Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,061 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2022 (163 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2023 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 02/04/2018 Monday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 2ND APRIL 2022

THEME: BY GOD’S GRACE

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/04/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, April 2, 2022)*

*BY GOD'S GRACE*

*Prayer Points:*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and End, the One who was, who is, and who is to come.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul, and for the abundance of Your grace upon my life; for without You, I can do nothing.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I am what I am today, by Your grace; I brought nothing into this world, and when I am leaving, I will take nothing along.

5.Father, I confess that there is nothing I can lay claim to in this world that has not been given to me by You, from above.

6.Father, please, forgive all my pride and boasting, for taking personal credit for my achievements without reference to Your grace and help.

7.Father, in anyway I have taken Your grace for granted, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, I am where I am, what I am, and have what I have, today, by Your grace.

9.Father, please, don't let me ever abuse Your grace, nor let Your grace depart from me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uphold him till the end by Your grace, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

CAN And MURIC, Which Is Stronger? / Don't Ignore Your Dreams / Another Murder As Husband Allegedly Connives With His Mom To Kill His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.