Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Secret In Making Millions Of Niara In Fish Farming And Snail Breeding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret In Making Millions Of Niara In Fish Farming And Snail Breeding (1167 Views)

Drop The Following And Niara Will Bounce Back. / Greatest Money Making Secret In History / Fish Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret In Making Millions Of Niara In Fish Farming And Snail Breeding by danielsey(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2007
1. the mobile recirculatory system fish farming
2. super intensive using water recirculatory system
3. ornamental fish breeding and aquarium construction
4. snail breeding techniques
5. catfish fingerlings production
6. fish feeding techniques
7. pond construction

you can contact me for futher information on
        08026045665 or 08059495296
    or my email aquaticworld099@yahoo.com
  also include one on one seminar in your ofices or residences.

Re: The Secret In Making Millions Of Niara In Fish Farming And Snail Breeding by abocana: 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2007
wow!this is a nice pics and i'm very impressed, i'm looking to go into it in the next 2-3yrs.

I'm not in nigeria now,but looking forward to it soon.

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch And The Atm Fraud / Home Based-business Forum (part-time) / Global Cash Card And Worldwide Anonymous Atm Card, International Driver Licences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.