Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War (30398 Views)

Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) / The War Is Over, Taliban Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by JimohMomoh: 4:08am On Apr 02, 2022
posty56:
the almighty Russia is threatened by a website , delusional,I thought the invasion will only take to weeks according to Putin a**lickers on nairaland? what happened ,is like this they want to challange the West? or they'll run behind their nuclear missiles for safety and they always do

The chief a**licker here on Nairaland called doggonedogg that predicted Kyiv will fall in 7 days have gone into hiding.

What Putin is trying to do is to force everyone in his country to follow his own way of thinking and doing things.
Independent minds now risk jail terms for saying what they see.
He has pocketed the Russian parliament and now rule like a military head of state signing decrees here and there.
He wants to rule till 2036.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
So long as Wikipedia is accessible in their country they ought to obey the Russia law or risk being scrapped from their internet.

Access to Wikipedia and Google are privileges, not rights. Putin and Russia have no jurisdiction over the World Wide Web. Threats and fines are just hot air Putin is blowing.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:30am On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=111570622][/quote]

They should tell the truth about why their account was suspended. They were tweeting LIES and telling the Russian people that the injured Ukrainian people in pictures were paid Crisis Actors. Russia is a hotbed of Propaganda.

https://techcrunch.com/2022/03/10/twitter-ukraine-pregnant-victim-mariupol/amp/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACMSjNVAlSC7hJ_ZQKbsXwWyGShkSvcNdYhu-LzTw6ier4dQlraBGFOeV2o954CMBpRzIHF2O7M-u9ZuDr13sesDf64dQFND3vaZLJS0YW-uwxn8HjAKBUUz-60dNZ1gJZ_bWv-gAITk1L6JuZBfnPLqxI3r7JDU8CY3AcguwIYJ
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Igbofam:

Read the OP again and this time slowly. Nobody told any lie against Russia. Russia has been the one clearly telling lies to her citizenry and are scared they might find out the truth through Wikipedia.

Same reason they banned every media including foreign and local. As long as they do not control you, you cannot publish anything about this war to Russians.

They want to keep the brainwash on their populace going strong and Wikipedia said in essence "FVCK YOU RUSSIA" grin

Putin will soon do to Russian citizens what has been done by the dictator in North Korea: block access to the World Wide Web, allowing citizens to only access state-controlled INTRANET.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by neuf(m): 4:41am On Apr 02, 2022
JooEeL:

Some of you don't just have sense.

The bombing of the train at Kaduna, did you see your Western propaganda machines dish the news out to the world? Your BBC Nigeria called the Fulani terrorists mere 'gang'.

Anyway, many of you are at the low point in the evolution cycle so all these ignorance is expected... until your likes are wiped off by the evil you support.

It's just natural selection.

so is it RT that reported it correctly?

a lot of you makes it impossible to think you have any form of thinking faculty.

Something happens in Nigeria and you're more concern with how a foreign media chose to report it. What stops Nigerian media houses from reporting it.

When Something happens in the US or Europe, I haven't seen anywhere their citizens will now be saying, oh! look how Channels report on the news.

You're so obsessed with the figurative west that you clearly need help.
How long did it take your Government to declare bandits as terrorists, even now some in power still don't see them as such but no it's foreign media that's the hill you die on and you wonder why they don't respect you

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:53am On Apr 02, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

Who gives a fvck about your emotion? As long as you run your service in that country, you are bound by their laws.

Wrong. Google and Wikipedia don’t “run service” in Russia. They US-based entities that are accessed via the World Wide Web (internet). The only laws they are bound by are the laws of the country they are domiciled in.
Every country in the world has different laws that conflict with the laws of other countries. If what you said was true then Google and Wikipedia would be bound to every country’s laws which is impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by bluefilm: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Igbofam:

The brainwash in you is very strong

Of course.

I'd rather be brainwashed by Russian ideology than be brainwashed by the Woke nonsense and transgęnder loving american ideology.
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Balls

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by BloomingDale(f): 6:21am On Apr 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

They should tell the truth about why their account was suspended. They were tweeting LIES and telling the Russian people that the injured Ukrainian people in pictures were paid Crisis Actors. Russia is a hotbed of Propaganda.

https://techcrunch.com/2022/03/10/twitter-ukraine-pregnant-victim-mariupol/amp/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACMSjNVAlSC7hJ_ZQKbsXwWyGShkSvcNdYhu-LzTw6ier4dQlraBGFOeV2o954CMBpRzIHF2O7M-u9ZuDr13sesDf64dQFND3vaZLJS0YW-uwxn8HjAKBUUz-60dNZ1gJZ_bWv-gAITk1L6JuZBfnPLqxI3r7JDU8CY3AcguwIYJ

I watched one on YouTube that the crisis actor that was supposed to be dead stuck his head out of the plastic death bag, not knowing they were still filming live. Very funny. Go to YouTube you will see lots of them. I’m beginning to doubt if the war is real sef.
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Igbofam: 6:32am On Apr 02, 2022
BloomingDale:

I watched one on YouTube that the crisis actor that was supposed to be dead stuck his head out of the plastic death bag, not knowing they were still filming live. Very funny. Go to YouTube you will see lots of them. I’m beginning to doubt if the war is real sef.

You see why you lack the ability to be intelligent?

That particular video was a protest and it had nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine

People put themselves in bodybags to protest something else happening in another country and this was even a protest from about 2 yrs ago. Somehow one idiot who obviously reasons like you decided to lie about and link it to Ukraine despite the fact that the evidence that would easily bust it was all over the web. It's because they know they still have gullible fishbrains everywhere of which you fit the bill.

Same way they took images of people tied to poles for stealing and claiming that Ukrainians were tying Russians to poles in Mariupol and using them as human shields when they were tied as punishment plus were not Russians and it was not even done in Mariupol.

Chai you are indeed super brainwashed by the Russian propaganda machine and the alarming part is that you have zero research ability to find out the truth for yourself

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by israelmao(m): 6:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Why not send their missiles to Wikipedia?
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Krismas(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

And?
Y’all Putin lapdogs have to try harder than this, y’all no get content again? wink
Post us new videos of almighty Russia, do better cheesy
grin While 13 IDIOTS are busy liking your post, Mariupol is being completely destroyed! Foolish Nairaland youths grin Wikipedia is not UNBIASED grin The contents are written by humans not angels

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by BloomingDale(f): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Igbofam:

You see why you lack the ability to be intelligent?

That particular video was a protest and it had nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine

People put themselves in bodybags to protest something else happening in another country and this was even a protest from about 2 yrs ago. Somehow one idiot who obviously reasons like you decided to lie about and link it to Ukraine despite the fact that the evidence that would easily bust it was all over the web. It's because they know they still have gullible fishbrains everywhere of which you fit the bill.

Same way they took images of people tied to poles for stealing and claiming that Ukrainians were tying Russians to poles in Mariupol and using them as human shields when they were tied as punishment plus were not Russians and it was not even done in Mariupol.

Chai you are indeed super brainwashed by the Russian propaganda machine and the alarming part is that you have zero research ability to find out the truth for yourself

For a war and countries that I have no business with, you think I’m going to waste my precious time to research all those videos to see what is true or not. You crazy. The biggest propagandist is the West. You seem to have forgotten that little detail.
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Krismas(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Wrong. Google and Wikipedia don’t “run service” in Russia. They US-based entities that are accessed via the World Wide Web (internet). The only laws they are bound by are the laws of the country they are domiciled in.
Every country in the world has different laws that conflict with the laws of other countries. If what you said was true then Google and Wikipedia would be bound to every country’s laws which is impossible.
grin Russia say it can fine Wikipedia for Wrong reportage. Start from there in explaining your rubbish grin how can u fine what is not within your reach? U are a joker grin
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Igbofam: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2022
BloomingDale:

For a war and countries that I have no business with, you think I’m going to waste my precious time to research all those videos to see what is true or not. You crazy. The biggest propagandist is the West. You seem to have forgotten that little detail.

Which is why you are not Intelligent and are easily brainwashed.

You even already believed the video if not that I just told you what it was and why.

Help yourself! There is a reason we have the internet and reverse search engines. It is just so people like you can at least attempt to add an inquisitive side to your brain and RESEARCH!

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Maynman: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Krismas:
grin While 13 IDIOTS are busy liking your post, Mariupol is being completely destroyed! Foolish Nairaland youths grin Wikipedia is not UNBIASED grin The contents are written by humans not angels

And I should suddenly believe this pictures because it’s from a Russia news and it was a Russia Angels that Took the pictures, Putin lapdog? you are so smart cheesy
Which Russia news do you want me to believe instantly, seems angels are journalists in Russia ? Feed me more.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by ugwum007(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2022
Now even Ghana can tell Russia to fvuck off.
Putin nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Druss(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2022
I agree with them.
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Demolakay: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:
grin
No one respects Russia. They can as well invade Wikipedia wink
No one respect dem,yet dey all refuse to engage dem.Funny how u western zombies echoes d western version of d war! rehearsing d same line:Ukraine should av fallen within days! Russia is not as powerful as it seems.Yet u zombiez did not inundate us on how many years d most powerful country America spent in Afghanistan nd came back wit nothing,but stolen oil,how many years dey spent in Iraq,libya,vietnam nd co,including wit all of deir Nato allies.If u think Russia is weak,den tell ur USA nd its allies (NATO) to attack Russia now,at least according to deir account,Russia has crossed d line in History.Even wit all deir sanctions,av u seen any Russian begging on d street? Na ur USA nd NATO go tire.I hope u listen to wat China said ystaday concerning d war? evrybody no b zombie.
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Maynman: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Demolakay:

No one respect dem,yet dey all refuse to engage dem.Funny how u western zombies echoes d western version of d war! rehearsing d same line:Ukraine should av fallen within days! Russia is not as powerful as it seems.Yet u zombiez did not inundate us on how many years d most powerful country America spent in Afghanistan nd came back wit nothing,but stolen oil,how many years dey spent in Iraq,libya,vietnam nd co,including wit all of deir Nato allies.If u think Russia is weak,den tell ur USA nd its allies (NATO) to attack Russia now,at least according to deir account,Russia has crossed d line in History.Even wit all deir sanctions,av u seen any Russian begging on d street? Na ur USA nd NATO go tire.I hope u listen to wat China said ystaday concerning d war? evrybody no b zombie.

And? grin
This wailing from Putin lapdogs is interesting

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Idoko619(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
So long as Wikipedia is accessible in their country they ought to obey the Russia law or risk being scrapped from their internet.

Is that all?
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by naturefellow(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Putin is a bully

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by BloomingDale(f): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Igbofam:

Which is why you are not Intelligent and are easily brainwashed.

You even already believed the video if not that I just told you what it was and why.

Help yourself! There is a reason we have the internet and reverse search engines. It is just so people like you can at least attempt to add an inquisitive side to your brain and RESEARCH!

I watch a lot of videos, so I can form my opinions from them. Of course some of them will be lies, but not all. I did not form my opinions from just one. You are the unintelligent and uninformed one. I also read a lot of articles, so get off my back. Did you not also form your opinion from reading articles and watching videos from various sources or maybe you are at the warfront gathering your own information?. Mumu like you trying to claim smart. Don’t ever quote me again. I have my opinions, you have yours.
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Krismas(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

And I should suddenly believe this pictures because it’s from a Russia news and it was a Russia Angels that Took the pictures, Putin lapdog? you are so smart cheesy
Which Russia news do you want me to believe instantly, seems angels are journalists in Russia ? Feed me more.. cheesy
grin Upside down reasoning grin If u cannot believe Russian news, why can u believe western news?? grin Remain an unbeliever grin
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Igbofam: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2022
BloomingDale:

I watch a lot of videos, so I can form my opinions from them. Of course some of them will be lies, but not all. I did not form my opinions from just one. You are the unintelligent and uninformed one. I also read a lot of articles, so get off my back. Did you not also form your opinion from reading articles and watching videos from various sources or maybe you are at the warfront gathering your own information?. Mumu like you trying to claim smart. Don’t ever quote me again. I have my opinions, you have yours.

Still unintelligent!

Suddenly now you watch a lot of videos and read a lot of articles but for some reason you are unable to follow through on a misinformation in order to make it either credible to you or dismiss it as falsehood.

Some of you Sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Maynman: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Krismas:
grin Upside down reasoning grin If u cannot believe Russian news, why can u believe western news?? grin Remain an unbeliever grin

Slavery reasoning.. if you cannot believe Western news why do you believe Russia news? Is it angels that write news for them? grin
Remain a Putin lapdog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Krismas(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

Slavery reasoning.. if you cannot believe Western news why do you believe Russia news? Is it angels that write news for them? grin
Remain a Putin lapdog cheesy
grin I don’t think angels write for Sputnik grin But am persuaded that some demons write for CNN and Wikipedia grin I am sure u also believe Mongo Park DISCOVERED the River Niger? And that the Red Indians came from India? grin U western lickspittle grin
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Maynman: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Krismas:
grin I don’t think angels write for Sputnik grin But am persuaded that some demons write for CNN and Wikipedia grin I am sure u also believe Mongo Park DISCOVERED the River Niger? And that the Red Indians came from India? grin U western lickspittle grin

Yea slavery reasoning from a Putin lapdog. What else are you persuaded by, slave? grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Demolakay: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Maynman:

And? grin
This wailing from Putin lapdogs is interesting
u will wait nd white hair will grow on ur head,nd ur western powers,can only bark but cant bite Russia.In d end Russia will annex more Ukrainian territories,while zombies will continue to whine!
Re: Russia Threatens To Fine Wikipedia If It Doesn't Remove Details About The War by Maynman: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Demolakay:

u will wait nd white hair will grow on ur head,nd ur western powers,can only bark but cant bite Russia.In d end Russia will annex more Ukrainian territories,while zombies will continue to whine!

Noise from a Putin lapdog, what else are you persuaded by, slave? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / U.S Nuclear Bomb Damaged In An Accident At Dutch Air Base (Photos) / Man Arrested With Loaded Gun and Fake Inauguration Credentials In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.