Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. (326 Views)

Pls Nairalanders How Do U Fund Ur Wallet / PLS. Nairalanders How Can I Open A Btc Account ? / Pls Nairalanders Which Business Can I Start With 20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by Kenpaly(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Good morning nairalanders,mod pls dnt be upset that i post this here on politics i realy want to get many sugestions 4 my guy.my friend want to start a business with 200k,he dnt know the kind of busness he will start with dat kind of money.he came to me for an advice.pls nairalanders i realy need ur input on this isue.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by EmzyT: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by Durabest: 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
EmzyT:

Let him go into buying and sellinp of laptop.Lapto business is a very lucrative business reason be that most yahoo boys are into laptop buying and it goes with good profits.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Menstrua pad business, let him buy pads and sell.Thank me later
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by Truvelisback(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Kenpaly:
Good morning nairalanders,mod pls dnt be upset that i post this here on politics i realy want to get many sugestions 4 my guy.my friend want to start a business with 200k,he dnt know the kind of busness he will start with dat kind of money.he came to me for an advice.pls nairalanders i realy need ur input on this isue.
It depend on the kind of enviroment he is. I.e Rural area, Urban area, riverine area and the activities in the area he is.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by uthlaw: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Durabest:
Let him go into buying and sellinp of laptop.Lapto business is a very lucrative business reason be that most yahoo boys are into laptop buying and it goes with good profits.
how many laptops he wan sell a week?
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by uthlaw: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Menstrua pad business, let him buy pads and sell.Thank me later
try this,include pampers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by Robinrul(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Hi Kenpaly

Before starting any business, ask him to run a background survey on the best ROI businesses available today...

Then ask what skill he has because he will need it along the way... Digital skills I mean

Also, check on the his Demographic (environment). What is the need of those people around there, what problem needs solving and how can he help... If he can find it, it will help make his starting easier and scale faster

Another thing is to look for the product that can solve that issue or problems...

I will also advise that he venture into business that he can run and deliver anywhere in the country to increase his potential customers... Example is a digital product...

Finally, look for a reliable, trustworthy and legitimate platform that can provide you the system to help scale your business easier and faster

If the system can provide him an avenue to learn other skills. It will be a very big plus to him...

I wish him success

For advice on the digital products,
You can reach me at www.nairaland.com/robinrul
I can offer my own assistance

Kenpaly:
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by richie3384: 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
uthlaw:
try this,include pampers!
This one sells fast but the margin is too low compared to the capital. No I won't advise this.
Re: Pls Nairalanders Advice My Guy. by richie3384: 8:15pm On May 18, 2022
Kenpaly:
Sales and marketing of a fast moving product, even if the margin is N100 or 200 let the total cost of the product not exceed 2k(lesser the better).

**How far with kyari now? Tried to pm you.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Gmail Accounts From Supreme PVA / Make Massive Income Online / Get 1gb Internet Data For As Low As N250, Valid For 30days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.