Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,904 members, 7,844,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Dr JUSTIN DEAN And KORRA Saga Is Not Ending Soonest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr JUSTIN DEAN And KORRA Saga Is Not Ending Soonest (472 Views)

Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out / Rema And Korra Obidi Perform Together In US / Don Jazzy Visits Doctor Justin Dean (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr JUSTIN DEAN And KORRA Saga Is Not Ending Soonest by Ubahjessica(f): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022
This husband and wife are really having deep issues that might not even be resolved for them to be back together ever again

The husband or rather the ex husband said a lot about korra how she wasn't considerate how she never wanted June who is their first child to be born

How she always nag and makes things not to be right
That he's tired and only want to have time to see and be around his children
He was accused of having mistress but he denied and cleared the air that there was no mistress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3H1FtzpOJQ
Re: Dr JUSTIN DEAN And KORRA Saga Is Not Ending Soonest by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Social media marriage always end on social media

1 Like

Re: Dr JUSTIN DEAN And KORRA Saga Is Not Ending Soonest by Ubahjessica(f): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
The guy said he brought it to social media because he was pushed to do it
Iyaebe:
Social media marriage always end on social media
Re: Dr JUSTIN DEAN And KORRA Saga Is Not Ending Soonest by dacblogger: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2022
It's not my business please...
If they can't settle,they should both go their separate ways... sad
Re: Dr JUSTIN DEAN And KORRA Saga Is Not Ending Soonest by Ubahjessica(f): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
The man wants the full custody of the kids which KORRA didn't buy the idea although the man pointed out that korra never wanted to have June in the first place... Wahala everywhere
Please I beg, share the video for me �
dacblogger:
It's not my business please...
If they can't settle,they should both go their separate ways... sad

(1) (Reply)

I Would’ve Whipped Will Smith’s Daughter Willow For Writing A Letter To Tupac / Rapper, JERIQ Shares Snippet Of New Single ‘back To Basics’ From ‘BDD' ALBUM / Sir David Osagie Is Dead: Facts, Biography And Life History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.