binance futures fit turn your $50 to $5k
If you have the right signals and guide

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Flamees(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
DeathToAfonja:
Ready to lost $45 your first week

Lost is guaranteed but profit is luck know this and know peace

If you trade with caution you can't loose such amount
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Samken2: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Flamees:

I trade Binance futures
Which sites gives the best accurate signals
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Flamees(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Samken2:

I have many telegram signal groups
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Flamees(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Samken2:

1. Trading Veiw
2. Telegram Groups

And never enter any trade blindly
You have to DYOR before trading
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by princejones(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
Flamees:

1. Trading Veiw
2. Telegram Groups

my number is in my signature, l want to join the telegram group as l want to start doing more of future trading. Thanks
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Flamees(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
princejones:
my number is in my signature, l want to join the telegram group as l want to start doing more of future trading. Thanks
Drop your telegram username let's share ideas
Meanwhile

https:///binancesignalsturkey
https:///vip09binance
https:///cryptoNotesMohsin
Will still post some
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Samken2: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
Flamees:

1. Trading Veiw
2. Telegram Groups

I don't really know what u meant by dyor.
Which trading view and telegram groups offers accurate signals.
Pls
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by occfx: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2022
kellyjoesteve:

Why not use it to by 20 pieces of stable alt coins at $2 each. All tokens are bearish now, trust me by Oct 1 2025, this 50$ will worth at least $10k. Chat me up I will show you, just buy and hold. Trading is risky, don't trade with your last card.

1 Like

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Flamees:

I trade Binance futures
Bro i just want to buy and hold. Which coin do u recommend?
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Flamees(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
francisgodstime:
Bro i just want to buy and hold. Which coin do u recommend?
If you want to buy and hodl now
I recommend SOL
Sol will surely Recover to around $200
Had an all time high of $300 last year
I bought it around $120 last year and Sold at $270
But one thing is that for you to Enjoy HODl you need enough money
Cause Hodl with small money will not get you Enough gains
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Flamees:

If you want to buy and hodl now
I recommend SOL
Sol will surely Recover to around $200
Had an all time high of $300 last year
I bought it around $120 last year and Sold at $270
But one thing is that for you to Enjoy HODl you need enough money
Cause Hodl with small money will not get you Enough gains
ok thanks. What other coin can i purchase and hold for 2yrs
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Flamees(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
francisgodstime:
ok thanks. What other coin can i purchase and hold for 2yrs
ADA
But you should DYOR
Many coins have good potentials but you know altcoins are not stable
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Lexusgs430: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
kellyjoesteve:

All the responses so far, would surely confuse you...... Don't DM anyone, they might have evil intentions, for your $50.00.........

Just watch YouTube tutorials and learn...........

2 Likes

Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by mercyfoundme001: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
HOW TO EARN $500 OR MORE WEEKLY WITH $20-50 USING A HIGH-RANKING EXPERT TRADING METHOD ON BINANCE

When I tell people that in everything they do, they should first seek empowered knowledge and updated information, unfortunately, many don't understand it. Many people believe that they can just go online and start a business. Having spent over 8 years in the forex and cryptocurrency markets, I know some good onions that will not make your eyes water. Now, listen well.

Do you know that you don't need to perform any technical analysis on future trading before you can make good money? Do you know that you can make over 567.45% weekly, even beyond all expectations, with just an app? Many have spent a lot of money to learn and trade, while many have also lost a lot of money. But when you engage some tools, either in spot or future trading, you can make good money. Let me break it down for you.

You need a Binance, Bybit, or Kucoin account.
Connect with a high-ranking trader whose primary job is daily trading.
Fund your account with a minimum of $10.
Initiate this trade immediately.
Download their app and keep watching.
Let me tell you what will happen:

When these high-ranked traders are making money, you too are making money.
You make whatever percentage you set in, and many others.
Let me share my experience from last week:

I funded my Binance account with $100.
I traded with just 10 high-ranking traders.
I traded with 10 USDT each.
Each trade gave me 2 USDT profit based on my settings.
That is a total of $120 profit on that very day.
My dear reader, I don't know your level of information when it comes to trading. I don't know if you are still considering starting this business or not. Whatever your decision, please don't just start but acquire full knowledge about it. Like I always say, crypto trading is like crude oil.

For help or support, you can call or chat with me on WhatsApp: +234-09064873736
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Temzgadgets1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
I am your trusted & reliable exchanger.I deal on the fast and secure exchange of:

Perfect Money
Bitcoin
USDT
Skrill
AstroPay
Binance funds
PayPal funds

Instant payments guaranteed
Physical/office transactions available

WhatsApp:‪+234 703 308 1410
Re: Is $50 Enough To Start Trading Cryptocurrency by Bloodus: 4:34am On Sep 02, 2023
Crypto trading is a blood money, my friend.

read it again

Crypto trading is a blood money, my friend.

See, if you want to just started please do just make sure you have good teacher to guide you.I mean seasonal trader

I don't know about your experience, in case you have been in this business for a while or not.

My experience with crypto trading has always been a sweet and nice experience.

Especially when you have eyes to plug into a project with a well-detailed whitepaper.

Cyber was just another coin I carried on my head since what we called Binance Launchpad, plus another 6.

I asked my student to position them and buy immediately when it is launched.

Mr. Solomon is a retired school principal who contacted me, and I asked him to secure some of the coin.

He actually bought 100 of this coin at $3.

The price of this coin has moved to $14 within a few days.

He made good profits.

Let me tell you this, many people have many crypto apps on their phones without any success. In fact, many always have losses.

One of the areas to always look at any good platform to earn big is the launchpad.

If you have the money, join the train at the moment, but if you don't have it, wait until it is listed on the market.

This is one of the keys to tap into real success in crypto trading.

I wish you success.

Clement
Crypto Forecaster/Trader
/+2349064873736/
olurantiprofile@gmail.com"

(1) (Reply)

MMM Zimbabwe Froze Withdrawals, Old Members Lost 80% Of Funds / Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App In Nigeria / Mba Investors Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.