Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Affiliate Marketing Coach - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing Coach (351 Views)

Top Ecommerce Coach In Nig Where He Explain Everything Needed To Start Ur Import / Need A Coach For Stocks (stock market) / Business Of The 21st Century. By Coach Toba Edward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing Coach by gale2626: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Please, I need someone that can put me through or coach on affiliate marketing, especially the ones that accept Nigerians and no PayPal wahala. Thanks
Re: Affiliate Marketing Coach by sweetlerica(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
gale2626:
Please, I need someone that can put me through or coach on affiliate marketing, especially the ones that accept Nigerians and no PayPal wahala. Thanks
I'm here for you

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Marketing Coach by chukelvin(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
I need the lectures too
Re: Affiliate Marketing Coach by Soffyh(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
sweetlerica:
I'm here for you
dm me to 08136312452
Re: Affiliate Marketing Coach by Robinrul(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Before venturing into Affiliate Marketing, you need to know that it demands the following;

1. Working on your mindset -- it is the first requirement to succeed in Affiliate Marketing

2. Being ready to learn and work... Any investment that doesn't require your work but promises results... Kindly run for your life

3. Your ability to promote your business shamelessly without fear of what people might say

4. Patience as it may not always be rossy especially in the beginning

5. Skills like Copywritng, Graphics design, Content marketing, building sales funnels, and social media marketing

Remember... When choosing an Affiliate Platform, make sure that

a. It deals with Digital Products as it is way easier to promote, has higher % commission and it is easier to scale E.g one product can be duplicated and sold to thousands unlike physical products

Also... With digital products, you can make your sales and earn commission from anywhere in the world unlike physical products

b. That there is a system which helps teach you how to go about the whole process... This will make it way easier...

But without it... You might be frustrated and quit...

Lastly... You need an experienced Monitor (Mentor) to be guide and hold your hands through the journey...

This is because without mentorship... Your results will be through trial and error and may take a very long while

If you are interested or have questions...

I will guide you on how to get started...

I will guide you on how to get started...

Not only that;

-- You will also receive My Super Affiliate Starter Pack, which cost 41k which will give you all my personal templates and strategies. *BUT YOU WILL GET IT FREE*

-- I will add you to my personal Mentorship group for free. *THIS COST 32K, BUT YOU WILL GET IT FREE*

-- I will give you my private line and you will have access to me 24/7

I wish you success...

Check My profile via www.nairaland.com/robinrul to connect me on WhatsApp
Re: Affiliate Marketing Coach by Robinrul(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Hi @chukelvin check my post just above

Connect Me at @ www.nairaland.com/robinrul

chukelvin:
I need the lectures too
Re: Affiliate Marketing Coach by gale2626: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2022
sweetlerica:
I'm here for you
How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

20 Dollars Restriction And Why You Should Use Deliverasap / Forex Trading / You Wanna Know Why Nairaland Keeps Banning People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.