Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help (503 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Kogi Hospital Where Snakes Chase Patients & Nurses Fetch Water From River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help by newsomebody123: 1:46am On Apr 01, 2022
please I'm opened to ideas...
I've cleaned, washed and rewashed every corner of my house....
sunned every every....
fleet the house...
there is nothing I've not applied,
I've even mixed kerosene with confor...
and pour at every corner of the house...
but it keeps getting worst...
I've been battling this for more than a year now...
I no longer sleep at night because of this please...
Any one with a working solution should please help...
mod please help me push to fp...
I've been a member of the forum for more 10years now....
I just created this user for this purpose...
Re: Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help by Adeoludt(m): 2:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Send WhatsApp msg 09077774872
Re: Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help by Felimax(m): 2:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Ok, with at least 5k you can get your peace back.
Get the big can of snipper, pour in big Eva water can, get kerosene to fill it up, get some good number of camphor maybe 10 balls well grinded. Mix and shake properly and allow to sit for like one or two hours then again.
Put needle tiny holes on the cap of the Eva water bottle. Apply this mixture quite generously on every nook and cranny of the house, bed and chairs wood lines and edges. If you share door with a neighbor apply generously there two.
Ensure you cover your nose while you apply the mixture and work as swiftly as possible. If you can every member of the house should get an alternative place to sleep for like three days. Come back and meet a peaceful home.
You can add some rat poison if those are also a problem and before you do that ensure that there is no open water or food left overs for rat to feed on.

I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help by opera1(m): 3:02am On Apr 01, 2022
newsomebody123:
please I'm opened to ideas...
I've cleaned, washed and rewashed every corner of my house....
sunned every every....
fleet the house...
there is nothing I've not applied,
I've even mixed kerosene with confor...
and pour at every corner of the house...
but it keeps getting worst...
I've been battling this for more than a year now...
I no longer sleep at night because of this please...
Any one with a working solution should please help...
mod please help me push to fp...
I've been a member of the forum for more 10years now....
I just created this user for this purpose...

Didn't know this thing is still existing.

They occupies tiny holes, and spaces of the wall, furnitures, cotton and bed and they feed primarily on blood.

Solution: Apply strong insecticide, sniper or DD-force mixed with Kerosene and leave the house for like a week for few days if possible.
And wash all ur clothes when you finally return home.
Fill every holes or cracks on the walls and destroy any old bed dat serve as their breeding space.
Note: Go with few neet clothes and check them properly as the bug can hide under polo or some part of the cloth and wash the cloth together with those you left at home.

1 Like

Re: Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help by Steve0979(m): 4:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Kerosene sniper an add salt
Re: Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help by newsomebody123: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Felimax post=111545648]Ok, with at least 5k you can get your peace back.
Get the big can of snipper, pour in big Eva water can, get kerosene to fill it up, get some good number of camphor maybe 10 balls well grinded. Mix and shake properly and allow to sit for like one or two hours then again.
Put needle tiny holes on the cap of the Eva water bottle. Apply this mixture quite generously on every nook and cranny of the house, bed and chairs wood lines and edges. If you share door with a neighbor apply generously there two.
Ensure you cover your nose while you apply the mixture and work as swiftly as possible. If you can every member of the house should get an alternative place to sleep for like three days. Come back and meet a peaceful home.
You can add some rat poison if those are also a problem and before you do that ensure that there is no open water or food left overs for rat to feed on.

I wish you good luck.[/quot

thanks bro... I will try this out...
Re: Bedbugs Wants To Chase Me Out Of My House, Please Help by newsomebody123: 6:40am On Apr 01, 2022
opera1:

Didn't know this thing is still existing.

They occupies tiny holes, and spaces of the wall, furnitures, cotton and bed and they feed primarily on blood.

Solution: Apply strong insecticide, sniper or DD-force mixed with Kerosene and leave the house for like a week for few days if possible.
And wash all ur clothes when you finally return home.
Fill every holes or cracks on the walls and destroy any old bed dat serve as their breeding space.
Note: Go with few neet clothes and check them properly as the bug can hide under polo or some part of the cloth and wash the cloth together with those you left at home.

noted... thanks alot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Prolactin Tea / Witchcraft, Spirituality Or Medecine? / Hiv Prevention Drug To Be Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.