Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

History Of April Fool. A Must Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / History Of April Fool. A Must Read (245 Views)

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Of April Fool. A Must Read by NotKnown: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2022
April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... tongue Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of April Fool. A Must Read by Dandsome: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Mehnnnn..!!! This guy sef.

Gather here if you were carried away cheesy

Lalasticlala come and see o

1 Like

Re: History Of April Fool. A Must Read by bergs2: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Me, I don already begin memorize date to go impress my students.
Ha!!!!!
You got me mehnnn!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Room Mate Needed / CEO Supreme Family Conferred With Award Of Service / See How Bomb Blast In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.