Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Only Investment That Works? Is The One You........ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Investment That Works? Is The One You........ (319 Views)

Agriculture Is The Only Investment In The World: Series 1 (On The Mission) / 2023:agriculture Is The ONLY Investment, Any Other Thing You Do Is Your Business / The Only Investment You Need To Secure Your Future, Land Banking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Investment That Works? Is The One You........ by CryptoGrandmast: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Some of you think investment is easy. Some of you will suffer to make millions and then dump it in one investment just to be lazy on how it actually works.

It's funny because I still try to wrap my head around why people will have millions in their account and not know what to do with it. You can say you do not have energy for business. Don't you also have energy to study and make research on the best safe investment out there backed by government agencies and legal licences.

After what MMM did, people still gather money to give anybody that shows humility and poverty mindset. People who dish out this attitude are not always genuine.

Few weeks ago, I went to claim one of my stock dividends, my broker indulged me that there are billions of naira in unclaimed dividends. What's the reason for this?

Some of this stocks where bought by brokers who convinced people to buy stocks in 1994-2000 but never thought them the how to buy and sell stocks as well as claim dividends.

Is it the one going on crypto, even with all the sensitization, people are still losing millions in crypto schemes. From online mining, to fake airdrops to buying and selling to fake websites.

Sometimes I wonder how they do this because it's always obvious it's illegal but people still fall for it. Gawd!!!

Guys, learn, read, practice on your own and make mistakes. Trust me you will learn fast and be surprised at what you have been neglecting.

There is money online but it's not in those path you are following. Observe and meditate. You will see the difference from these illegal schemes.

The only investment that works is the one you put in the work. (Read this again)

Any investment you are making and you are not involved, it's not real!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Only Investment That Works? Is The One You........ by FreeWisdom(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Factos
Re: The Only Investment That Works? Is The One You........ by Izprince(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Help me pls I need your guide... I'm ready to put in the work.
Re: The Only Investment That Works? Is The One You........ by CryptoGrandmast: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Izprince:
Help me pls I need your guide... I'm ready to put in the work.
check your mail

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create US Fiverr Account Or Whatsapp For You / Business Referral Sign Up And Get Paid / OGV Airdrop: How To Get OGV Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.