Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out (517 Views)

Why Senate Withheld 3 Ministerial Confirmations - Akpabio / Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by Ejima1: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=910
My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out

Dr Justin Dean, the husband of dancer, Korra Obidi, has revealed that his estranged wife has taken a restraining order against him and he can't see his children.

Dean went live on Facebook where in tears he revealed how an alleged abuse of his older child, June, made him decide to get a divorce.

He said, "She repeatedly told me, she regretted June ever being born. I told her to stop saying so but she kept repeating it.

"I called my mum and she will testify in court."

He said papers had been filed to stop him from seeing his kids, "because she's trying to hurt me. I love my kids.

"Before I was going to split custody with her, now I want full custody. I'm going to fight her.

"I'm divorcing Korra because she hurt June."
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO WATCH HIS VIDEO, he said he's divorcing Korra because she hurts their first daughter June
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=910

Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2022
This man rants a lot
Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by Ejima1: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
This man rants a lot
Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by BSdetective: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2022
You married an nyamiri wh0re......you need to learn from ffk on how to treat them.

2 Likes

Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by Ejima1: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:
You married an nyamiri wh0re......you need to learn from ffk on how to treat them.
Why do you say that
Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by BloomingDale(f): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

And your dad married what? An Afonja wh0re?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by BSdetective: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2022
BloomingDale:

And your dad married what? An Afonja wh0re?

No.....but word has it that your mum was the public latrine for all the community divks, she took it anywhere and everywhere.
Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by MadamVanessa(f): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

shocked

When igbos start their own now, that's when you'll cry the victim, and blame the igbos for name callings. And that's when one mod will suddenly remember that he can ban permanently.

Dirty cowards

1 Like

Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by Dankovich1: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
This man rants a lot
These are people who major part of their life is lived on social media, so you should expect more of this from the two
Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by BloomingDale(f): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

No.....but word has it that your mum was the public latrine for all the community divks, she took it anywhere and everywhere.

Buhahaha. Cry me a river.

Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by BSdetective: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

When igbos start their own now, that's when you'll cry the victim, and blame the igbos for name callings. And that's when one mod will suddenly remember that he can ban permanently.

Dirty cowards

Why is this dirty wannabe wh0re quoting me......if that's really you in the dp you look like a freakin disgusting fat piece of sh#t with your saggy boobs like freakin dunlop slippers...but you're probably a silly mofo with dirty balls parading as a woman online to push political narratives; who's the real coward?
Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by jimyjames(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:
Check the list of ffk ex wives a Yoruba woman is on the list
Re: My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out by siofra(f): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:

This is disgusting!!!

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Dismisses APC Appeal On Akwa-ibom State Leadership / Thank You All For The Amaechi Love / Machine Gun Lands For Unknown Gunmen - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.