Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Victor Azubuike Reveals Ultimate Secret On How To Earn In Dollars Legitimately - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Victor Azubuike Reveals Ultimate Secret On How To Earn In Dollars Legitimately (581 Views)

US Reaches Out To Olowookere Victor Who Scored 8 A's In WAEC & Bagged 1st Class / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Azubuike Reveals Ultimate Secret On How To Earn In Dollars Legitimately by AKINOLA1000(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Victor Azubuike aka Mr wealth reveals the ultimate secret on how to Earn in Dollars right here in Nigeria Even with a half brain.[color=#990000][/color]

Are you Tired of the Current Economic situation of Nigeria?
Are you interested in Getting an Extra source of Income for yourself ?
Or are you even thinking of how to make effective use of this ASUU strike period?

Then is Article might be the most important you will ever come across, Mostly the Concluding Part, please ensure you read to the end.

“Information is POWER”

Sometime ago late 2021, I was making serious research on how to earn legally online without having to do a whole lot of work or how one can even earn online and still be doing other day-to-day activities.

Why was I doing this?

I was into this research because I know my One yEar NYSC service will be over by April and I don't just want to start going from pillar to post after my NYSC looking for a Job that i won't still really get the best out of it. (i don't want to be like the crowd)

Before then I know actually that there is a lot of money online but available to those that have the right information on how to make it, I have been operating a cyber cafe in Yabatech for years even since when I was still a student there and how i know how the social media/Internet have impacted my business.

So around December last year I stumbled on this Business Model called Amazon KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing), KDP is a branch of Amazon that allows you and me or anyone upload any type of book for the purpose of selling and as you know Amazon is the world's largest E-commerce store with over 300million website visitors and owned by 2nd richest man on earth “jeff Bezos”. So by uploading your books on Amazon, you don't need to make adverts, amazon will do that for you don't forget they have millions of website visitors, they also charge a very little percentage, but that doesn't even really matter because you are the one to fix the price of the book yourself, you can fix in any price you like,

The most interesting thing about Amazon KDP is that you earn in Dollars I(you know this is a US-based company), How sweet is that when you convert to our currency here in this part of the world? you know about the conversion rate, I don't even need to go into that
Firstly, when I Discovered this business model, I was like, is this thing really for me??, I’m not a book writer, I'm not a publisher, I don't know anything about this, will I be able to even do this and make cool cash for myself? Infact I have never written a 5 paged book in my life, Then I Searched Udemy and I saw a short Course by a white guy named Benjamin Wilson on how to make money with Amazon KDP, I started following some white guys on Twitter also that I know are making cool cash from Amazon KDP, I was thinking its a white man stuff

Not Until I got to know and Discover about Mr. Victor Ashely Azubuike

Mehn

This is like the biggest thing i ever came across

Mr. Victor should be regarded a legend for sharing this knowledge about Amazon KDP to Nigerians, in a Nigerian Way, what even burst my brain the most is the ever-ready support group by Mr. Victor and his team, not that you will just get the course and you will be left to carry the cross yourself, they are always there to guide and support you through your KDP Journey till you start making cool income for yourself and mind-blowing this about Mr Vicotr course is that he offered a Money-back guarantee on his course about Amazon KDP after you got the course and you feel you didn't gain anything from it, just write to him and you'll get refunded. Mehn nothing can be as this genuine from a fellow Nigerian

There are several Nigerians making money from amazon KDP, infact popular Reno Omokri is part of them but most of them refused to share this secret with anyone (you know this is typical Nigerian mentality) but Mr Victor sharing this knowledge has impacted more lives than any other Nigerian high-income KDP earner (this is the real definition of success)

What knowledge about Amazon KDP did Mr victor share?
Several things eg

How to create Amazon KDP account
How to create a US bank Account (cause you get paid in dollars) and link it with a Nigerian Bank account
Best Writing formula/secret working for him and over 500 Students (and you too if you will join now)
Tools that you will be using all through your KDP Journey

You really need to see more
Click Link Below to see more details Mr Victor's Course and Get started

https://supereasyincome.com.ng/amazonkdpfreevideoreport

No doubts

I can assure you that if you pay attention to details to learn all that Mr victor shared and implement what you have learned YOU WILL NEVER GO BROKE AGAIN, except Amazon Decide not to sell again or there are some spiritual powers trying to pull you down.

Infact you can go and price that car now, you can go and ask for the rent of that new house, you can go on to ask for that babe bride price, i give you just 2-3 months even you yourself won't believe what you're earning.

Start by following the link below
https://supereasyincome.com.ng/amazonkdpfreevideoreport

(1) (Reply)

RWANDA University Study Secret - 3yrs Then JAPA / 2022 NECO Chemistry Practical - Volumetric Analysis | Q & A (Part 2) / Covenant University Commissions Iju Ota Health Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.