Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Guys I Need Comments And Reviews About KUDA BANK - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys I Need Comments And Reviews About KUDA BANK (241 Views)

Hello Guys, I Have 23k, 96% Purity Gold For Sale In Abuja. 56m/kg. I Have Up To / Discover Portfolios And Reviews On Houzz / Lagos State Reviews Land Use Charge To Pre-2018 Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Need Comments And Reviews About KUDA BANK by Ejike07: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
This forum has the best brains about many aspects of life and I just opened account with this online microfinance bank. The reason for this post is for positive or negative reviews about this bank in order to build my confidence banking with them.

I need your help
Re: Guys I Need Comments And Reviews About KUDA BANK by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Always check reviews on Google play before downloading app... Kuda is good and have an office that is well located but what can we say all of them fit disappear anyday... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Comments And Reviews About KUDA BANK by heniford2: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kuda has only one office I guess in Lagos so Run don't join them to avoid chimark package run on you oh!

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Comments And Reviews About KUDA BANK by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please run. Forget all the PR and the baits, Run. Kuda doesn't respond to customer care emails and calls. Their customer service is terrible.

They block accounts if they suspect that you're into crypto. Emphasis on the "suspect".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Need Comments And Reviews About KUDA BANK by Ejike07: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Olasyke:
Please run. Forget all the PR and the baits, Run. Kuda doesn't respond to customer care emails and calls. Their customer service is terrible.

They block accounts if they suspect that you're into crypto. Emphasis on the "suspect".

yes I heard much on that too

(1) (Reply)

*�value Centric 4 Bed Fully Detached Duplex�in Lekki� / Own A 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 770sqm Land @ Oke Ota Ibeshe Ogolonto Axis Ikorodu. / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex For Sale In Agungi Estate, Lekki @ N85million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.