Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC (9681 Views)

AbdulHakeem: Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari In May, Sacked By Tinubu In June / Peter Afunanya: Abimbola, I Know What The DSS Really Really Does And Wants / Nnochirionye Afunanya Appointed As DSS Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by Gentlerespect76: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Padipadi:
Afunaya of dss?
Just consider this type of thing.
Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by edosignature(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Impressive CV, I hope he work to the betterment of the country.

1 Like

Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by Bayyajidda(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
nutahulu:
I know this man, very nice and professional

Congrats.

#nigeriaisone

Nice? He was never nice to me and my friend. In fact he ensured he blocked our job chances.
Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by OgwuEgo: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
He hails from Ebonyi state too.
Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by nazicartel(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
This Peter Afunanya should be from Abia state... Ngwa/ukwa axis..... Thought it was Ahunanya and not Afunanya....
Omoh.. na him matter... Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by Aboguede(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Something more might be cooking

grin grin grin

See possibility ooh
Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by Lelodan90222: 1:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by CrowniTV(m): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Na wa for this Osu people, suddenly Afunaya the spokes man for the DSS has become a saint and his sins are forgiven because he is from yest that has been offered appointment. What happened to all those constant blatant lies and those cover ups to defend the government atrocities from him? But if this is coming from the other tribes now you will be hearing words like Afonja, Buhari the Fulani grand Patron hate the south east , Thiefnubi etc If you fall into the category of people that do this make sure you tender your apology to President Buhari and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Afunanya Appointed Board Member Of National Broadcasting Commission, NBC by Cabonylewis(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Agbakoba, Olawepo-hashim, Others Team Up To Wrest Power From Buhari / Yahaya Bello: I'll Ensure Zero Importation, Efficient Oil & Gas Sector (Video) / APC Replies Tam-george: Your Accusation Mere Fiction From The Infantile And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.