Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,318 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Want To Do Business With Odugwu Bitters - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Do Business With Odugwu Bitters (305 Views)

Obi Cubana Launches Odogwu Bitters Herbal Drink / Ghanaians On The Streets Of Port Harcourt Dancing And Selling Adonko Bitters / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Do Business With Odugwu Bitters by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good day fellow Nigerians. Please I need a means of reaching Odogwu bitters company, I will like to do business with them.
Pls I need someone to snap the address written on the container and send to me on this thread. I have Google it out but I couldn't find any reasonable address. Where I reside the product have not gotten here.
I need a business to start with the little savings from a salesman job I have done for years
Admin pls am sorry this post has gone against the code and conduct of this forum.
Pls move to front page
Re: I Want To Do Business With Odugwu Bitters by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nacoss25:
Good day fellow Nigerians. Please I need a means of reaching Odogwu bitters company, I will like to do business with them.
Pls I need someone to snap the address written on the container and send to me on this thread. Where I reside the product have not gotten here.
I need a business to start with the little savings from a salesman job I have done for years
Admin pls am sorry this post has gone against the code and conduct of this forum.
Pls move to front page
Oga use your head for once, everything una go come nairaland..
Call them on phone jare..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Do Business With Odugwu Bitters by house10s2: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nacoss25:
Pls I need someone to snap the address written on the container and send to me on this thread. Where I reside the product have not gotten here.
Pls move to front page
u wan do business but can't do simple Google search

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did You Wait For Your CROWDSURF Account To Be Approved / New Crypto Update!! How To Be Earning Over #500,000 Naira Monthly Through Crypto / In Need Of The Following Foreign Bank Bank To Transfer Money Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.