Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by ogbiwa: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: . by ArchLimited: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
cool
Re: . by Authority1o1(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Okay...

Nick is a great man. Notwithstanding his disability, he has achieved a lot. I'm even forced to say that the disability has become an advantage for and a blessing to him.

Who knows, if he had all the part of his body complete, he may have been a chronic idiot who goes about looking for new-new something to smash, claiming fine boy and having the tattoos of every liability he has dated.

God works in mysterious ways. If not, tell me why a lady whose kind is known to be transgenerational obtainers and marauders by genetics be the one dispelling people's suspicions.

Exactly, she is there for the money.

(1) (Reply)

When You Have A Lie Detector | Shank Comics Top Funny Video 2022 / Bbmzansi 2022 Bbmzansi Top 5 Last Saturday Night Party With Strangers (video) / Chloe Bailey Debuts Stunning Cover Photo For Her New Single ‘treat Me’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.