Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) (24835 Views)

Talatu Salihu Killed By Kidnappers In Abuja (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo-Yahoo ‘Students’ In Abuja (Photo) / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by kingyakos: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
With the present situation of the country she's still sending kids outside and I won't doubt if someone comes out to say she was busy washing telemundo
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by MrCover: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by PROPEACE: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
zubimete:
13yr old brother acted like a dumb. Reason why care givers should stop being care free. I PRAY SHE'S FOUND ALIVE.
Cloveris:
A 13 years old boy, you will stand there and watch a total stranger leave with your junior sister? What a dumb kid
We4all:
A 13 year old couldn’t look out for his sister? A woman accosted him and he didn’t raise alarm.
dontbothermuch:
angry

How 13 years old boy will just allow a stranger take his little sister like that. 13years old are smart these days.
I pray she be found.

Now tell me why on earth any responsible parent will allow their 13 year old to be moving with a 5 year old on the busy Karshi-karu road which I well know. In America, Britain or any first world country where there is more security, can any parent look at the police and tell them the left a 5yo in the custody of her 13 year old brother on a busy road? Haha! You guys did not even call out the irresponsible parents for the nonsense act they perpetrated, you are here blaming a 13 yo for the irresponsibility of his dead beat parents? Na wa o!
You did not even suspect the poor boy was hypnotised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by pyro62(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cloveris:
A 13 years old boy, you will stand there and watch a total stranger leave with your junior sister? What a dumb kid

It might not be how you are seeing it. What if he was charmed? Do you think the kidnapper didn't think about the brother with whom the child was with?

1 Like

Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
What's have this child done? Some people are should be named "evil".
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
The kind of weak kids been bred in this generation enn..how can a 13 years old boy who should be in JS 3 at least allow an unknown person wisk his kid sister without raising an alarm to seek for help?
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by edosignature(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
As a father this beaks my heart. May she be found hail & hail & hearty.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by We4all: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
PROPEACE:

Now tell me why on earth any responsible parent will allow their 13 year old to be moving with a 5 year old on the busy Karshi-karu road which I well know. In America, Britain or any first world country where there is more security, can any parent look at the police and tell them the left a 5yo in the custody of her 13 year old brother on a busy road? Haha! You guys did not even call out the irresponsible parents for the nonsense act they perpetrated, you are here blaming a 13 yo for the irresponsibility of his dead beat parents? Na wa o!

Abeg park! Is a 13 year old boy a kid? He is a teenager and old enough to move around busy streets.

I could agree with you about the possibility of being hypnotized, otherwise the kid is dumb.

What kind of children are we raising these days that you can easily excuse the actions or inactions of a 13 year old?

Even the so called America you referenced would hold a 13 year old responsible for committing a crime.

I recently read the news about a 13 year old American kid that killed his sister and the boy is serving a life sentence.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by PROPEACE: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
We4all:

Abeg park! Is a 13 year old boy a kid? He is a teenager and old enough to move around busy streets.

I could agree with you about the possibility of being hypnotized, otherwise the kid is dumb.

What kind of children are we raising these days that you can easily excuse the actions or inactions of a 13 year old.

Even the so called America you referenced would hold a 13 year old responsible for committing a crime.

I recently read the news about a 13 year old kid that killed his sister and the nude is serving a life sentence.
Oga, I fail to see the relevance of the bolded analogy to what we are discussing. If you allow your 13yo to be roaming the street with his 5 yo sister in America, you will be in trouble should anything happens to them. If you like, release your children to be roaming streets freely. I don't know the kind of parents we are having these days, spewing out children they don't have time to cater for. Go and keep your children on Karu-Karshi road, you will come and tell the story one day.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Harddiskng(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Human traffickers/Kidnappers, once caught and the matter is proven beyond reasonable doubt. They should be beheaded immediately!
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wickedness every where.

Yet everyone is claiming to be good.

If you say that Nigerians are wicked, some people would be abusing you.

Yet even in places of work, there are people who would go behind your back to spoil you before the management in order to put you in trouble.

In your neighborhood, there are evil neighbors who are spoiling your name.

Everyone is looking for a person to dupe. In the internet, any thing you see and you get involved, the next thing you discover that you have been duped.

No single thing you see online is genuine no matter how real it looks.

You get a good job or contract and you tell someone, he is already filled with hatred and resentment towards you.

Every street and corner of Nigeria is not safe because there is always a Nigerian who is looking for someone to kill, kidnap, steal from or harm.

Yet Nigerians are claiming goodness and righteousness.

Everyone appears good outside but inside he/she is filled with evil and evil desire.

2 Likes

Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrCover:

Ok, Meet On WhatsApp Chat

This guy na yeye o...she answered you NO...you asked her to meet you on WhatsApp Chat. You be Kidnapper?

Take time o...Yeye Bloggers!!

1 Like

Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Bellerophon: 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrCover:

Is Waiting For Your Response On WhatsApp Chat

Lol very laughable!!! Lol!!!! A blog with little or no human traffic, non existent content with no potential for profitability! Blogging is not a hobby it is a real business
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cloveris:
They use jazz for such
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by izubext007: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Holy Spirit protect her.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by onome2013: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
At what time did this little child went out with her brother. The brother is said to be a 14 yr old boy who is already grown up ,should be able to explain more about this . May God protect the little child.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by oilmane(m): 12:39am On Apr 02, 2022
MrCover:
A Five-Year-Old Girl, Success Precious Abi, has been declared missing in Abuja.

According to the mum, Precious went missing on Wednesday, March 30 after she left home with her 13-year-old brother to buy something at a shop close to their house in Kpeyegi along Karu-Karshi expressway in Abuja.

She said the brother informed her that an unknown woman accosted Precious at the shop and then took her away.

She said the owner of the shop was interrogated and she said she has no idea who the unknown woman was.

The distraught mum said the incident has been reported to the police

If found, please call these numbers 07065238616, 07037756700 and 08100918553.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

How can the 13 year old brother allow his kid sister leave with a stranger, ah, instead of person to burn mumu make e born thief o, except na charm d lady use, I pray she is found hale and hearty, na only God go fit deliver this country, too many bad reports.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Connected1: 2:33am On Apr 02, 2022
May God protect her!

Amen.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by 24brains(m): 3:52am On Apr 02, 2022
We are in the last days.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Iglesia02(m): 4:24am On Apr 02, 2022
MrCover:
Nawa o
This can happen to anybody oo. So don't blame too much.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 02, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
May she be found safe

Skullarship people don begin enter Abuja

From ogun and osun state abi lol

1 Like

Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by NoToPile: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2022
She most likely used some form of jazz on the boy.
Too much missing children nowadays, parents and care givers should be on high alert.

The other day it was a kidnapper that tried to jump into the vehicle with the children in front school in Magodo as she came down to open the vehicle for her kids, the idiot jumped in, her only saving grace was she put off the engine and removed the keys. On interrogation he said he's from Ibadan and he kidnaps children to sell at ibadan, he mentioned different location in Lagos he had kidnapped.

Only God will help us oo
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
May God protect her sad
Amen in Jesus name
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by dontbothermuch: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
PROPEACE:

yes, you are right.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by gentleguy1975: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
dontbothermuch:
angry

How 13 years old boy will just allow a stranger take his little sister like that. 13years old are smart these days.
I pray she be found.
even if it is shouting repeatedly at least that Will attract the attention of passersby!

1 Like

Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by sugarlyn: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
zubimete:
13yr old brother acted like a dumb. Reason why care givers should stop being care free. I PRAY SHE'S FOUND ALIVE.

Execertly my thoughts.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by Aaay: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by 9jabox(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
MrCover:

Do You Know The Little Girl?

She's my niece. The first number is even mine. We are yet to find her despite spending almost All our days at the police station. We need all the help we can get finding her.
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by MrCover: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Bellerophon:

Lol very laughable!!! Lol!!!! A blog with little or no human traffic, non existent content with no potential for profitability! Blogging is not a hobby it is a real business

Are you really confused?
Re: Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) by MrCover: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
vikstandon:

This guy na yeye o...she answered you NO...you asked her to meet you on WhatsApp Chat. You be Kidnapper?

Take time o...Yeye Bloggers!!

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Stage Peaceful Protest In The Streets Of Port Harcourt / Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.