Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Can I Run With A 3500-watt Generator? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can I Run With A 3500-watt Generator? (197 Views)

Small Scale Business I Can Run With 300-400k To Earn At Least 6-8k Daily. / Pastor On The Run With Company's Money / Design And Installation Of 200 Watt Solar Power System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Run With A 3500-watt Generator? by smithjonson01: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
New channels and radio stations just announced that a hurricane would doom your city within 24 hours, and you will likely face a power cut for more than a week.

You respond by rushing to the market to purchase a generator. However, you are conflicted about what amount of electricity will be enough for your house or business needs?

If a 3500-watt generator is your first and only choice, you need to know if it will sustain all the emergency appliances on your list.

Lucky for you, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the 3500-watt generator, including the most typical mistake other buyers make that you should avoid.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Old Digital Cameras? / This Guy Having Sex With A Cow&ghana Destroyed Nigeria / Please I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.