Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,339 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Become A Beast At Content Creation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Beast At Content Creation (114 Views)

Milk Money Off The Internet Like A BEAST / Dangote Is A ‘beast’: / Dangote Is A Beast: An Encounter With Africa's Most Under-celebrated First-son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Beast At Content Creation by tunjyalabi87: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Become A Beast At Content Creation

Bill Gates said it himself… “Content is king.” It’s the truth. Content is EVERYTHING!
When it comes to your marketing strategy, you need to make sure that you’re sharing valuable content regularly. Whether it’s through blog posts, videos, podcast episodes, updates on social media etc. — get in front of your audience.
I’m always creating content around what I have going on in my life and in my business. I do this through my podcast, Snapchat stories, Facebook live videos, and more. Heck, while we’re creating content, we’re also creating more content of the content that we’re creating!

I love to repurpose and get the most I can out of something.
For example, we film our masterminds and different events. This content provides value to the people in the video to give them marketing opportunities, and it also gives me content in return. It’s a total win-win.
I don’t know if there is anyone out there right now taking video to the extreme that I am in terms of showing the business side of things. I film with my clients, with my team, at my events, and through lots of behind the scene videos that I share on social media.
If I can put myself out there more than my competition, who will people go to? Chances are, they’re going to go to me because they’ve gotten to know me, trust me, and like me through the content that I share.

Create a massive amount of high-quality content on a regular basis.

Over time this will build up enough trust for your audience to want to work with you. They will see you often enough that when they need help, you will be the first person that comes to mind.
You never know what kind of impact you’ll have on someone. They may have read 3 or 4 of your blog posts, watched a few episodes of your TV show, listened to your podcast, or read some of your emails.

If they’ve invested some of their time into getting to know you and listen to what you have to say, they are going to start building their trust in you through your content.

So, HOW MUCH content are you creating? WHAT KIND of content are you creating? If you feel like you aren’t creating as much as you should be, then start considering all of the opportunities out there to do more.

The main ways that you can create content are through audio, writing, and video.

Audio
Do you have a podcast, or have you ever thought about starting one? Consider all of the advice, experiences, and information you have that you want to share with your audience. A podcast is a great place to share your ideas and even collaborate with or interview others.

Writing
Are you writing blog posts? You can share your articles on platforms like LinkedIn, Medium, Facebook, or even your own website. Blog posts are also a great way to repurpose content from live videos and podcast episodes.
Another way to put out content and build up your credibility for your brand and in your industry is through writing a book. The truth is, people will often hire the guy or girl that has written a book in their field over the person that has not.

Video
Ok, so this one is my favorite. Whether you’re creating Snapchat or Instagram stories, short videos to post on your Facebook page, or creating a reality TV show, video content is where it’s at nowadays! If you want to be ahead in business and become a better marketer, you need to start creating some type of video content on a regular basis.

Film the experiences you share with your customers, capture amazing testimonials, and film your life. Gary Vaynerchuk does exactly that, and guess what? It works! Video content is amazing because not only do people get to see you, but they also get to hear you and take the emotion from that experience.
It’s proven that when you can actually see someone’s eyes, facial expressions, and gestures, you can build more trust with them. That’s why I absolutely love the power of video.

Whatever it is that you’re doing, do it with purpose.
There has to be meaning behind everything, and that’s with every area of content that you put out. Always cater to your audience and that sole purpose.
Create so much valuable content on a regular basis that you become omnipresent. When you become omnipresent, you’re being seen all over. This means people are building trust with you, they like you, and they’ll more than likely end up buying from you.

THAT’S the power of content creation and marketing.
Do you want to beat out your competition? Do you want to get more sales? CREATE MORE CONTENT!

Tunji Alabi

The Invisible

TUNJI ALABI SCHOOL OF THOUGHT (TAST)

(1) (Reply)

I Repair And Service Bottle Water Machines,and Also Pure Water Machine Too,ro / Bee Venom Extractor / How Do You Monetize Your Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.