Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,507 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Goodwill Message From Jide Ipinsagba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodwill Message From Jide Ipinsagba (136 Views)

BUSTED!!! Ayourb Tweets From Jide Sanwoolu's Twitter Account / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodwill Message From Jide Ipinsagba by Prinbabie(f): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2022
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all traditional leaders, widows, youths, students, farmers, traders, my great men and women into this month of April 2022.

I would like to begin by saying thank you.
I can't appreciate and thank you all enough for your undying support for me JIDE IPINSAGBA and the "JIDE IPINSAGBA 2023 SENATORIAL AMBITION"

It’s been said that it takes roughly 10,000 hours to become good at something, or 28 days of doing the same thing over and over to create a habit.
However, since I declared my senatorial ambition, you all have shown me that you are always there even at the grassroots.

Looking back from where we started, I am happy to see how large our campaign for change has grown and an increase in supporters.
This is a confirmation from God that what we are doing is right and an opportunity for me, JIDE IPINSAGBA, to serve you my people.

It is a long journey towards achieving our desired dreams, and I appreciate you all for your efforts so far.
I know that with consistency, hard work, dedication and of course your support, we will be successful.

My people ONDO NORTH SENATORIAL deserves better. We deserve great development and improvement for our lives and livelihood.
It is time for us to work together as a formidable team towards achieving the great task of choosing the right leader.

Support me JIDE IPINSAGBA and the "JIDE IPINSAGBA 2023 SENATORIAL AMBITION".

Success comes from working hard towards achieving them.
To all my supporters, let us continue to encourage and convince other delegates to join the winning team.

Thank you for believing in me.

Please note, JIDE IPINSAGBA is worth it.

Once again I say a big thank you to everyone who is selfless in this campaign for JIDE IPINSAGBA for Senate 2023.

Signed: HON. JIDE IPINSAGBA
For the Senate.
01/04/2022.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan: Hon Jide Ipinsagba Urges Muslim Faithful On Perseverance. / Group Holes Rally For The Best Senator In Nigeria. / How To Grow Rich In 6 Months, A must Read If you want to Grow Wealthy-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.