Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Corel Design Art And Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Corel Design Art And Design (2981 Views)

CoolDesigns portfolio 2: Album Cover Art And Promo Pix / Nairalander Uses Toothpick To Make Crazy Art And Portrait / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corel Design Art And Design by ugo2u(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2011
just messing around with corel draw, decided to improve my skill a bit

Re: Corel Design Art And Design by nigflue: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
is that all you got to show. what a pity cry
check what your mates are doing

Re: Corel Design Art And Design by ugo2u(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
Wow! Super! This is soooo awesome, so which one have YOU done? Oh well u have the right to ur opinion. The flier is well done by the way, kudos to the artist.
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by clays: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2011
nigflue:

Nice designs
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by Dolemite(f): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2011
nigflue:

Lol, word.
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by Aseye(m): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2011
make una no fight o, but Ugo, what was dt?
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by ugo2u(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2011
Aseye, we no dey quarrel o, am just trying to expand into corel draw, its just a vase and a flower all vector. I no know why the guy fire insult join o. its not a job its just practice session art. while deviant art go give you tips on how to improve, naija go throw insult ur side. lol.
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by lightheart(m): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2011
dont be deterred, keep improving!
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by ugo2u(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2011
@lightheart
thanks man. I am currently working on the dagger of the sands. hope to finish it soon. Vector is fun to use too.
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by Aseye(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
ugo_2u:

Aseye, we no dey quarrel o, am just trying to expand into corel draw, its just a vase and a flower all vector. I no know why the guy fire insult join o. its not a job its just practice session art. while deviant art go give you tips on how to improve, naija go throw insult your side. lol.

no troubles bro, was just teasing u myself, tot u already had ur hands on corel with the tips and all that u give, good way to go then,
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by ugo2u(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2011
I just knew the corel basics, but artwise I am not that good, am much better with photoshop.
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by ugo2u(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2011
Did this on Corel Draw.

Re: Corel Design Art And Design by ugo2u(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2011
Sorry here is the pic

Re: Corel Design Art And Design by fridayj(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls of na core draw for do dis tins... shocked
Re: Corel Design Art And Design by Awoofawo(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
ugo2u:
Aseye, we no dey quarrel o, am just trying to expand into corel draw, its just a vase and a flower all vector. I no know why the guy fire insult join o. its not a job its just practice session art. while deviant art go give you tips on how to improve, naija go throw insult ur side. lol.

Just put more passion into it.... Rome is not build in a day.. Don't let anyone sidetrack you. Give it all your best.

(1) (Reply)

Drone Photography Of Muri Okunola Park V. I Lagos / Panasonic Editing Controller , Model VW-EC500E. New/boxed 30K / Sony A7R III. Mirrorless Kingpin. SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.