Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Driver Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Driver Needed Urgently (267 Views)

Driver Needed With Accommodation And Teaching Jobs / Registered Uber Or Taxify Driver Needed (car Is Available) / >>>>>>Driver Needed Urgently In Lagos<<<<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed Urgently by prettyonyinye: 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Promethean Consulting is a firm focused on providing enterprise class solutions and support to small and medium size organizations. We began business as Digital works Nigeria in 2009 and have since grown to become a company highly dedicated to delivering the highest quality service and solutions to our customers. We recognize the crucial role of Information technology in the growth of small and medium size business, therefore our resources are channelled to making sure our clients are provided with up to date IT solutions and support for those solutions or similar to ensure clients growth.

Driver Urgently Needed

Job Type
Full-Time

Minimum Experience
1 year

Responsibilities
Drive responsibly to ensure the safety of our staff. Ensure proper checks and maintenance of our vehicle. Ensure all traffic laws are obeyed while driving Must abide by our procedures and policies

Requirements & Skills
Must have valid drivers license
Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
Must be physically and mentally fit
Must be good with time and well organised
Must be professional and have good attitude Ability to work as part of a team
Should live in close proximity to Victoria Island

To Apply: Kindly send your cv to onyinye@prometheanconsult.com using Driver as the subject of the email

1 Like

Re: Driver Needed Urgently by Das1mama: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oh God when will i ever see a vacancy that comes together with accommodation to stay with my only son... Hear my prayers oh Lord have really suffered and endured with my son for so long. Pls don't make me to nurture and breed evil, i don't want to be involved in crime but for how long am i going to stop feeding from hand to mouth yet have being patient, hoping u will take us away from shame and insults from families. Answer me oh Lord the prayer of a single father that has lost all hope and about giving up the struggles and pain of the world.. In every single fucking night, Tears has being my companion, wipe away my sorrow and restore the joy of my salvation.... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Driver Needed Urgently by hily070: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
prettyonyinye:
Promethean Consulting is a firm focused on providing enterprise class solutions and support to small and medium size organizations. We began business as Digital works Nigeria in 2009 and have since grown to become a company highly dedicated to delivering the highest quality service and solutions to our customers. We recognize the crucial role of Information technology in the growth of small and medium size business, therefore our resources are channelled to making sure our clients are provided with up to date IT solutions and support for those solutions or similar to ensure clients growth.

Driver Urgently Needed

Job Type
Full-Time

Minimum Experience
1 year

Responsibilities
Drive responsibly to ensure the safety of our staff. Ensure proper checks and maintenance of our vehicle. Ensure all traffic laws are obeyed while driving Must abide by our procedures and policies

Requirements & Skills
Must have valid drivers license
Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
Must be physically and mentally fit
Must be good with time and well organised
Must be professional and have good attitude Ability to work as part of a team
Should live in close proximity to Victoria Island

To Apply: Kindly send your cv to onyinye@prometheanconsult.com using Driver as the subject of the email
I will give it a try.�

(1) (Reply)

Cool Hymn Song! Will Take Your Depression Away. Listen! / Treasury Analyst Needed / Female Office Assistant Needed In Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, & Ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.