Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters (3842 Views)

Davido, His Father And Two Daughters Pose Together In New Pictures / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida / Simi Rocks Ankara Bum Shorts And Braided Hairstyle As She Relaxes By The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by GreatAxeMan: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
The 57 year old comedy legend is seen chilling with his daughters Lola and Zahra. He was recently at the centre of controversy when fellow celeb Will Smith "slapped" him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by duduade: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
See fine girls

Normal fine girls kiss kiss

Normal fine children

If you don't gerrit then forgerrit about it

4 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by illicit(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
duduade:
See fine girls

Normal fine girls kiss kiss

Normal fine children

If you don't gerrit then forgerrit about it

I gerrit

Normal family, not dysfunctional and entangled like.... shocked cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by duduade: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
illicit:

I gerrit

Normal family, not dysfunctional and entangled like.... shocked cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by dawnomike(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
He's got beautiful daughters... I appreciate the way he doused his role with Will Smith. He acted maturely

8 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by heniford2: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Beautiful on like smith kids undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
heniford2:
Will Smith Kids are rascal kids tongue

3 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by heniford2: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Will Smith Kids are rascal kids tongue
I will curse God personal if my kids grow up to be like will smith kids grin

6 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Totilopussylick(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
dawnomike:
He's got beautiful daughters... I appreciate the way he doused his role with Will Smith. He acted maturely
Like a well brought up black African American from the neighborhood Brooklyn NY cool.

He's got a great personality.

He is respected by several black communities in the whole of united state of America.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Rickmann: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The 57 year old comedy legend is seen chilling with his daughters Lola and Zahra. He was recently at the centre of controversy when fellow celeb Will Smith "slapped" him.

Wow..those girls truly 'rock' grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by siofra(f): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
heniford2:

Will Smith's kids are beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by AllahIsGarbage: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
His children are mentally unstable creeps and weirdos. Especially his son Jaden.

siofra:

Will Smith's kids are beautiful too.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by We4all: 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Next time, he will gauge his words properly before blabbing. I actually didn’t grab the humor in what he said. It was very dry.
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by TheWolfen(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Like a well brought up black African American from the neighborhood Brooklyn NY cool.

He's got a great personality.

He is respected by several black communities in the whole of united state of America.
I admire the dude. That is strength.
I never knew him until the will smith slap saga.
Great guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by rex444(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Am sure Smith will be fuming in rage at the organisation in this pix
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pretty girls, I hope Siofraud/siofra won't steal their pictures and upload on her profile.
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by rowland545(m): 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
We4all:
Next time, he will gauge his words properly before blabbing. I actually didn’t grab the humor in what he said. It was very dry.
if u don't find chris rock funny ...then there is issue with ur sense of humour....

People that lack sense of humour are not really intelligent.... I never said u r not intelligent.... Science said

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by We4all: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
rowland545:
if u don't find chris rock funny ...then there is issue with ur sense of humour....

People that lack sense of humour are not really intelligent.... I never said u r not intelligent.... Science said

Wawu! Read to comprehend before commenting. I said I didn’t find what he said funny. It was a dry joke.
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wow, Beautiful daughters Chris rock got there. Will smith no try, nah even person father him slapped for national TV so. grin grin

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by ADepresedpotato: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Me, na the one on the left for the first picture I go Bleep if I'm asked to choose
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by edogu(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Will Smith kids

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Very cool guy and funny ….not controversial or anything
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by haabidah666: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=ADepresedpotato post=111567585]Me, na the one on the left for the first picture I go Bleep if I'm asked to choose

Pervert
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Karleb(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
dawnomike:

You people are funny. That guy can't beat Will Smith.
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Karleb(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
TheWolfen:

I admire the dude. That is strength.
I never knew him until the will smith slap saga.
Great guy

The guy should be greatful for the slap. Now everyone who knows Will knows him.

The slap is a career changer.

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Mirawonder007(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2022
heniford2:
comrade lower that voice small
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Mirawonder007(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2022
Karleb:

which career changer ?Chris rock Is a legend and he is well known in America ,u no know am before no mean say people no know am

4 Likes

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Mario1989(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2022
We4all:

Wawu! Read to comprehend before commenting. I said I didn’t find what he said funny. It was a dry joke.
HOW IS THAT A DRY JOKE?
IF YOU KNOW G.I JANE AND ALSO KNOW WILL SMITH'S WIFE. YOU WILL KNOW HOW FUNNY AND BAD THE JOKE IS. IT'S AN INTELLIGENT JOKE, AND NOT FOR EVERYBODY
Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Karleb:

Career changer? someone that's very popular in America and even the likes of Kevin Hart and other comedians look up to him, you must be a clown.

And also he has been acting way before will Smith started acting, though if we are to compare who is more successful, will Smith is more successful than him.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Rock Relaxes With His Two Daughters by Karleb(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Career changer? someone that's very popular in America and even the likes of Kevin Hart and other comedians look up to him, you must be a clown.

And also he has been acting way before will Smith started acting, though if we are to compare who is more successful, will Smith is more successful than him.
undecided

Why is he now more popular than he used to before the slap?

Why did he increase his tickets and why did they sell out so fast after the slap.

Both Oscar and Rock should be on their kneel thanking Will Smith for the free PR.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL!! What Do You See In This Davido's Picture / See How Kunle Afolayan Was Isolated From Kenyans On Flight Because Of Ebola / Wizkid Records With Fally Ipupa In France (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.