Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Be 1 Of The 5 Lucky Nigerians to Star In A Hollywood Movie. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be 1 Of The 5 Lucky Nigerians to Star In A Hollywood Movie. (773 Views)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be 1 Of The 5 Lucky Nigerians to Star In A Hollywood Movie. by bengy1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2011
THE SPIRIT ACTOR -“The Search for Africa’s Next Hollywood Star

Davis Media group, Paradise Entertainment [/b]and [b]TLDC Nigeria presents THE SPIRIT ACTOR -“The Search for Africa’s Next Hollywood Star”.

Your chance to be one of the 5 Nigerian finalist who will be flown to New York, USA and will be working with real life Acting Coaches, Hollywood Agents, Directors, Producers, and Casting Directors playing alongside some huge Hollywood names. The ultimate winner will earn,  one year contract with a personal Hollywood agent and will be flown to L.A in California to Star in an American movie alongside Morris Chestnut and other “A” list actors and actresses from Hollywood. To be part of this register by Paying N4,000 at any GT Bank into : “TLDC /Africa’s next Hollywood star account" - account no. 250226737111 And bring your receipt to any of the audition venues

Lagos: From July 29th @Planet One in Maryland, Lagos.

Abuja: From Aug 4th @ Nicon Luxury in Garki, Area 11 Abuja.

Port-Harcourt: From Aug 8th @ Hotel Presidential; Aba road.

http://www.thespiritedactorng.com/ ; Contact Number: 08134866305

It is an opportunity of a life time.

Re: Be 1 Of The 5 Lucky Nigerians to Star In A Hollywood Movie. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
these scammers will NEVER STOP!!!!!!

ok MR SCAMMER, here are a few questions for you:
- since its for AFRICA, when will the casting calls for other countries be?
- anyone can join, they just have to pay 4000Nairas, EVEN IF THEY CANT ACT?!
- why would anyone in Hollywood look for an AFRICAN actor? its not like they are the best out there?
- please give us details of the people in charge of the show in the US. the casting coaches etc
- from the boot camp, they will act alongside stars, BWAAAAAH!!!!!! you are really taking the piiss
- where is this show gonna be aired? which station? or is it in your seating room?

BTW FUNNY THAT YOUR WEBSITE WAS ONLY CREATED 2DAYS AGO. . . . . . SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

no be 4K we will deposit, na 1million!
Re: Be 1 Of The 5 Lucky Nigerians to Star In A Hollywood Movie. by bengy1(m): 1:19am On Jul 05, 2011
For the fact that you don't know, just be humble and say so but either ways call it what you want choose between taking a shot at actualizing your dreams or sitting on d fence.

In doubt, google the spirited actor, view its source and you will learn that it was already successfully conducted in Ghana.

For more info search online and NOTE: WE ARE NOT SCAMMERS
Re: Be 1 Of The 5 Lucky Nigerians to Star In A Hollywood Movie. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^^^Bro sorry for my late reply. here is why i CERTAINLY believe that this is a scam:
FIRST let me just say that NO ONE in the real world should pay a KOBO to go to a casting call. i have been to more than a thousand casting in my life NOT ONCE have i ever been asked to pay anything. maybe thats how they do it in 9ja but then dont be mad at me for stating a fact.
lets look at the concept here,
people who want to attend this casting call should pay 4000Nairas, that means even the worst of the worst who hasnt got a damn chance should part with his 4K. so lets say 2000people pay this money to attend the Lagos one, thats 8million Nairas, multiply that by 3 different cities thats 24millions Nairas, THEN multip´ly that by two (Ghana and Nigeria) thats 48MILLION NAIRAS.

may i ask, what is this money for? the sponsors are going to pay for all the BS around the casting so WHERE IS THIS MONEY GOING?!
or are you expecting poor Nigerians to pay for the whole damn show out of their pockets?

this is nothing more than dubious people like yourself defrauding people out of their dreams, just like the pastors are doing every sundays. BLOODY CRIMINAL YOU LOT!!!
Re: Be 1 Of The 5 Lucky Nigerians to Star In A Hollywood Movie. by MsPotato(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2011
U mean Nollywood right?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Jtf Finding It Hard To Stop Boko Harem / Chile Eboe-osuji Makes History As 1st Nigerian Icc Judge / Teach Me Technical Abuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.