Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison (38790 Views)

Aminu Adamu: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Remanded In Suleja Prison / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Police Re-Arrest Nicholas Makolomi Whose Video Led To #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Witch hunt
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Fiscus105(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
CSTRR:
Nigeria is a crime scene.

The Court has already released this girl for heaven's sake.

They are treating her like she is the source of Nigeria's problem.

Useless people.

Court released her for terrorism, did u know if she is being detained for financial offences?

Or court released her for all forms of offences
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
truthCoder:
Leave this country if you can.

To where?

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pls free this girl face Fed govt that are paying you poor salary and refused to kit you well.

Bandits spies are all over the North go pick them up.

3 Likes

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Macphenson: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrKodak:

Statements like these are exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. Someone commits a crime and when it comes to prosecution and paying the price for said crime. Sentiments, tribalism and religion are used to let a criminal go free. This shouldn't be about where a person comes from, if she is spying for IPOB then the full extent of the law should come to bear on her.

Which crime exactly did she commit?
Are you now the judge?

The case is already in court why not tAKE ANY EVIDENCE YOU HAVE AND PROVE IT IN COURT.

She was recently granted bail after several months of illegal detention by the police before taken her to court.

She made a video that she was molested why illegally being detained by the IRT team, what have the IG done about that?

What court order did the police get to flag or freeze her account?

There are just a lot of useless idiots on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Macphenson: 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrKodak:

Statements like these are exactly what is wrong with Nigeria. Someone commits a crime and when it comes to prosecution and paying the price for said crime. Sentiments, tribalism and religion are used to let a criminal go free. This shouldn't be about where a person comes from, if she is spying for IPOB then the full extent of the law should come to bear on her.

Which crime exactly did she commit?
Are you now the judge?

The case is already in court why not tAKE ANY EVIDENCE YOU HAVE AND PROVE IT IN COURT.

She was recently granted bail after several months of illegal detention by the police before taken her to court.

She made a video that she was molested why illegally being detained by the IRT team, what have the IG done about that?

What court order did the police get to flag or freeze her account?

There are just a lot of useless idiots on this forum
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tingotoe:
You're correct but she's still on trial for being a suspected IPOB spy. Anyway if the police rearrested her on the same charge as those she was granted bail from, then that's illegal

Yea, I was arrested and later bailed, can't I go to the bank to withdraw my money? My own money.. secondly, how did police know when she enters the bank? And you can't tell me that they sent messages to all the banks, you flagged her account without her knowledge (if she knew,she wouldn't be going to the bank cus she can't withdraw anything) something is missing from this report... be like them dey spy on her to know wherever she goes to
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Corea4king(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thats why their station always on fire,they don't have priorities again
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by generalwo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
DrGoodman:
She's a southerner, what do you expect.

They pamper their own criminals up north, buy AK47 guns for them as Salah presents, and when the children turn around and start slaughtering them, they will start crying.

Most of the leaders you see talking trash up north cannot return to their villages again, their villages now have other leaders who are terrorists controlling their families, while they talk nonsense in Abuja.
...where she for see 150m take bail herself? I'm asking for a friend
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

and all d people wey d ipob cannibal terrorists use her spy information take kill and chop nko? All our policemen wey ipob terrorists behead, kill and chop dem and o dem video nko? Dem no get family,abi?
Shiorr.
A sure say u no even read d report sef to take know say sahara no get or make sense.. Shey na because she go collect money dem arrest am or dem track her so tey see say she still dey do her spy spy.
She neva see sometin. If dis na Russia or China, she no go see daylight again..
All the innocent Igbos wey ur Fulani herdsmen brothers kill nko?
Because they arose to defend their people..iti nwuruanwu
I no blame u..I blame lugard wey join Barbarians like u n ur kind with the progressive Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Whoknowsme: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
DrGoodman:

I don't reply ppl who don't have sense.
You shouldn't have even replied him at all. Leave him to his own pool of......
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Fantasticcc: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Useless police force, that's why I rejoice when they are killed by terrorist ls
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by chinedu234(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
Who has seen where errors in the foundation of a structure are tackled from the roof? In which country does that happen?
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Tingotoe: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Manlikechoba:

Yea, I was arrested and later bailed, can't I go to the bank to withdraw my money? My own money.. secondly, how did police know when she enters the bank? And you can't tell me that they sent messages to all the banks, you flagged her account without her knowledge (if she knew,she wouldn't be going to the bank cus she can't withdraw anything) something is missing from this report... be like them dey spy on her to know wherever she goes to
Oga you are not the police or her lawyer and you don't know the full details surrounding her case. You are in no position to know for sure if the police are trying to victimize her or not.
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Emergingnation3(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

What can you lot do?

Says marauding fulani terrorist !..

We'll break this Shithole and your backwards region will go into Oblivion....

That's what we can do...
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by theamazonguru(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
She don enter.
E don be for her be that.

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tingotoe:
Oga you are not the police or her lawyer and you don't know the full details surrounding her case. You are in no position to know for sure if the police are trying to victimize her or not.

I thought you were matured in reasoning
No wonder you just believe anything you were told without reasoning, thinking and asking right questions...

Please don't quote me again just read and pass cus I will definitely not be talking to you nor reading your message
Sorry for the mistake...now run along
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by almarthins(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

No mind that one. Evidence that glory okolie is spying for ipob should be presented otherwise this system called Nigeria will eventually go down.

I am sure nigeria police go dey look for way to frame the girl now. Her pple should be prayerful because many innocent people are behind bars while the guilty inches are roaming free as a bird.

Them wan really milk her family no be small
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Golan007: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says marauding fulani terrorist !..

We'll break this Shithole and your backwards region will go into Oblivion....

That's what we can do...

Yawn!

Emeka, na since 2015 you don dey make this noise.

Even your pikin don tire.

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by gidgiddy: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Fiscus105:

" I don hear oooooo"

First of first, as urself what Buhari is competing with this little girl? If u can convince urself that it's absolutely nothing, I think it's time to think otherwise ok.

Try not put emotional sentiment on everything, before this little girl can be arrested and rearrested, she big big case to answer.

Dr Akinyuli was sent to early grave no thanks to handwork of ipob which the girl is allegedly be an agent for them, what millions of naira loosing every Monday?

Is it not same naija that 13, 14,15 yrs lads are cutting heads for rituals?

Do you have any proof that IPOB killed Dr Akunyili or is it "operation blame IPOB for everything"
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Fiscus105(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
gidgiddy:

Do you have any proof that IPOB killed Dr Akunyili or is it "operation blame IPOB for everything"

Infact, it's not ipob that declared Monday sit at home ok.
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Emergingnation3(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
Golan007:

Yawn!

Emeka, na since 2015 you don dey make this noise.

Even your pikin don tire.
We will break this Shithole and your backwards region which can never survive outside her, will go into Oblivion.

Cowards that can't survive without Nigeria..
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by bn2murphy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Overzealous police officers, does the inspector general of police have a legal rights to flag and suspend ones account without a court order.
What makes this people believe they are the law a ND not an enforcer of laws
Emergingnation3:
BREAKING: Lawless Nigeria Police Re-arrest Enslaved 21-year-old Woman, Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/31/breaking-lawless-nigeria-police-re-arrest-enslaved-21-year-old-woman-glory-okolie-weeks
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Golan007: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Emergingnation3:
We will break this Shithole and your backwards region which can never survive outside her, will go into Oblivion.

Cowards that can't survive without Nigeria..

When you have to shoot shoot.

Don't talk.

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
U must be a fool comparing Ipoh to the countless souls u Muslims has killed for fun since time immemorial. Muslims and northerners were born to kill ppl. Bunch of murderers
Nigerialabalaba:

all of una ipob terrorists no get sense. Una go collect las las. Una own don cast.
U kill police and chop dem and tink say una and una yeye informant go go scot free. Shiorr
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by oneMalik: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
And you shall bear the consiquence of the punishment .

SILVERLINES:
embarassed

Buhari government is equals to tyranny
God will punish this evil government.

Education in Nigeria has been on breakdown for over five months now with ASUU, NASUU and SANSUU on irredeemable strike, while the evil government do nothing about it.

Their banditry brothers are operating freely up north with a free donated mobile coaster bus donated by the presidency.
Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by IvarDboneless: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ojukwubucket:

All the innocent Igbos wey ur Fulani herdsmen brothers kill nko?
Because they arose to defend their people..iti nwuruanwu
I no blame u..I blame lugard wey join Barbarians like u n ur kind with the progressive Igbos
Ra pu ezi ahu

1 Like

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by nedekid: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
DrGoodman:

I don't reply ppl who don't have sense.

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by nedekid: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

all of una ipob terrorists no get sense. Una go collect las las. Una own don cast.
U kill police and chop dem and tink say una and una yeye informant go go scot free. Shiorr
Someone said you don't have sense, is that true? This lawyer wasts to confirm and sue in your behalf shocked

Re: Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison by LLiKYekoba: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

This ewedu muslim fool dey quote Tinubu the nations toilet newspaper and other useless yoruba media houses. Mugu. Onye eriri eri.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Grand Welcome At The Palace Of The Alake Of Egbaland / Dele Momodu, His Wife And Children In Family Selfie / Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.