Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Can Tribal Jabs Be Restricted To A Day Of The Week On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tribal Jabs Be Restricted To A Day Of The Week On Nairaland? (298 Views)

2023: Tinubu Tackles Obi, Says ‘party Not Threatened By Fake Statistics, Jabs’ / Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tribal Jabs Be Restricted To A Day Of The Week On Nairaland? by Mitsurugi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
I started viewing Nairaland way back in 2012 or so, and one thing I thoroughly enjoyed was the prompt news and intellectually captivating headlines which spurred intelligent debates.

Now, such is a relic of the past as every topic every day is a magnet for tribal darts. Unfortunately Nigeria being what it is, this trend cannot be stopped as even Seun and the mods have no power or will to stop it.

Further after watching all the PURGE film series I have realized that most of us in life are deeply angry and frustrated and crucially need as a matter of mental health, a faceless forum like Nairaland to purge. I believe it's a right to purge.

So I am advocating that Nairaland carve out an official day, two or three at most in a week where tribalistic Nairalanders can purge and on other days the "warriors" should leave the forum for saner people or contribute without recourse to base stupidity.

I humbly rest.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tribal Jabs Be Restricted To A Day Of The Week On Nairaland? by MadamVanessa(f): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
shocked

Shame to all tribal bigots
Re: Can Tribal Jabs Be Restricted To A Day Of The Week On Nairaland? by PussyOdour(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Shame to all tribal bigots

Wonder shall never cease

Shame to all tribal bigots? Are you kidding me? MadamVanessa you are among people who insult other people's tribe here . Especially Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani. The only tribe you always supported is Igbo and ibibio finished.

I have dis feeling that your ex husband that separated from you was a Yoruba reason you hate Yorubas grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Tribal Jabs Be Restricted To A Day Of The Week On Nairaland? by Zooposki(f): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Can Tribal Jabs Be Restricted To A Day Of The Week On Nairaland? by Northboi: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=111557702] shocked

Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Who Are IPOB Fighting For? / Osinbajo’s World-class Declaration Speech / Willie Obiano's Wife, Eberechukwu In EFCC Custody For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.