Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method (1214 Views)

Prepaid2btc Official Nairaland Thread (one Vanilla Gift Card) / $100 One Vanilla Master Card For Sale / $100 One Vanilla Master Card For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
This thread is for ARBITRAGE BLUEPRINT 2.

The first arbitrage blueprint was very profitable until the Nigerian Seller of the giftcards increased price twice last year.

This new arbitrage blueprint 2 has been researched and updated to address some of the vulnerabilities of the first blueprint so as to increase earnings.

CONCEPT:

It is still based on the same principle of BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH but the method and procedure is a bit different from the first one.In this blueprint 2, you are simply buying ONE VANILLA GIFTCARD LOW on paxful and selling HIGH on another p2p platform.

Let me explain first from the angle of the participants in the whole arbitrage:

YOU: You are the giftcard trader that intends to buy low and sell high and get hes or her profit in naira.The name of the main giftcard you will be trading is called ONE VANILLA GIFTCARD.

Your role is to undergo the training about the blueprint 2 and be proficient.You provide your capital and take full risk.

FIRST P2P: This is a peer to peer website where you can buy duscounted giftcards.I will be showing you different tips to get good discounted rates.The first p2p here is paxful.com.

SECOND P2P: This is another p2p used in the blueprint 2.

Now let us go into the concept steps:

1. Load your paxful wallet with bitcoin

2. You go to paxful and check rates of various giftcards that have over 20% discounts. E.g if you get a one vanilla giftcard at 30% discount, you would be looking at a profit of about 10%.

3. When you get any giftcard that is more discounted than 20% or the current rate, you buy it with your bitcoin.

I will show you this in the training.I will show you ways to close giftcard deals effectively and the different techniques to get a good discounted offer.

4. Before you pay the seller of the giftcard in step 3, you will forward the giftcard details to the Chinese buyer on the second p2p to check and load the card to be sure the card is confirmed
Once its confirmed, you release bitcoin to the seller on paxful.

5. If the card is confirmed and goes through,the Chinese buyer pays you in bitcoin into your wallet at the second p2p.

6. Now you sell the bitcoin on the second p2p for naira and recieve your payment via bank transfer.

7. Now you Create an offer to buy btc into your paxful account at a cheap rate inorder to rinse and repeat the procedure.

8. You attempt the steps above again and gather minimum of 9% profit per transaction.

This concept looks simple but putting it together is where the issue is.This is why i charge for the training so you can be proficient in it

NOTE: ALL TRADING ARE DONE VIA ESCROW.

You are protected by the escrow.

TRAINING DETAILS:

COST: 4000 NAIRA ( promo)

PROMO ENDS ON THE 10th of April.

It is a one on one training via telegram.

To get started, send an email to:

arbitrageblueprint2@gmail.com

SYLLABUS:

1. Introduction to giftcard and features
2. One vanilla giftcard and features
3. Steps to check one vanilla card balance
4. The arbitrage concept
5. Paxful  and the second p2p
6. Steps to avoid p2p scams
7. Steps to search offers manually
8. Telegram method of searching offers
9. Steps to create offers on both p2p
10. Putting it together stage by stage
 11. Other giftcards usage for the arbitrage

The training is mostly practical.

***NOTE: I WILL BE INCREASING THE PRICE SOON.

Take advantage of the promo now and be part of the first set of individuals to start it.

Incase of any enquiry, you can ask me here.ONLY EMAIL ME ON: arbitrageblueprint2@gmail.com when you are ready for the training.or intend to book a training date before the promo ends.

cc;

Swegzfreak,
Systrom ,
Tabbaz,
Teeste,
Tetralogyfallot,
tobe1997,
tojahh,
Toluxa1,
topuje,
Tosin2580,
Tranxo,
tugrow,
Tumababa,
tunad4rari,
tunlapapa ,
tutors4exams,
twnklshop,
unikazzy,
uthlaw,
Vad123,
victorogundepo0,
Vizboy,
Westernequinox,
YeyeGbami ,
yinkakani,
ymbappe,

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2022
PROFIT ANALYSIS:

Step 1: Buy bitcoin at current market rate of 575 naira per dollar into your paxful wallet.

Step 2: Buy $100 one vanilla giftcard at a discount say 30% discount.

That means you pay $70 worth of bitcoin to get $100 one vanilla giftcard.

At the rate of 575, $70 is 40,250 naira.

There is 3% escrow fee. That
is 1207 naira.

total cost price is: 41457 naira.

Step 3: Sell the $100 giftcard at 20% discount. That means you get $80 worth of bitcoin in the second p2p wallet.

Step 4: Sell the $80 bitcoin in the second p2p at the current market rate of 575 naira.

That will amount to: 46000 naira

profit will be: 46000 naira minus 41457.That is 4542 naira.

That is a 10% profit.

NOTE: The same current rate of 575 was used at step 1 and step 4. Normally the buy price and sell price of bitcoin are different but there is a way to get it cheaper than the high buy price which might be around 585 currently.

Variables that affect profit roi:

a. Amount of bitcoin or Giftcard value: Smaller values have less profit.

b. The price at which you purchase the initial bitcoin in step 1.
A lower price gives more profit.

c. The current market price at which you sell the bitcoin in stage 4.
A higher price gives more profit.

d. The difference in the discount of tbe gift card between paxful and the second p2p. The second p2p is usually 20%.

Note Rinse and repeat depends on the frequency you see one vanilla cards that are substantially above 20% discount.

TRAINING DETAILS:

cc:
Mrcalxy,
mustmust,
naijacutee,
Naira2usd2naira,
Nenejeje,
newdetailsoper,
Nicoswit,
NisforNicky,
noble71,
Nsonaso,
Obainoneandonly,
obi4eze,
obianoooo,
oesbay,
Olybprupru,
OmodavidoX ,
Omotisa,
omotola224,
onuleo,
Optimisticgondy,
osacoin,
Ovii123,
Oyindamolah,
Pearl1910,
peeps4u ,
Pesbest,
phlopholly,
Pierocash,
pinkyruledworld,
Plus10,
Pope191,
presido997,
Promxy94,
PuZZyNegro,
rainlover,
Rubyjade,
saint800,
Saintpn,
Samken2,
sammirano,
Sammybase,
SHEYOR,
Singapore1,
slimanyd,
space1,
stressfreenig,
stupidnairaland ,
Sunboy,
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Screenshot of the stage by stage price of One vanilla card today,

TRAINING DETAILS:

cc:
9jayes,
abuhazzan,
acekid109,
Adulphus,
africanman85,
Aganju849,
Aleairhub,
alfred007,
AlphaTaikun,
Archymacho,
Bamz,
Baylam,
BAZ001,
Bdavis,
Bellq,
bemagnify,
bestbiz17,
bestcontent,
Blackblessed500,
blujoi,
bolyjay,
Bonsujk,
Bookiemart01,
Brymo4all,
Btaipei,
Burchester,
Bypassotp,
Cappo,
cappucino925,
Captaintitan,
chelseamann,
chidekings,
chiomilisa,

Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Feel free to ask me questions here on the above concept explanation.

TRAINING DETAILS:

SYLLABUS:

1. Introduction to giftcard and features
2. One vanilla giftcard and features
3. Steps to check one vanilla card balance
4. The arbitrage concept
5. Paxful  and the second p2p
6. Steps to avoid p2p scams
7. Steps to search offers manually
8. Telegram method of searching offers
9. Steps to create offers on both p2p
10. Putting it together stage by stage
 11. Other giftcards usage for the arbitrage

The training is mostly practical.

***NOTE: I WILL BE INCREASING THE PRICE SOON.

Take advantage of the promo now and be part of the first set of individuals to start it.

Incase of any enquiry, you can ask me here.ONLY EMAIL ME ON: arbitrageblueprint2@gmail.com when you are ready for the training.or intend to book a training date before the promo ends.

cc:
 Cjsmack,
ClixMaster,
CornOak,
 CowbellY,
Crbc,
CryptoAlien01,
 Cryptoguru2012,
CryptoJagaban,
dabolaji,
Darediamond,
Darksider131,
Davisk11,
DearDealz,
deedee44,
 GentlePEACE,
Godfather10 ,
Gpexchange,
Gunbiz,
HAkorehdeh,
Halogate,
haykay2005,
 Haykings02,
 hayourbame,
HazzanTazzan,
Hexilon,
 Ibime,
IcauseTrouble,
Ideaspro,
 ilebaye2017,
 InEvitable0000,
Intellab,
itsmolep,
 Itzlinda,
Iyemik,
 jedisco,
Johnchrix ,
Johnnydboy,
 jojofola,
 Josele01,
jpride,
Kanuisagoat,
Kayark,
 Kilanko81,
 Kokaiye,
kokertalented1,
Komodapson,
kudos4u,
LadyF,
 lanre211,
Lavida486,
Legalwealth,
lkdolz,
Lovet4343,
Macfortune,
Mariesio,
marktpompido,
massive1019,
Melanin07,
mesmer,
 Michaelismenten,
Mightydude,
mimylyrics,
Minho10,

Dexpro,
DieRich5,
Dmechy,
 donshady,
DoyenExchange,
dru23,
Emmanuel602,
Ennyj01,
Enterpro,
Erjo,
 Esiman,
Eustacdyke,
 EvagreenEditors,
eyinola ,
 Fabulous0,
faelifestyle,
Felicity001,
Fergie001,
 Feyol55,
 Finest4luv1,
fitlaw,
flawless09,
Fynestboi,
 Gafrik,
GDex1,
Gentlelife50,
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Danielhaywire: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
You have started again this scammer that's how you made me lose money last year, I don't know why someone will sell what he doesn't do to people.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Danielhaywire:
You have started again this scammer that's how you made me lose money last year, I don't know why someone will sell what he doesn't do to people.

Pls give full details. Dont just make claima.I still have screenshot of our chats.So pls speak out with facts and admit your mistakes.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2022
FAQ:

How much is required to start?

You can start with $50 but i suggest you start with $100.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2022

Why trade ONE VANILLA GIFTCARD instead of others like AMAZON?

You can trade both.The reason for choosing ONE VANILLA CARD as the main giftcard for the blueprint is simply becauss one can easily check the card balance to confirm the amount etc before sending it to the other p2p buyer.

Once the seller on paxful send you the card details, you confirm it yourself and then ask him to hold on while you send it to the buyer at the other p2p.

With amazon giftcard, you cannot confirm unless you load the card on your amazon account and you wont be able to sell it to the buyer at the second p2p since you have already loaded it.

The feature of checking balance and other details with the one vanilla card helps to reduce scam in such a way that the seller on paxful cant give you a card with less amount and the buyer at the other p2p cant claim tbe card has been used before you sent it.

3. How many times can one rinse and repeat?

Rinsing and repeating depends on the availability of one vanilla card or any major card with a discount above 20%.

I will be showing you different techniques of getting discounted giftcards during the training.

4. Is any discounted giftcard below 20% profitable for the blueprint method?

No. The profitable discounts that are profitable for the blueprint method are the cards above 20% and the more the better.The differential in price discount is your profit roi.

5. Lets assume i got a one vanilla giftcard of 28% discount, what is approximate roi?

The roi will be approximately;

28 minus 20= 8

then 8 minus 3 ( paxful escrow fee)

that is approximately 5% roi of the total card value cost price.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Danielhaywire:

Pls am waiting for facts and sceeenshots.And pls did you read the first paragraph of blueprint 1 where i claimed that the blueprint is only profitable for Nigerians living in Nigeria because of the exchange rate disparity and because i dont stay in Nigeria, the currency conversion wont favour those outaide Nigeria?

I stated that i did not do blueprint 1 myself since am outside Nigeria.I mentioned that i first gave it out for free to some Nigeroans that tested it and bought giftcards ar jumia and got it.

Did u also see sceeenshot of a testimonial on the thread of a membwr that once accused me but later got the concept.It was the person that uploaded it there after seeing mistake earlier made.People made money from.blueprint one last year and i have testimonials.Even jumia called one of the member to become their agent.

The simple truth is: the few that made mistakes are the ones thar already have a paxful account before the training and claim they are experienced in giftcard trading whereas tgis blueprint is my own method perceived so u need follow instructions.

The inexperienced ones that took to instructions got it right.

The word scammer is too bad to call someone.I deserve an apology for that.

Pls state facts and screenshot.Use your real username and not the one you use to troll.

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
For those that want to know if you can get over 20% discounted offer? pls signify and let me show you practical here.

Do not be a silent reader.Pls ask your questions here on the open.

You can check my first blueprint arbitrage thread and see the truth and first paragraph claim that i made.I did not claim what i did not do.

I am a researcher and i did my due deligence for months putting ut together.

This one here is blueprint 2, same concept but a different approach.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Here is a practical step i will like you to try out yourself and see.This is just to let you see if its possible to get discounted giftcards over 20%:

Use these steps to search for one vanilla and amazon giftcards.

Steps to search for offers on paxful:

Step 1: Visit paxful.com

Step 2: Notice that there is BUY and SELL at the top.

Click on any of it.

BUY means you intend to BUY bitcoin in exchange of a payment option.

SELL means you intend to SELL your bitcoin in exchange of a payment option.

When you click on any of them, you will see list of offers by the vendors.

Lets assume we have bitcoin in our paxful wallet already.Now we intend to sell it and get discounted giftcards.Click on SELL.

Step 3: Under the tab labeled PAY VIA, choose giftcard as the payment option.
There choose the type of giftcard you intend to exchange with.There are lots of different giftcards there.Choose one vanilla giftcards.Later after this you can search for amazon giftcards too.

What this means is: you  want to give out your bitcoin in exchange of discounted amazon giftcard.

Step 4:  Type the amount you intend to spend.It is better to leave it open so you can see lots of offers.

let the search be worldwide.

Then click FIND OFFERS.

NOW LET US ANALYZE SOME OFFERS EXAMPLES:

The first thing you should look for is the currency.If the currency is USD, it means you can only use the amazon giftcard on amazon usa website or inside amazon store in usa.One vanilla cards can only be used in stores and websites within USA.

If the currency is CAD ( canadian), that means you can only use it in canadian website of amazon or inside amazon store in canada.Please note that amazon have stores in Different countries.

2. The next thing to look for is the discount:

e.g if you see 30% for a one vanilla or an amazon gift card of $100, it means you will be paying $70 current worth of bitcoin and you will get the giftcard of $100.

This is where the profit is mostly determined.The more the discount, the more the profit.

3. Next look below for the limit.Some sellers sell minimum of $100 while others sell minimum of $25 giftcard.Each seller with its own terms.

4. Now click on SELL by the right handside of that offer.

5. Type in the amount that you want and you will see the amount to be paid etc.Once you are satisfied, you click on start trade to chat with the person and exchange.

Note: paxful acts as escrow in between the 2 of you incase of any dispute.

Before you start a trade, make sure you read the sellers terms very well.This will save the 2 of you time.

I want you to visit www.paxful.com

and check on the types of offers available as explained above.

Look out for discounted cards of over 20%.Remember to scroll down and click on load more offers. Do this search at intervals and see the offers.

As regards the training, i have different ways you could get discoubted giftcards apart from this manual method above.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hello
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Nicoswit(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
checkthis1990:
PROFIT ANALYSIS:

Step 1: Buy bitcoin at current market rate of 575 naira per dollar into your paxful wallet.

Step 2: Buy $100 one vanilla giftcard at a discount say 30% discount.

That means you pay $70 worth of bitcoin to get $100 one vanilla giftcard.

At the rate of 575, $70 is 40,250 naira.

There is 3% escrow fee. That
is 1207 naira.

total cost price is: 41457 naira.

Step 3: Sell the $100 giftcard at 20% discount. That means you get $80 worth of bitcoin in the second p2p wallet.

Step 4: Sell the $80 bitcoin in the second p2p at the current market rate of 575 naira.

That will amount to: 46000 naira

profit will be: 46000 naira minus 41457.That is 4542 naira.

That is a 10% profit.

NOTE: The same current rate of 575 was used at step 1 and step 4. Normally the buy price and sell price of bitcoin are different but there is a way to get it cheaper than the high buy price which might be around 585 currently.

Variables that affect profit roi:

a. Amount of bitcoin or Giftcard value: Smaller values have less profit.

b. The price at which you purchase the initial bitcoin in step 1.
A lower price gives more profit.

c. The current market price at which you sell the bitcoin in stage 4.
A higher price gives more profit.

d. The difference in the discount of tbe gift card between paxful and the second p2p. The second p2p is usually 20%.

Note Rinse and repeat depends on the frequency you see one vanilla cards that are substantially above 20% discount.

TRAINING DETAILS:

cc:
Mrcalxy,
mustmust,
naijacutee,
Naira2usd2naira,
Nenejeje,
newdetailsoper,
Nicoswit,
NisforNicky,
noble71,
Nsonaso,
Obainoneandonly,
obi4eze,
obianoooo,
oesbay,
Olybprupru,
OmodavidoX ,
Omotisa,
omotola224,
onuleo,
Optimisticgondy,
osacoin,
Ovii123,
Oyindamolah,
Pearl1910,
peeps4u ,
Pesbest,
phlopholly,
Pierocash,
pinkyruledworld,
Plus10,
Pope191,
presido997,
Promxy94,
PuZZyNegro,
rainlover,
Rubyjade,
saint800,
Saintpn,
Samken2,
sammirano,
Sammybase,
SHEYOR,
Singapore1,
slimanyd,
space1,
stressfreenig,
stupidnairaland ,
Sunboy,

For ur info, quoting names ain't working, I just stumbled on this. For the arbitrage stuff, it only work easily in ur imagination

1 Like

Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nicoswit:

For ur info, quoting names ain't working, I just stumbled on this. For the arbitrage stuff, it only work easily in ur imagination

pls give screenshot proofs as above and analyse it.Maybe we might gain something new from u.If u av not tried the method i stated above before ur comment, then ur comment has malucious intent.

It will be nice if you provide detailed counter analysis and screenshot proofs for blueprint 2.

Thanks.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Nicoswit(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
checkthis1990:

pls give screenshot proofs as above and analyse it.Maybe we might gain something new from u.If u av not tried the method i stated above before ur comment, then ur comment has malucious intent.

It will be nice if you provide detailed counter analysis and screenshot proofs for blueprint 2.

Thanks.

Did you try the method yourself?
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nicoswit:

Did you try the method yourself?

You are yet to answer me on the above.Pls do a counter analysis here with screenshot and proof.This is blueprint 2 and the model is different from blueprint 1.Hope you not confusing the two.

Just prove your allegation with counter facts using paxful and the other p2p.

I wont reply you if you cant prove that the above screenshot analysis is false.We might gain something from you.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Just for enlightenment:

In blueprint 1, the advantage of buying low was when itunes card was bought at the official dollar rate on jumia.This has since closed when the charges was increased twice.Lots made money before the charges where increased twice.They increased it in such a way that the 20% profit per transaction was eroded.They called it service charge.Thie initial service charge still remains the same for other jumia sub domain of other countries except Nigeria.

Some Nigerians abused the opportunity of rinse and repeat.The price increase was huge.

In blueprint 2, the advantage of buying low is in getting one vanilla card at over 20% which is available on paxful and i sent screenshot and steps to search it above.As long as there are discounted cards of over 20%, blueprint 2 works.

Blueprint 1 was determined by jumia prices but blueprint 2 duscount is international.It is there for all to see on paxful.

Any arbitrage that does not av an initial buying low advantage does not give profit and tbat was what ended blueprint 1 last year after jumia increased prices twice within a week.The other jumia countries selling same cards did not increase prices.The constant rinse and repeat might have caught there attention.

As regards blueprint 2, it is not local but international.

The models are different but same concept.

Anyone that feels blueprint 2 is not feasible should first read to understand the model above and then do detailed analysis here for us all to see.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Nicoswit(m): 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
checkthis1990:

You are yet to answer me on the above.Pls do a counter analysis here with screenshot and proof.This is blueprint 2 and the model is different from blueprint 1.Hope you not confusing the two.

Just prove your allegation with counter facts using paxful and the other p2p.

I wont reply you if you cant prove that the above screenshot analysis is false.We might gain something from you.

Those 30% discount offer on paxful are clickbait, they don't have any giftcard to sell at such discount
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning,

I will be responding to some faq:

Faq:

Why are physical cards prefered over ecards?

Phyisical cards are bought with cash at the store and issued a cash receipt.This makes it less prone to scam.The ecards coild be bought online and some people might use stolen credit card to buy it.

So most giftcard sellers on paxful prefer physical cards and the price is higher.

In the training ill show you features and identification features for a physical card.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by 2pep(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Risking 40-41k for a gain ok 3k isn't worth it, my opinion though.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by flawless09: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
I think figured what op is trying to explain
That arbitrage opportunity there!!
That about 11% profit right there
Thank you op, God bless

Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by silibaba: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
checkthis1990:

Pls give full details. Dont just make claima.I still have screenshot of our chats.So pls speak out with facts and admit your mistakes.

Oga, go and do the business alone and chop Alone.

No one will reveal his secret of wealth, not even dangote or elon mus...
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Oyindamolah: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2022
grin
Nicoswit:

Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 10:56am On May 01, 2022
flawless09:
I think figured what op is trying to explain
That arbitrage opportunity there!!
That about 11% profit right there
Thank you op, God bless

You are welcome.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by checkthis1990: 11:06am On May 01, 2022
2pep:
Risking 40-41k for a gain ok 3k isn't worth it, my opinion though.

I inderstand ur point.

try to check the percentage figure and compare it to average interest rate or inflation.That percentage gain is for a transaction that is less than 1hr.

The main gaim is about the frequency of rinse and repeat which accumulates but is a function of the availability of discountrd gc that meets this requirement.
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Emmanuel602(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2022
Are you still running the promo?
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Giddy112(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
I have a new method of dollar arbitrage , I promise it’s 100 percent guarantee you will make money. You will make use of three plartforms only and no fee to register … join my WhatsApp +2349012959386 send me Hi for lessons, note I’m collecting fee for teaching but it will worth it
Re: ARBITRAGE Blueprint 2: The One Vanilla Method by Giddy112(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Giddy112:
I have a new method of dollar arbitrage , I promise it’s 100 percent guarantee you will make money. You will make use of three plartforms only and no fee to register … join my WhatsApp +2349012959386 send me Hi for lessons, note I’m collecting fee for teaching but it will worth it
Please don’t chat me up telling me you have trust issues, it’s okay if you don’t chat me up at all

(1) (Reply)

I Can Teach You How To Earn Minimum Of $10-$30 or more Daily With Binance. / Amazon KDP Is A Scam / When Access Bank Is No Longer Accessible As Customers Express Anger, Frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.