Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Become A Well Paid Freelancer!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Well Paid Freelancer!!! (301 Views)

A Beginners Guide To Becoming A High Paid Freelancer / Why Are Teachers Not Well Paid?? / Top 10 Well Paid Jobs In Nigeria - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Well Paid Freelancer!!! by Fikayomi18(f): 6:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Freelancing is a contract based profession where instead of being recruited in an organization, the person uses his skills & experiences to provide service to a number of clients.
I call it a work from home job.
Therefore a freelancer is a person who is self-employed and not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term.

Most Nigerians ain’t aware of this great opportunity though,that's why they're either unemployed or underemployed.

Most times you see your neighbor who you think is not working (going to 8-5 jobs) and you wonder how they’re surviving and managing to drive big cars and live in expensive areas

Lemme tell you now... Most of them are Freelancers and as a freelancer you take charge of your time
Freelancing is becoming a legitimate option for many online professionals, as it lets them lend their expertise to clients around the world. Similarly, business owners who don’t have time to handle all their needs often look to freelancers to produce quality content on their behalf.

Summarily,in freelancing you get to take and do jobs online and get paid in dollars for simple jobs done.Now the juicy part also is that you can take this jobs and sublet to someone around whom you know can do it better then get the pay and give him part of it.

The real deal in freelancing is creating a catchy gig(proposal) which would bring high paying clients and that's one of the many things the Freelancer money pot course will teach you.

Please let me know when you're done so I can send you a link that gives you access to see the course content so you can fully understand the value of what you're getting ☺️

Connect with me on WhatsApp for more info

Re: Become A Well Paid Freelancer!!! by Zidoh(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2022
Nice one!
Keep it up!!

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative / Farm Attendant / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.