Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ramadhan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadhan (184 Views)

What You Should Know About Ramadhan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramadhan by Azgaad(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tommorow in sha Allah.
The crescent � has been sighted in sudair Saudi Arabia. Allahumoh ballignaa Ramadhan.
Assalamu Alaikum.
Re: Ramadhan by AbdulAzeez07: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Asalam Alaekum,

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever
gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will have a reward like theirs, without that detracting from their reward n the slightest.”

I don't have anything to eat for Ramadan both sahoor and iftar and it will cost me one-thousand naira daily to feed my self during this month (five hundred naira for sahoor and five hundred naira for iftar) so for the duration of thirty days of the holy month of RAMADDAN it will cost me thirty-thousand naira.

So please assist me.Whatever you give me i will appreciate.

Access Bank 0031986254
Azeez Odukoya

May Almighty Allah reward you back as you do. Ameen.
Jazakullah Khayran.

(1) (Reply)

The Devils Film The Intoxication Of The Soul / Hypocrisy Of Sarafa Raaji And His Sheeps / Time of Iftar and Sehri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.