Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock (556 Views)

Interior Minister, Tunji-Ojo Receives Ambassador Of Israel To Nigeria / President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2022
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI RECEIVES IN AUDIENCE THE AMBASSADOR OF THE STATE OF QATAR TO NIGERIA, H.E DR ALI BIN GHANEM AL-HAJRI AT THE STATE HOUSE ABUJA. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. APR 1ST 2022.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1549960268720404&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Mynd44
lalasticla

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Cc;
Lalasticla
Mynd44
dominique
Seun

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by heniford2: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by Tetrahedron: 11:52am On Apr 01, 2022
They are close friends
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by Pdalds: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2022
My brother no worry, power sweet jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by Saviourk: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Okay
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by Karlovych: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
embarassed Dullard, his citizens in Kaduna are being slaughtered and he is receiving foreign dignitaries.
I hope Afonjers and their druggie hoodlum that caused this can see what their messiah has turned the country into.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by Topmaike003: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Perfect
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by HeeBraHim2(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Perfect... I love this working president... He is dream is to develop Nigeria both in education of infrastructural level.

The monster that has turn themselves to the evil and bandits and unknown gunmen that are disturbing the peace of this country will be dealt with accordingly.

No room for terrorism, we must all say no to it.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by Multiplier7(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
I love Qatar!....sweet country
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by christejames(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Very dull effigy that some zombies enthroned as a president...

When I saw the Qatari Ambassador I laughed, remembering how our unfortunate NFF president was boasting that Nigeria will be at Qatar due to our bilateral relationship and that Buhari; the Chief dullard, must be at Qatar grin grin grin, as if Qatar hate Ghanaians.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Receives Ambassador Of State Qatar In Asorock by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
But I saw in another thread that Buhari is currently in the UK ? Lol

(1) (Reply)

Church Pays Bandits N10m Ransom To Secure Release Of Kidnapped Niger Priest / Trending: Senator Godswill Akpabio Declares For President 2023. / Ibani Clans Sent Message To Igbo & Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.