Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver (24629 Views)

Chicago-Bound Train Carrying 243 Passengers Derails, Casualties Reported / Panic As Train Derails In Agege Area Of Lagos. See Photos / Train Derails In A Forest In Kwara, Passengers Stranded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Otunski: 6:07am On Apr 01, 2022
There seems to evil hanging over Kaduna State. Death , Death and Death.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by harmargedon: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Use soft drinks make everywhere soft
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by humberjade: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Tumbulum:
Are you for real? Buhari scored 100% in security? I take this to be a joke.
Anyway buhari will handle security while osibanjo will handle economy

I guess you didn't see the minus in front of the hundred (-100) grin
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Legendforte: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Evil opposition in nigerian politics
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by humberjade: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2022
stonemasonn:
Bwahahaha...which consequences and uproar is worse than the the challenges we're facing now? My friend Buhari is the problem, bury your head in sand if you like.

I know the in-built hatred that is eating you up from the inside won't allow you see road. Little wonder you didn't see where I scored him minus 100...did I absolve him of any blame? I don't care whose ox I gored, I say things as I see it...Buhari is excellently incompetent security wise, and blood suckers; who would do anything to get to power are behind these incessant attacks....and who stands a chance to gain the most from destroying any legacy Buhari might intend to leave behind? I need not say more.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Iliya1520: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2022
again, can't federal government to bypass Kaduna from railway?
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2022
this country is cursed and bewitched
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by redcliff: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2022
Train transport that is the safest in the world, even safer than air don dey turn to everyday accident like normal moto for road. Nigeria will turn logic upside down always
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by HardMirror(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

ONE OF THE REASONS WHY EVIL EASILY THRIVES. SHOULD BE SPLIT UP TO TEN OR MORE SMALLER COUNTRIES SO EVERYONE CAN PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR ANCESTRAL LANDS. THIS AMALGAMATION IS THE WRONGEST MOVE IN THE HISTORY OF WRONG MOVES.
that is just the solution my dear brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by LastProphet: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
TimmyA:
The poverty that the elites of the north is using to enslave the masses in the name of almajiris is fighting back. The almajiris are loosing the metal to sell as scrap in order to eat.

Said it all
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Jungleluv5: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
AroOkigbo:
Derailed in Kano?
Yet, it was in Igabi LGA of Kaduna state. ..hmmm, journalism!
Oga go and read it again it was that the train left Lagos going to Kano but derailed in kaduna habaaaa did you have problems with English?
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by AfroAgroPower: 8:05am On Apr 01, 2022
maxtop:
I hope those people have not touched the rail again. have said it, nothing good will ever come out from the northern states. They are evil reincarnated .... grin grin grin

Christians are supposed to be Christ-like.

Your statement above is not Christ-like.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Hunger had shifted people's stomach one side, going to pick rail slippers for sale. That is side effect of a failed country and leadership!

The driver was unlucky to survive and the goods survived! To the family of the driver, my prayers are with you. ZOO MUST FALL!

Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Tumbulum: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2022
humberjade:

I guess you didn't see the minus in front of the hundred (-100) grin
lol.I forgot my maths.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by johnsonpal: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
is it possible to get a piece of good news? just one
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by lomprico(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Kaduna carry I'm own special bad luck l; hell rufai
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Babaleye: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2022
humberjade:
Sabotage everywhere...election gimmicks

Buhari scores -100 hundred when it comes to security, but only myopic person would think all these incessant attacks aren't related to the 2023 elections. Only if Buhari can just damn the consequences and uproar that might greet it, and just go all out against the sponsors of these attacks...our intelligence gathering can't be this shallow nah

You’re still living in denial. These issues did not start today so your thought process is factually wrong. No dey disguise.

This APC government has terrorist sympathisers as ministers and you want them to go after their friends? Lmao.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by AroOkigbo(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jungleluv5:
Oga go and read it again it was that the train left Lagos going to Kano but derailed in kaduna habaaaa did you have problems with English?
That's your problem, bro.
OP has corrected it.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by humberjade: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Babaleye:

You’re still living in denial. These issues did not start today so your thought process is factually wrong. No dey disguise.

This APC government has terrorist sympathisers as ministers and you want them to go after their friends? Lmao.

Let's say they do have "terrorist sympathisers"...so these said people will fold their arms and watch them ruin their chances of remaining in power...or won't these "friends" even want their "sympathisers" to remain in power so that they can continue to have a field day?

Forget about disguise, whoever is behind these attacks on these facilities, definitely do have a lot to gain in 2023. I don't care about tribe or party...and mostly, I don't allow emotions cloud my judgement. Put whatever hate you have against actors in govt aside for a second, and think deeply. If you can't, then let's forget it. We can agree to disagree.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by CryptoProphet: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by Babaleye: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
humberjade:

Let's say they do have "terrorist sympathisers"...so these said people will fold their arms and watch them ruin their chances of remaining in power...or won't these "friends" even want their "sympathisers" to remain in power so that they can continue to have a field day?

Forget about disguise, whoever is behind these attacks on these facilities, definitely do have a lot to gain in 2023. I don't care about tribe or party...and mostly, I don't allow emotions cloud my judgement. Put whatever hate you have against actors in govt aside for a second, and think deeply. If you can't, then let's forget it. We can agree to disagree.

I agree with you as long as you agree that APC too facilitated the kidnap of Chibok girls and numerous bombings when Jonathan was president.
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by humberjade: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Babaleye:

I agree with you as long as you agree that APC too facilitated the kidnap of Chibok girls and numerous bombings when Jonathan was president.

I wouldn't agree less....That was why I was shouting then that if those ugly events leads to the ouster of GEJ, it will become a trend; a tactic that desperate politicians will be using to gain power. Now I am afraid it has come to stay, and except Nigeria divides; only then can we breath in the South...North is the architect of its own doom
Re: Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver by leofab(f): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Franktom247:
Rotimi ameachi in the mud hope no be the railway china borrow una money to build be this
what if China is sponsoring the sabotage so we don’t be able to pay back the loan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Trip To Cheng Wong Forest In Malaysia (with Pictures) / Lagos At Risk Of Being Partially Submerged - Goldman Sachs Report / Immigration Uses Torchlight To Register Passengers At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.